Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News (56377 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / HID Awolowo Dies At 99, Praying For Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by scholes0(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
Shut up, you nitwit.
It is my prerogative to honour whoever i want. Your HIV or whoever does not deserve my honour.
Deal with it.
And good of you to bring ojukwu into the discussion.
If you can't see the fact that ojukwu that rallied his people together to prevent a genocide and created military hardwares that your country can't develop more than 40 years later is deserving of national honour, then that is your own business.

No Ojucrook didn't prevent a genocide, he himself is a perpetrator of one.
One man's Hero is another man's villain..... But Ojukwu shouldn't even be honorable to any right thinking person... He even fled at the center of it all...... very selfish being.

"She does not deserve your Honor" ...... Why should she deserve your honour, Who or what are you? you insignificant scum of the earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by superstar1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
NovusHomo:

I do. Her name was Flora. But I don't know how the marriage ended.

How can someone that could not even lead his home be the leader of the people?

No wonder Zik su.cks.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by sasquareT(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
funkybully:
I won't behave like yolobastards that insulted the great ikemba and prof Achebe at death.

It is not in our culture to speak ill of d dead.

RIP Mama Awolowo, though I hate Ur husband with passion

Pls and pls my fellow nairalander I want all of you both Hausa Yoruba, Igbo and the res tof Nigeria Tribe ,should plz and ignore this kind of comment, pretend as if you dn't even read this kind of comment not talk of replying them...you guyz should try and be modest in your comment for crying out loud..what good does it even do for you to throw banters on another tribe.......I want you to all no that we are one, cos we are human first before we are Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
Pls try as much as possible to ignore anybody that made this kind of comment tnx....one love
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by 1stdammy: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
OfoIgbo:
RIP HIV Awolowo
Hey you!! U well so??
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by simdam500(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by CSTR2: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
scholes0:

No Ojucrook didn't prevent a genocide, he himself is a perpetrator of one.
One man's Hero is another man's villain..... But Ojukwu shouldn't even be honorable to any right thinking person... He even fled at the center of it all......

"She does not deserve your Honor" ...... Why should she deserve your honour, Who or what are you? you insignificant scum of the earth.
Your FG thinks otherwise, you mal-formed imbecille.
He was honoured by your fuccking military, something your awolowo never got in his death.
Given the fact that my obvious disregard of your HIV has gotten you into a fix, then it shows how much you want me to honour her.
Get lost, descendant of a fallen demon.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP mama Awolowo.
We shall keep the flag flying.
No retreat, No surrender.
Yoruba Nation to excel always......

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
[s]
sasquareT:

Pls and pls my fellow nairalander I want all of you both Hausa Yoruba, Igbo and the res tof Nigeria Tribe ,should plz and ignore this kind of comment, pretend as if you dn't even read this kind of comment not talk of replying them...you guyz should try and be modest in your comment for crying out loud..what good does it even do for you to throw banters on another tribe.......I want you to all no that we are one, cos we are human first before we are Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
Pls try as much as possible to ignore anybody that made this kind of comment tnx....one love
[/s]

U need to visit d threads announcing ojukwu n Achebe death and see d evil yolobastards deposited there.

Am just civil. I don't speak ill of d dead
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by scholes0(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
Your FG thinks otherwise, you mal-formed imbecille.
He was honoured by your fuccking military, something your awolowo never got in his death.
Given the fact that my obvious disregard of your HIV has gotten you into a fix, then it shows how much you want me to honour her.
Get lost, descendant of a fallen demon.

Ode....
Abacha and his family was honored by the same useless FG..... I can see why you sound retar.ded
Very callous man, Ojukwu was.

Like I said, you will likely be long dead before even reaching her children's age.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by CSTR2: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

U need to visit d threads announcing ojukwu n Achebe death and see d evil yolobastards deposited there.

Am just civil. I don't speak ill of d dead
Don't mind these sub-humanoids.
They practically turned the achebe memriorial thread into a pig sty out of bigotry.
A man far more deserving of honour than awolowo and his wife combined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Awolowo will rot in he'll fire.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Udmaster(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Alcatraz001:
RIP mama Awolowo.

We shall keep the flag flying.

No retreat, No surrender.

Yoruba Nation to excel always......
you are a DISGRACE to the Law Profession..I Am not suprised, Touts nowadays can buy a certificate.. where went that your anti-Igbo thread?
A Feminine Bunkom making Noise.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
Don't mind these sub-humanoids.
They practically turned the achebe meriorial thread into a pig sty out of bigotry.
A man far more deserving of honour than awolowo and his wife combined.

That thread made me lose respect for any yolobastard. Though it's not in our culture to insult d dead. But yolobastards deserve d worst insult ever on any of their dead leader
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by CSTR2: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
scholes0:

Ode....
Abacha and his family was honored by the same useless FG..... I can see why you sound retar.ded
Very callous man, Ojukwu was.

Like I said, you will likely be long dead before even reaching her children's age.
Who gives a fucck about abacha?
Go and preach your BS to his family.
Ojukwu was so callous that he practically governed Nigeria for decades and turned it into an habitat with development resembling the paleozoic age.
Get lost you cuunt.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by enigstil(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Yeye Oduduwa, toba de orun, ki oshe orun 're o, ma je kun , ma je ekolo, nkan ti won ba nje lajule orun ni ko ba won je, sun 're o.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by scholes0(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
Who gives a fucck about abacha?
Go and preach your BS to his family.
Ojukwu was so callous that he practically governed Nigeria for decades and turned it into an habitat with development resembling the paleozoic age.
Get lost you cuunt.

You are suffering from multiple personality disorder.....
Yes there are people who think Abacha is a hero, as evil as he was...
And guess what? by your standards for who is and isn't a hero, he was honored by the FG... or wasn't that waht you said earlier?

Go and choke on a sausage. Bofoon.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by CSTR2: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
superstar1:

How can someone that could not even lead his home be the leader of the people?

No wonder Zik su.cks.
Of course, zik sucks.
He was playing pan-african politics in the midst of lesser men.
Lesser men who only cared about their ethnic enclave.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Iffeoluwa(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
I think baba AWOO can now eat good food when she is their now,because she is the only one who knows babas best food an he children.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by CSTR2: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
scholes0:

You are suffering from multiple personality disorder.....
Yes there are people who think Abacha is a hero, as evil as he was...
And guess what? by your standards for who is and isn't a hero, he was honored by the FG... or wasn't that waht you said earlier?

Go and choke on a sausage. Bofoon.
You are obviously brain dead.
Your awolowo was not deemed worthy of honour after his rat poison ordeal, when the likes of abacha were honoured.
Your awolowo must be the most unfortunate man in the world.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by shady26(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
OfoIgbo:
RIP HIV Awolowo
your father did not bring u up very well ewu!
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by superstar1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
Of course, zik sucks.
He was playing pan-african politics in the midst of lesser men.
Lesser men who only cared about their ethnic enclave.

No wonder lesser men had achievements and feats to their names, which Sik will forever drema to achieve in his grave.

No wonder lesser men command more respect far and near, which Zik will forever rues in his grave.

No wonder lesser men concentrated their energy in the development of their regions that the gallivanting Zik kins and kithmen are running to on a daily basis.

That shows how naive The Great Zik, that was a ceremonial figure head that does march past in front of Guards of Honour every morning, was.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by linkystar: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
May her Soul Rest in Peace. Nigeria will miss u mama
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by enigstil(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
AJAGUNMALE OLUWO ORUN
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by baloney: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by EasternLionn: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cooljoe1:
embarassed embarassed Adieu,on the other side tell Pa Awo how the situation be for Naija

Yeah tell Pa Awo say 20pounds people pikin dem, don take over Lagos, say as e dey hot now, say Biafra still dey buzz. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by CSTR2: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
superstar1:

No wonder lesser men had achievements and feats to their names, which Sik will forever drema to achieve in his grave.

No wonder lesser men command more respect far and near, which Zik will forever rues in his grave.

No wonder lesser men concentrated their energy in the development of their regions that the gallivanting Zik kins and kithmen are running to on a daily basis.

That shows how naive The Great Zik, that was a ceremonial figure head that does march past in front of Guards of Honour every morning, was.
Zik has blazed his name in the pantheon of african greats like kwame nkrumah, mandela, sankara and the likes.
He has never been known to play in local bigoted waters, not even during the civil war.
He is spoken of with respect throughout Nigeria, something that awolowo can never get.
Give the zik of africa his due respect. Your awolowo will never be that respected in this world or the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
EasternLionn:

Yeah tell Pa Awo say 20pounds people pikin dem, don take over Lagos, say as e dey hot now, say Biafra still dey buzz. cheesy cheesy

Yes ooo my brother we've taken over lagos by selling Gala on the roads of ijanikin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP mama. please tell baba Awo that things never got better and dullard never gave up until he got it again with the fake change.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by gerarahiamehn(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
He should have waited one more year na angry
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Joel3(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
rip
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by IYANGBALI: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Imagine na now she dey die,when her husband go don marry one fine babe sinceeeeeeee,she think say baba go wait for am for that long,anyway the late ooni and deinde fernadez go dey available for her sha
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Ishopbest: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmmmm embarassed

#signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat / Did Obiano Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.