Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) (47963 Views)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
naptu2:
Tribute by his ex-wife (The Erelu Kuti of Lagos).

http://www.diversitybox.com/lifestyle/relationships/item/1644-fernandez-at-last-the-veil-is-lifted

The man detached himself from nigeria. Was not useful to the country.

5 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2015
nikkiking:
Never heard of him undecided undecided.

Rip.

Then..u are either ignorant, live under a rock, or very very young...don't celebrate ur stupidity and dont air it out for the world to see.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by damton(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
the difference is it's gonna be in style...billion bucks style
Should it be about style or content and impact?

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2015
With his wealth and influence why would he have chosen to be buried in oyinbo man's country?..
I heard yorubas don't particularly care where they are buried...I'm guessing there's truth to that...or he might actually really really hates Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Never knew he had a son, thought he had just two daughters. RIP anyway.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by mrtee09(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2015
VANITY......YOU CAME WITH NOTHING...YOU GO WITH NOTHING.JUST A PASSAGE.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2015
So after all his ogboni display, his corpse was still brought to church like his fraternal brothers. Even my man bakare was there. Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by legaxi(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2015
Who's this billionaire that I've not had of?

Anyway i hope they will bury him in a billionaires grave and also assent to a billionaire afterlife
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Atlantian: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
The end of the fairy tales of lies of billions that never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2015
mobuch:

His corpse wasn't brought back home for burial?
I was about asking the same question but then i thought to myself, he is a Yoruba man. Maybe they don't care less if a son is buried outside his father's land. If he was an Ibo man, the reverse would have been the case.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by oyebanji(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2015
That was class in its true form...

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by realnas(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2015
I was expecting his ogboni peeps to bury him , 8 billion dollars in net wrth still he couldn't build a single factory or create jobs for his fellow citizens anyway rip to him

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by tlops(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2015
holuphisayor:
this man is damn rich with huge influence in so many countries....but none of his billions went with him.grin RIP

Hopefully, neither will your poverty go with you!

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by oyebanji(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Nigerians and entitlement syndrome...
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2015
embarassed RIP FERNANDEZ
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by tlops(m): 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
janefrancisca:
I was about asking the same question but then i thought to myself, he is a Yoruba man. Maybe they don't care less if a son is buried outside his father's land. If he was an Ibo man, the reverse would have been the case.

He never considered Nigeria home, so why should he want to be buried in a strange land (Nigeria). That's why not many young people of this time never heard of him. He was an ambassador for many countries.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Jaquar456: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2015
WHAT AN IRONY AND HOW SAD....

This man Fernandez was highly celebrated for being one of the richest Nigerians, and so well connected at home and internationally, YET look at his funeral......WHAT NOTABLE PERSONALITY WAS THERE? Even worse, for such a personality, he was buried abroad in A CEMETERY, with pallbearers in cap and suit, and few members of his family, even with all the public announcement of his obituary and enough time given for people to attend, This man was buried like a nonentity. Even my friends fathers funeral had more substance, and the man was just a furniture maker!

WE SHALL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE FIGHT FOR HIS MONEY BY THESE EXCITED CHILDREN OF HIS
BY THE WAY, IS THE LADY AT THE TOP WITH THE DEAD CHICKEN ON HER HEAD ONE OF HIS CHILDREN..?

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by LatestTrend: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wicked reply grin

tlops:

Hopefully, neither will your poverty go with you!
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
idupaul:

How will U hear of him when U are always watching African Magic

And Tom & Jerry grin grin grin

RIP

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by dabossman(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
judedwriter:
RIP. By d way...I wonda how it feels to have a billion bucks sitting all day in my account...

Keep wondering.

Just kidding bro. Me sef dey wonder. But in life, it's not always about the billions, but what you do with it. God bless us all with what we need.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by truthlegend(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
pharmow:
A classy burial

I have seen many moro.nic and senseless comments on nairaland, but this tops all. Has anyone ever told you this man hardly come to Nigeria? Mock others death at your own peril.

Please @Seun @lalastica. Create a dislike button for us. There are so many comments that needs to be frown at with multiple dislikes.
I created a thread with that request some time ago and nothing has been done about it....some comments are just damn foolish

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by hustla(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Vanity upon Vanity
Even the Billions couldnt save him
Hes not even going to Heaven with A Penny

cry cry
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by janefrancisca(f): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
tlops:

He never considered Nigeria home, so why should he want to be buried in a strange land (Nigeria). That's why not many young people of this time never heard of him. He was an ambassador for many countries.
. One's root still matters.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The remains of late Nigerian billionaire, Chief Antonio Dehinde Fernadez have been laid to rest. That happened yesterday, 18th September in Brussels and in attendance were the late billonaire's children, family members and friends including Chief Dele Momodu and Pastor Tunde Bakare. Chief Fernadez died in Belgium on September 1. He was aged 78. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Photos continue after the jump.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/billionaire-dehinde-fernandez-buried.html
. Na rolls royce dem dey use kari corpse o. Wey some mumu celebs go dey make mouth,dey flaunt mumu money wey dem get. Plus I hear say d man get shares for Gillete.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The remains of late Nigerian billionaire, Chief Antonio Dehinde Fernadez have been laid to rest. That happened yesterday, 18th September in Brussels and in attendance were the late billonaire's children, family members and friends including Chief Dele Momodu and Pastor Tunde Bakare. Chief Fernadez died in Belgium on September 1. He was aged 78. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Photos continue after the jump.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/billionaire-dehinde-fernandez-buried.html
. Na rolls royce dem dey use kari corpse o. Wey some mumu celebs go dey make mouth,dey flaunt mumu money wey dem get. Plus I hear say d man get shares for Gillete. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by dabossman(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jaquar456:
WHAT AN IRONY AND HOW SAD....

This man Fernandez was highly celebrated for being one of the richest Nigerians, and so well connected at home and internationally, YET look at his funeral......WHAT NOTABLE PERSONALITY WAS THERE? Even worse, for such a personality, he was buried abroad in A CEMETERY, with pallbearers in cap and suit, and few members of his family, even with all the public announcement of his obituary and enough time given for people to attend, This man was buried like a nonentity. Even my friends fathers funeral had more substance, and the man was just a furniture maker!

WE SHALL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE FIGHT FOR HIS MONEY BY THESE EXCITED CHILDREN OF HIS
BY THE WAY, IS THE LADY AT THE TOP WITH THE DEAD CHICKEN ON HER HEAD ONE OF HIS CHILDREN..?

And how do you know there were no "notably" people there? Or can you identify everyone seated in that church? What? You expect to see Obama there? You forget that he is not of this generation. Besides, not everybody desires a large and loud burial.

5 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
He was buried with only d coffin, not with any of his cars,non of his houses, was not buried with non of his acquired wealth.
Big Lesson for our selfish politicians

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by onila(f): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
braine:
Class! Money is good.
cool cosign
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by jammyunn(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
IYANGBALI:
money speaking
yes o
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by montezz(f): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
hmmmmm.......rest in peace! money speaking....even d lousy whites would carry a blackman's corpse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) / Escoba Smith Flaunts His Lavish Mansion, Writes Interesting Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.