Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. (5422 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / This May Be The Most Expensive Phone You Will Ever See **pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
yomifola:

Did u just say u got an huawei ascend mate 7 for 78k. lipsrsealed
For where... undecided
If that's true, I must to get it 2moro angry
Cuz that's my dream phone for now.. all this Iphone and Sammy boy no be am @all

Soorrrryyy o My Bad. I just checked the Kpali.....

It is not Mate. It is Ascend P7, Arsenal Edition

I am sorru for the mix up. @ Electronzeez

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:

Soorrrryyy o My Bad. I just checked the Kpali.....

It is not Mate. It is Ascend P7, Arsenal Edition

I am sorru for the mix up. @ Electronzeez

That was the reason behind my emoticon when I replied you first
. I just have to believe because anything is possible.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:

When did you buy yours?

These are the pictures.

Pictures posted is for p7, I doubt if mate7 has arsenal edition .

Mine was a gift.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

That was the reason behind my emoticon when I replied you first
. I just have to believe because anything is possible.

Lol..... Abi o.... Except if it is fairly used......

The person who gave you the phone try o.... 1hundredand5 thousand naira phone!
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

Pictures posted are for p7, I doubt if mate7 has arsenal edition .

Mine was a gift.

Ok....

But i have a problem with the phone. The whatsapp stopped working. I deleted, intslalled, reinstalll, i did everythimg possible even waking up midnights to install it,. It keeps giving me bad connection error message. But if i remove the sim and put into another phone, it works.

Do you know what i can do to rectify the problem?
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:

Ok....

But i have a problem with the phone. The whatsapp stopped working. I deleted, intslalled, reinstalll, i did everythimg possible even waking up midnights to install it,. It keeps giving me bad connection error message. But if i remove the sim and put into another phone, it works.

Do you know what i can do to rectify the problem?

Answer these questions.

Did you Install the said whatsapp giving you problem from play store?

Let me understand the exact problem you have with the whatsapp.

Did you notice if other applications are given the same error .

I can help you if you answer those questions.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
@Electronzeez

Yes, i installed from play store

No, it is only whatsapp. I have no problem with other apps
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:
@Electronzeez

I am sure you have a lot of information on that phone,you can back up your information and do as hard reset on that phone .

Step 1 in backing up your information : this back up procedure will back your contact, messages, applications, bookmark and system settings.

Go to your user interface and locate tool, open the folder to select the huawei back up application,click on it and back up to sd card.
Note: make sure you have a memory card on the phone as this method back your information to the memory card.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:
@Electronzeez

Step2:the previous back up I explained does not include your media . You can either move your pictures, videos and music to your memory card of back them on your computer .

After backing up all your information , you are now ready for a hard reset.

You can perform hard reset on that phone in two ways.

1) switch off the phone . Press power + volume up key together till you see the huawei logo, continue pressing the volume up key but release the power key after seeing the huawei ascend logo. This will take you to an interface where you can factory reset the phone
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolseas:
@Electronzeez

Another method of restoring the phone to hard reset on huawei p7

Go to your dialer and press *#*#2846579#*#*. This will take you to the engineering mode of the phone. Select project menue and click on restore to factory default.

After factory reset, sign in your google account and re install whatsapp, I believe it should work perfect.

Regards
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Extom(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Samsung Galaxy s6. This phone is everything and more. That's all I can say.

@DoubtingThomases, it's not like I have to prove anything to you, but I had to write my username on the pack of my phone, because there's no other smartphone for me to use to take a picture of my s6 (besides, you really do not expect me to have another smartphone, do you?). wink

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Booty4me: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lg G Pro ... lollipop 5 . 1

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Extom:
Samsung Galaxy s6. This phone is everything and more. That's all I can say.

@DoubtingThomases, it's not like I have to prove anything to you, but I had to write my username on the pack of my phone, because there's no other smartphone for me to use to take a picture of my s6 (besides, you really do not expect me to have another smartphone, do you?). wink

Lol
Pack full everywhere grin

Na joke I De o
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Booty4me:
Lg G Pro ... lollipop

You have this battery application.

I wonder why people download that application it over work a battery,it reduces battery life cycle .

That application is a scam, the application itself run in background and it will continue to disturb your battery as far as the phone is on.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Booty4me: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

You have this battery application.

I wonder why people download that application over work a battery,it reduce battery life cycle .

That application is a scam, the application itself run in background and it will continue to disturb your battery as far as the phone is on.

hmmm never notice that.. or maybe because I own a 30000mah power bank
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Extom(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

Lol
Pack full everywhere grin

Na joke I De o

grin cheesy

What I did in this picture is called "split screen".
If you need any other proof, I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Booty4me:

hmmm never notice that.. or maybe because I own a 30000mah power bank

It could be.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by donhils: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Booty4me:
Lg G Pro ... lollipop 5 . 1
I'm interested, is it possible you tell me how to get Lollipop on my LG G Pro (E988) too?
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Extom:

grin cheesy

What I did in this picture is called "split screen".
If you need any other proof, I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

Kindly confess to me you sent someone to do this for you and you uploaded it here .

Busted! grin grin

Bros no swear for me I, I just De enjoy myself.

I believe you cool

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2015
@Electronzeez,

Thank you for your time. I will buy a memory card today and do as you explained.

I will get back to you on the outcome.

I pray it works.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Ehimzy(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2015
Galaxy S5
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by holusormi(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Nokia 1110 undecided
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Booty4me: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
donhils:

I'm interested, is it possible you tell me how to get Lollipop on my LG G Pro (E988) too?

Mine is f240. Was done by a friend
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by officialteemi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
anyway h5...
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by BusinessHub1: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
WarRLaY:
bro, Shey make I give you 25k, like now, now
no sir..keep it.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Are u all saying the truth.
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 12:54am On Sep 23, 2015
@Electronzeez,

Thaank you very much.

I backed up all my files into a memory card, did reset to factory setting as you outlined earlier.

I installed the whatsapp again and it has started workimg.

Lol.... Thank you very much............ smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by ask4bk(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
RobinHez:
Buy brand new Q10 for #35K with warranty!

Ping me!

U de Abuja?
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by faithfulme: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
Bought my blackberry passport 115,000 two days ago and its a nice phone
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
bolseas:
@Electronzeez,

Thaank you very much.

I backed up all my files into a memory card, did reset to factory setting as you outlined earlier.

I installed the whatsapp again and it has started workimg.

Lol.... Thank you very much............ smiley

you are so welcomoe bro

*smile*

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by bolseas(f): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2015
@ Electronzeez

Lol.....,

I am not Bro. I be Sis.....
Re: The Most Expensive Phone You Have Used OR Currently Using. by Electronzeez(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
bolseas:
@ Electronzeez

Lol.....,

I am not Bro. I be Sis.....

No mind me jare grin.

Welcome again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 15 Best Phones In Nigeria / Hot- Download Mortal Kombat X Apk 1.10.0 + OBB Data For Android / How To Activate/configure Internet Browsing On All Networks In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.