Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News (56336 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / HID Awolowo Dies At 99, Praying For Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by tupacshakur(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
onenaira3:

As a matter of fact, I f2king did and to bring him into this, if I ever find you in this world, best believe your f2king @ss would be seeing your maker that f2king day.

Worthless, starving, savage neanderthal.

E pain am!

Chest-beating bastard! grin

You wanna find me? Come to Wole Madariola street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. That's where I live. Just give me a weekend time and date and I'll be so willing to be your guest.

I swear, I won't kill you but trust me, you won't leave the same way you came.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
May her soul Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Fearcom(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Malawian:

hate is for small minded people - like yoruba people.

Tribal Bigot
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by uniklinkum(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
The accursed yEbola bastards are here already. These never do well lot will not stay on there lane. These curse on earth never do wells keep disgracing the black race world over. On my way from work yesterday, the accursed people and some Gambians were arrested for drugs at hilden.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
To all upcoming Artists(i-
Promote Context).....www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/to-all-upcoming-artistsi-promote.html?m=0
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
superstar1:

Who was the wife of Zik? I am sure she was so inconsequential that nobody even remembers her name.

Zico was gay.. he never liked women. He died without a legacy that was why Ojukwu the coward became the hero of yanmiris.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by aderonkedeborah(f): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
R.I.P
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Fearcom(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
uniklinkum:
The accursed yEbola bastards are here already. These never do well lot will not stay on there lane. These curse on earth never do wells keep disgracing the black race world over. On my way from work yesterday, the accursed people and some Gambians were arrested for drugs at hilden.

Have you ever asked yourself why the rest of the country has refused to vote their tribe in for the Presidency? There are over 100 different tribes in Nigeria. They are ruthless, tribal bigots, and love money so much they will do anything to get it. In addition they regard thieves, traitors and murderers as heroes because they are their kinsmen and they follow them blindly. The rest of the country isn't stupidd. Let them continue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by uniklinkum(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fearcom:

Have you ever asked yourself why the rest of the country has refused to vote your tribe in for the Presidency? There are over 100 different tribes in Nigeria. You're Ruthless, tribal bigots, and love money so much you will do anything to get it. In addition you regard thieves, traitors and murderers as heroes because they are your kinsmen and you follow them blindly. The rest of the country isn't stupidd. Continue

wrong quote check my history I be Yoruba warlord here. yebola is equal to awon irankiran a je okuta ma mu omi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Firstinline(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good woman, great mother, may u have everlasting rest in the lord. R.I.P ma
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Fearcom(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

wrong quote check my history I be Yoruba warlord here. yebola is equal to awon irankiran a je okuta ma mu omi.

Modified. Thanks
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by slyng(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
From him we come and to him we return
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Freeglobe i can see you lurking around.How are you swiree? come here let me soak your filthy butts in that red mud you floozy bast**d cheesy cheesy There's so much time to burn you know cool cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nwakaibeya1: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen and watch the utterance in video and judge it spiritually
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by onenaira3: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
tupacshakur:

E pain am!

Chest-beating bastard! grin

You wanna find me? Come to Wole Madariola street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos. That's where I live. Just give me a weekend time and date and I'll be so willing to be your guest.

I swear, I won't kill you but trust me, you won't leave the same way you came.

Dumbass I don't live in your zoological republic so I'm not wasting away in a worthless, backwards nation like you but best believe you f2king name is saved, address saved. I'll be in that zoo this summer coming up, may precisely, and I'll be meet you and I promise I won't leave you alive. As long as your monkey @ss is yoloba, nigg@ you deserve nothing but death.
Summer.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by uniklinkum(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
onenaira3:

Dumbass I don't live in your zoological republic so I'm not wasting away in a worthless, backwards nation like you but best believe you f2king name is saved, address saved. I'll be in that zoo this summer coming up, may precisely, and I'll be meet you and I promise I won't leave you alive. As long as your monkey @ss is yoloba, nigg@ you deserve nothing but death.
Summer.

All mouth, shut the Bleep up iidiot you can't do nada. Do you care for a beat up anywhere in Germany...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Shymm3x: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
superstar1:

Who was the wife of Zik? I am sure she was so inconsequential that nobody even remembers her name.

Wasn't Zik of Onitsha a pedo?

I saw a thread about him marrying a 16-year old at age 80 or something. Same as Ojukwu the legendary coward who married his god- daughter loool.

Hide ya kids from Igbo nyggahs loool. These mofos love sha.gging kids.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Shymm3x: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
R.I.P the great Queen and the rock behind an icon.

I need to find the poem Awolowo dedicated to her.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Shymm3x: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Too bad I can't find the beautiful poem the great sage, and definitely the greatest naij man ever, dedicated to this beautiful and great woman. However, I shall leave you with his greatest quote ever - that's the dream. cool

Adieu Queen!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Smooyis(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP mama.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2015
“It is safer and wiser to cure unhealthy rivalry than to suppress it.” Awolowo
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by guiddoti: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2015
sleep on yeye Awolowo's family
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by opribo(m): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2015
RIP mama, what a long a fulfilled life. Sometimes I wonder within if humans revere mama HID like this who is an ordinary mortal how come it is difficult for the she person to appreciate the place of the mother of Jesus in their lives.. Lord have mercy on us all.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Freshberry(m): 2:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Eyaaah... mama was just planning on throwing a big party on ha 100th year birthday... R.I.P mama
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by emeritus856: 2:44am On Sep 20, 2015
CSTR2:
Are you mad?
Someone would died without making any significant impact in Nigeria should be honoured on nairaland?
Who the hell is she beyond the brown roof habitats of the SW?
And yes, 99 years is too long a time to live especially when it is a life of national inconsequence.

Your smelly mother only achievement in life was being the President of all brothel in Ebonyi. She was so useless that she had to use 4 tenure before dying a miserable death. You are a m.oronic and cursed akpu eating flat. head, so its normal for you to be cursed. shameless dunce

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nyabingi(m): 4:34am On Sep 20, 2015
Tell paAwo that the 20pounds he gave our grand parents was invested very well, the money was used to buy Lagos plus other SW counting!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2015
[s]
nightmile:

That's what your tribe is known for.. Prostitution. I could assist you and your mother if you want to advance your trade abroad. Low class slot.
[/s]

Bastaaaard yoliba son of a thousand fathers.

Ashaaawo is a yoruba word, u lazy cvnts coined d word to show it's ur pre-occupation.

Go to obalende or Allen avenue at night and see dirty yoloba piglets including ur mother hawking their gornhorrhea infested holes around. Disease vectors
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by tigar007(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2015
And I keep wondering, why do Igbos come to Lagos? Aren't they suppose to stay and trade in Biafra since they detest the Yoruba Empire?
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by tonzo(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Emperor musiwa i commiserate with you.ripp mama HID AWOLOWO
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 6:44am On Sep 20, 2015
nyabingi:
Tell paAwo that the 20pounds he gave our grand parents was invested very well, the money was used to buy Lagos plus other SW counting!

Invested well! Criminal tribe all your drug and criminal biz practice are been blocked . Your lineage n generation are already heading to jail. Homeless vagabonds.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nobul(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2015
R.I. P mama
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2015
funkybully:

Bastaaaard yoliba son of a thousand fathers.

Ashaaawo is a yoruba word, u lazy cvnts coined d word to show it's ur pre-occupation.

Go to obalende or Allen avenue at night and see dirty yoloba piglets including ur mother hawking their gornhorrhea infested holes around. Disease vectors
onenaira3:

Summer.

cheesy grin Sons, you both need to take it slow hun!take it slow. I guess you both need surgery to get rid of the hatermycine in your hearts because i don't want you to end up like uncle Ashebe cheesy.I remember warning you to reduce your intake of this deadly drug but you never listened grin but for now, we can still use this tested and trusted local panacea.its called skelewu.Oya stand up from your mattresses, turn on your 808, and play efejoku by kesh and i'll buy you shiwin gum if you impress me hun. those are my booooys cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.