Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. (5420 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by RobinHez(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

I de loyal sir grin
Ah! Abeg o...! Na untop of train I dey hail u from o grin
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by ikombe: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

You mean SIs phone still exist? lipsrsealed grin
yap and dey are still d best undecided
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
drss:

pics or screen shots of the phone or u are lying.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Hackakeem: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
I'm using Samsung galaxy Note 4.Edge..I like this coz I do note a lot on meetings..and the camera is really great..very sensitive and the EDGE makes even stand out from the rest grin grin
techno s9
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by BusinessHub1: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
WarRLaY:
hw much will u sell it
30k flat..even right now!
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Ah! Abeg o...! Na untop of train I dey hail u from o grin

Na on top MTN mast I de hail you From cool
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by yomifola(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ electronic lipsrsealed abi Wetin dem dey call you undecided

Abeg I wan ask of that mate 7.. Cuz that's the fone I wanna use next. I'm using z30 right now and I wanna change my fone by ending of dis year.

Can u just tell me the major features of the fone and demerits also.

Thx
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
yomifola:
@ electronic lipsrsealed abi Wetin dem dey call you undecided

Abeg I wan ask of that mate 7.. Cuz that's the fone I wanna use next. I'm using z30 right now and I wanna change my fone by ending of dis year.

Can u just tell me the major features of the fone and demerits also.

Thx

The only disadvantage it has is that, you can not upgrade to lollipop . It Is 3g ram 32g Rom, front camera is 8mp rear is13mp .
Most especially it has got a finger print scanner , meaning your finger is required to access the user interface.

It has got Lte feature. It has near field communication capability. Meaning you can transfer a file with no power through the electromagnetic induction technology place at the back.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
check mine below. I so love it: Tecno Camon8

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
BusinessHub1:

30k flat..even right now!
bro, Shey make I give you 25k, like now, now
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by richysam(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
na wa o
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Am using samsung note 9, only a handful of people have it in the world now, it has only 7 units produced, given to Obama, putin, bill gates, myself and other illuminati members, Joe Biden has been asking me to give him mine for his birthday but I refused, some of the specs are, it's charges itself, I can use the battery to power my hummer 21, my house,
Haaa, finally nepa don bring light, Rukiyat, no dey shout my name anyhow, me with you no be mate.
* Runs of to borrow charger from Lekke*
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
eworker:
check mine below. I so love it: Tecno Camon8

You have a nice phone
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Am using samsung note 9, only a handful of people have it in the world now, it has only 7 units produced, given to Obama, putin, bill gates, myself and other illuminati members, Joe Biden has been asking me to give him mine for his birthday but I refused, some of the specs are, it's charges itself, I can use the battery to power my hummer 21, my house,
Haaa, finally nepa don bring light, Rukiyat, no dey shout my name anyhow, me with you no be mate.
* Runs of to borrow charger from Lekke*

See this guy sha you don turn galaxy to season film grin note 9 ko, note 20 ne
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Malcolmx12: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sony Xperia ZR waterproof
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Huawei Mate 7, Arsenal Edition
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by killzone(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just came here to see comments but I bought a Xperia Arc S 55k last two years I think
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 1:36am On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:
Huawei Mate 7, Arsenal Edition

Good to see another mate grin.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by thelastmediator: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 10.1. I love big screen.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Bratking(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Galaxy S5 on lollipop 5.0.

Pros:
-Quick charging (add a percentage every minute on airplane mode)
-Availability of 4 differing screen display. (All guaranteed to give the user a sharp well pixeled resolution experience)
-Doesn't overheat.
-Powerful processor that is designed for battery life optimization
-Excellent Gpu designed for hard multitasking and gaming.
-Multi-Window feature whereby the user can do 2 separate things simultaneously on one display
-Removable battery
-Greyscale mode that extends battery life to a whole day without charging (depends on the user anyway)
-Loads of features, etc.

Cons:
-External Speaker sound could be better

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

Good to see another mate grin.

Oh yeah! But i got mine for 78k.....
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:

Where and when ? shocked
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by francis247(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S5
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

Where and when ? shocked

July this year.

Aitel Office, Banana Island.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Mattex001(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Currently using a white Galaxy Note 3 some the things I find fascinating about this device is that Camera, Battery Backup and ease of use when typing barely make mistakes!
Overall good device doesn't lag, I don't really use the air gestures.. Stylus pen has been helpful too do alot of note taking on this device and evernote makes storage and recovery easy, even notes I took down 2years ago I was able to sync them on this device!

My device greatly influences my daily productivity no doubt cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:

July this year.

Aitel Office, Banana Island.

Alright, that is affordable compare to the price now.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mattex001:
Currently using a white Galaxy Note 3 some the things I find fascinating about this device is that Camera, Battery Backup and ease of use when typing barely make mistakes!
Overall good device doesn't lag, I don't really use the air gestures.. Stylus pen has been helpful too do alot of note taking on this device and evernote makes storage and recovery easy, even notes I took down 4years ago I was able to sync them on this device!

My device greatly influences my daily productivity no doubt cheesy

Make sense cool

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Mattex001(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bratking:
Galaxy S5 on lollipop 5.0.

Pros:
-Quick charging (add a percentage every minute on airplane mode)
-Availability of 4 differing screen display. (All guaranteed to give the user a sharp well pixeled resolution experience)
-Doesn't overheat.
-Powerful processor that is designed for battery life optimization
-Excellent Gpu designed for hard multitasking and gaming.
-Multi-Window feature whereby the user can do 2 separate things simultaneously on one display
-Removable battery
-Greyscale mode that extends battery life to a whole day without charging (depends on the user anyway)
-Loads of features, etc.

Cons:
-External Speaker sound could be better

I actually didn't know offline mode charging does wonders !
I just learnt something cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

Alright, that is affordable compare to the price now.

When did you buy yours?

These are the pictures.

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Lstar4real(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Xiaomi redmi note 2
Beautiful slim & sleek.... So fast like swift

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by yomifola(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:

Did u just say u got an huawei ascend mate 7 for 78k. lipsrsealed

For where... undecided

If that's true, I must to get it 2moro angry

Cuz that's my dream phone for now.. all this Iphone and Sammy boy no be am @all
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by donhils: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm using Galaxy A5( bought 70k) ; very sleek premium looks. Planning to add A8 to it but it's kinda very expensive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tricks On How To Win The Iphone XS Max On Jumia / Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. / MTN Is A Bastard — Look At What They Did [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.