Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) (47954 Views)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
arabianights:

No sir,please you are 100% wrong!
Do you mind sharing with us the companies he built that created employment opportunities for Nigerians?
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
nikkiking:
Never heard of him undecided undecided.

Rip.
Sunny Ade sang for him in late 80s.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
nikkiking:

Rip.
Sunny Ade sang for him in late 80s.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ttmacoy: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Maybe that is because Dangote made his money milking Nigeria dry by colluding with people on power to hold monopolies on key sectors.

If Fernandez made his money outside Nigeria it is not compulsory he invests it in Nigeria. Lakshmi Mittall has the bulk of his wealth in the UK not India because that is where it makes business sense for him to.

thorpido:
This man was a Nigerian billionaire who decided not to invest and create jobs for his countrymen like Dangote is doing.
His life,his choice anyway.

By the way,why are they all dressed in black?He didn't die young.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ttmacoy: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
He died aged 78 a fulfilled and successful man. I'm not sure the point of your statement?

Did he tell you he expected to go to heaven with a penny? He left a lasting legacy and achieved a lot as a man so he lived well. Stop hating.

because of his achievements generations after him will enjoy the benefits, influence and wealth he left behind.

hustla:
Vanity upon Vanity
Even the Billions couldnt save him
Hes not even going to Heaven with A Penny

cry cry
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by salafy050(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
The remains of late Nigerian billionaire, Chief Antonio Dehinde Fernadez have been laid to rest. That happened yesterday, 18th September in Brussels and in attendance were the late billonaire's children, family members and friends including Chief Dele Momodu and Pastor Tunde Bakare. Chief Fernadez died in Belgium on September 1. He was aged 78. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Photos continue after the jump.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/billionaire-dehinde-fernandez-buried.html
nah wu sing owo ni koko?mayb nah mistake him made no be owo ni koko ooo,nah death b d koko.hear dis chorus:iku ni koko (eternity ce )
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by twentycent(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP sir, this earth will miss you, I just hope you are in heaven.
My twentycent.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by pharmow: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
mbulela:

We do not need dislike buttons. We need the moronic and robotic moderators to do their job.
We need to report the silly comments of teenage ethnic jingoists and the moderators need to remove such comments swiftly.
Rather all they spend their time doing is taking silly topics to FP and issuing bans like it has a real effect in real life.

The problem is that it takes forever for the moderators to remove the silly comments. And when they eventually did, thousands of people have already seen it, and it has created a negative energy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by pcicero(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
http://thelondonnigerian.com/2015/09/16/fernandez-at-last-the-veil-is-lifted/
thorpido:
This man was a Nigerian billionaire who decided not to invest and create jobs for his countrymen like Dangote is doing.
His life,his choice anyway.

By the way,why are they all dressed in black?He didn't die young.

RIP

What you don'tknow doesn't kill you.
I was also ignorant until I read this.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by raphy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
he invested in europe america and the caribean.wtf is nwrong wtchu dont quote me again
ahizih:
If u like ryt ur history n tell us wia u attended nursery sch, my qstn still remain; wia did he invest? I bliv u can provide de answer since u are an acclaimed international reader
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by eaglechild: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
This man is not Nigerian apart from his name.

He has hardly had anything to do with Nigeria.

May he RIP.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by naptu2: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Deinde Fernandez's building (Tower Fernandez) on 1-9 Berkeley Street, Onikan, Lagos Island. He lived here in the 1970s.

(The blue building in front is not part of Tower Fernandez. That blue building is actually 4 or 5 houses away from the tower).

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by hustla(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
ttmacoy:
He died aged 78 a fulfilled and successful man. I'm not sure the point of your statement?

Did he tell you he expected to go to heaven with a penny? He left a lasting legacy and achieved a lot as a man so he lived well. Stop hating.

because of his achievements generations after him will enjoy the benefits, influence and wealth he left behind.

You have to either be a slowpoke or .. i dont even know what to say to you

I was only stating the obvious about not taking a penny to heaven,i never mentioned anything about his legacy, wealth or whatever the hell you are spewing

He was a Proud, very proud man and as a matter of fact, he is someone i like his style. I wonder why i would hate on someone that doesnt know i exist.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ttmacoy: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
hustla:

I was only stating the obvious about not taking a penny to heaven,i never mentioned anything about his legacy, wealth or whatever the hell you are spewing

He was a Proud, very proud man and as a matter of fact, he is someone i like his style. I wonder why i would hate on someone that doesnt know i exist.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ttmacoy: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Go back and read your post and let me know how you have shown he is someone you like his style.

Your statement was an unnecessary one and made no sense. Did he tell you he wanted to take penny's to heaven?

As you said you do not know the man so why then do you feel justified to say vanity upon vanity when you have no idea how he spent his money.

Oh yeah I must be a slowpoke thanks. But you go read your post and point out the positivity in it. What has e being a billionaire have to do with him dieing at old age? Did he ever tell you that because he is a billionaire he didn't expect to die?

As you said you do not know him so your statement was unjustified and rude.

hustla:

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by cytellProperty: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Then you better go and upgrade yourself.
nikkiking:

Rip.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by jammyunn(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

What is there to like in burial pictures?
In this, I mean the personalities, attires and demeanour
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2015
naptu2:
Deinde Fernandez's building (Tower Fernandez) on 1-9 Berkeley Street, Onikan, Lagos Island. He lived here in the 1970s.

(The blue building in front is not part of Tower Fernandez. That blue building is actually 4 or 5 houses away from the tower).

You go fear skyscraper grin
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by talktohaywhy(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Don't know we have such wealth man as dangote out there.
Anyways RIP
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Jaquar456:
WHAT AN IRONY AND HOW SAD....

This man Fernandez was highly celebrated for being one of the richest Nigerians, and so well connected at home and internationally, YET look at his funeral......WHAT NOTABLE PERSONALITY WAS THERE? Even worse, for such a personality, he was buried abroad in A CEMETERY, with pallbearers in cap and suit, and few members of his family, even with all the public announcement of his obituary and enough time given for people to attend, This man was buried like a nonentity. Even my friends fathers funeral had more substance, and the man was just a furniture maker!

WE SHALL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE FIGHT FOR HIS MONEY BY THESE EXCITED CHILDREN OF HIS
BY THE WAY, IS THE LADY AT THE TOP WITH THE DEAD CHICKEN ON HER HEAD ONE OF HIS CHILDREN..?

I share your thought.

Also, one of the ladies looks like a distant relative of Deziani Madueke.
Maybe, I should get my glasses....
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by madjune(m): 5:05am On Sep 20, 2015
naptu2:
Tribute by his ex-wife (The Erelu Kuti of Lagos).

http://www.diversitybox.com/lifestyle/relationships/item/1644-fernandez-at-last-the-veil-is-lifted

Such epistle.

For a greater part of the years I've known these two...they were separated.

So, where is all this love coming from?
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by naptu2: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2015
madjune:

Such epistle.

For a greater part of the years I've known these two...they were separated.

So, where is all this love coming from?

People quarrel over issues, but become friends again when the issues are resolved. By the way, do you remember the letter Deinde Fernandez wrote to her in the late 1980s or early 1990s?
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by punta(f): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2015
I am proudly Igbo, but I am with you on this. That comment was utterly distatsteful.
pharmow:
A classy burial

I have seen many moro.nic and senseless comments on nairaland, but this tops all. Has anyone ever told you this man hardly come to Nigeria? Mock others death at your own peril.

Please @Seun @lalastica. Create a dislike button for us. There are so many comments that needs to be frown at with multiple dislikes.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by bakila: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Btruth:
Belgium bawo?

What about his head and his heart for his comrade @ the ogbonii fraternity here in Lagos? Smart guy, the guy want to play wayo on his members.

cheesy
One of their members has collected it already, you can see that the Freemason representative was stranded.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
naptu2:

People quarrel over issues, but become friends again when the issues are resolved. By the way, do you remember the letter Deinde Fernandez wrote to her in the late 1980s or early 1990s?

Lol. Love by proxy and letter.

I never see.

Naija, I hail thee.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by laudate: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jaquar456:
WHAT AN IRONY AND HOW SAD....
This man Fernandez was highly celebrated for being one of the richest Nigerians, and so well connected at home and internationally, YET look at his funeral......WHAT NOTABLE PERSONALITY WAS THERE? Even worse, for such a personality, he was buried abroad in A CEMETERY, with pallbearers in cap and suit, and few members of his family, even with all the public announcement of his obituary and enough time given for people to attend, This man was buried like a nonentity. Even my friends fathers funeral had more substance, and the man was just a furniture maker!

WE SHALL SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE FIGHT FOR HIS MONEY BY THESE EXCITED CHILDREN OF HIS
BY THE WAY, IS THE LADY AT THE TOP WITH THE DEAD CHICKEN ON HER HEAD ONE OF HIS CHILDREN..?

Is it the number of notable personalities at his funeral that will enable him get into heaven or enter the gates of paradise? shocked Do you know if he left a will expressing a wish for a private funeral with only his family and few friends in attendance? undecided

Where is it written that every funeral must be turned into a carnival with huge crowds? Are there awards given for such things?
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
The remains of late Nigerian billionaire, Chief Antonio Dehinde Fernadez have been laid to rest. That happened yesterday, 18th September in Brussels and in attendance were the late billonaire's children, family members and friends including Chief Dele Momodu and Pastor Tunde Bakare. Chief Fernadez died in Belgium on September 1. He was aged 78. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Photos continue after the jump.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/billionaire-dehinde-fernandez-buried.html
The reclusive Godfather! 5 years on.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) / Escoba Smith Flaunts His Lavish Mansion, Writes Interesting Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.