Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) (47957 Views)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
kay29000:
When you make impact in this world, important people will come to your funeral.

He never made an impact on his fellow countrymen

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Live in the blossom of the Lord. A great man indeed...
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
may hs gentle soul R.I.P I first hd abt hm thro OVATION MAGAZINE Whle i ws in js3 cuz i lov readin intrnatnl news.i join nl in 2006 as a 17yr old.hv been folowin news abt hm.he was a gr8 man tht knw hw to invest.may hs soul R.I.P AMEN
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Genmayor06(m): 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Na by force to know am? Has he ever done nytyn for nigerians to benefit? He lead an extravagant life style. RIP nyway

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
How come nobody else saw what I saw in the 8th picture?
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2874236_43_jpegf0f00079b09b61b13ac9db1a25096e87

Dehinde Fernandez was a thinker and a planner till the very end. I am sure he planned this furneral . I have read about this man a long time.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ahizih(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
idupaul:

How will U hear of him when U are always watching African Magic
Hw will he hear of him when de man failed to empower his country men, especially de youths. At his age he died and was buried in abroad, be a true African n judge ryt. We don't knw him hooohaaaa! we only knw of Oga Dangote, Oga Adenuga n de rest of dem who have given to de society in one way or the other. RIP to him, billionaires also die

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by sotonye123: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more pics
what did he do in terms of contributing to Nigeria's economic growth.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by mecussey(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
So all the billions will now be left for one ganja man to squander. Well, its better to die as a billionaire
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ahizih(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
raphy:
may hs gentle soul R.I.P I first hd abt hm thro OVATION MAGAZINE Whle i ws in js3 cuz i lov readin intrnatnl news.i join nl in 2006 as a 17yr old.hv been folowin news abt hm.he was a gr8 man tht knw hw to invest.may hs soul R.I.P AMEN
If u like ryt ur history n tell us wia u attended nursery sch, my qstn still remain; wia did he invest? I bliv u can provide de answer since u are an acclaimed international reader

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Was one of his ancestors a returnee slave? Why fernandez
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
He was an Ogboni chief. So why the Christian burial?
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by maggie80: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Late Nigerian Billionaire indeed ! Rich indeed without helping the poor Nigerians. I don't see nor heard his impact in Nigeria. Abi is there any? RIP

1 Like

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by ukandi1(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Brandnew2:
The son be smiling and thinking like finally I get to chop the old man's billions. grin

Only for him to find out that is name is not in his will
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
jammyunn:
RIP. I like the pictures.

What is there to like in burial pictures?
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by seunakin231(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Brandnew2:
The son be smiling and thinking like finally I get to chop the old man's billions. grin
no sons, all girls
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
lekjons:
he wasn't laid in a golden coffin nor buried in a rock..

R.I.P.P.

Chase money and heaven at the same time..

You don't chase money, you chase God(heaven) and then God gives you money. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all others shall be given unto you, Jesus says.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by mbulela: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
pharmow:
A classy burial

I have seen many moro.nic and senseless comments on nairaland, but this tops all. Has anyone ever told you this man hardly come to Nigeria? Mock others death at your own peril.

Please @Seun @lalastica. Create a dislike button for us. There are so many comments that needs to be frown at with multiple dislikes.
We do not need dislike buttons. We need the moronic and robotic moderators to do their job.
We need to report the silly comments of teenage ethnic jingoists and the moderators need to remove such comments swiftly.
Rather all they spend their time doing is taking silly topics to FP and issuing bans like it has a real effect in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Enifolabi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dele Momodu went there because of Ovation
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by SmartMugu: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
thorpido:
This man was a Nigerian billionaire who decided not to invest and create jobs for his countrymen like Dangote is doing.
His life,his choice anyway.

By the way,why are they all dressed in black?He didn't die young.

RIP
I would have protested if he was buried in Nigeria. Since he never did anything known for Nigerians, smart moves the Oyinbos kept his remains.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by jsb(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hope I am not seeing somebody exposing her stuff before the priest...crossed leg gone bad..
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by thorpido(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
SmartMugu:

I would have protested if he was buried in Nigeria. Since he never did anything known for Nigerians, smart moves the Oyinbos kept his remains.
Lol.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by FOREXMART(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Brandnew2:

Lol for realz.
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by arabianights: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
thorpido:
This man was a Nigerian billionaire who decided not to invest and create jobs for his countrymen like Dangote is doing.
His life,his choice anyway.

By the way,why are they all dressed in black?He didn't die young.

RIP

No sir,please you are 100% wrong!
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by arabianights: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Enifolabi:
Dele Momodu went there because of Ovation

Nope,He was one of Dele Momodu's friends and mentors tongue
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by arabianights: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
kingthreat:
He was an Ogboni chief. So why the Christian burial?

All for show, my dear.Mind you that coffin might be empty or another body will be inside.Much as i respect the dead but he for sure will know who the lord and master.

Why human beings decide to sacrifice peace for wealth will forever be a mystery to me.

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by cornoil(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
I tell u, this na strong Ogboni member for Lagos Island. He don follow dem dissect many members head and heart, now dem no bring am come Nigeria to bury. See wayo wey he play Ogboni people.
Btruth:
Belgium bawo?

What about his head and his heart for his comrade @ the ogbonii fraternity here in Lagos? Smart guy, the guy want to play wayo on his members.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Btruth: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
cornoil:
I tell u, this na strong Ogboni member for Lagos Island. He don follow dem dissect many members head and heart, now dem no bring am come Nigeria to bury. See wayo wey he play Ogboni people.

A bi ooo........lol

grin
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by daveP(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP to him. This is a big contrast to the way burials are done in a Nigerian settings. The poster above me is right about he said in quotes
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by Spells(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
cry I thought billionaires don't die... RIP
Re: Antonio Dehinde Fernandez Buried (Photos) by menxer: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Never knew such a Nigerian billionaire existed till his death announcement

.he is a big loss to his family and the outside world, I wonder how many of us knew about him in life?

May his soul rest, for he had lived the good life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market / Dangote Is Selling Dangote Flour Mills For N130 Billion ($361.11 Million) / Escoba Smith Flaunts His Lavish Mansion, Writes Interesting Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.