Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Should I Give In Or Not - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Give In Or Not (1321 Views)

Help A Sister!! What Should I Give My Good Friend As Wedding Gift? / Twitter!!! I Give Up, When Will I Ever Understand You? / What Should I Give Myself As A Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give In Or Not by Chinie(f): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2006
i want u guys to advise me-my boyfriend just broke up with me because i refused to have sex with him.do u guys think that i should give in to the next guy i'm gonna have a relationship with?i'm confused here
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by EbonymanUK: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2006
@chinie

What was your reason for not having sex withyour ex boyfriend
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by needeeg(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2006
well, for me gurl if this ur guy is nice to and start talking about sex which ur not ready for it is better u guys should set and talk to each other as maturity, not that u want to give to another which is bad for me oooooo, relatioship goes with this sometimes!!
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by Chinie(f): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
call me old-fashioned but i still believe in waiting till i'm married.
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by EbonymanUK: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2006
@Chinie

So if thats the case why do u want to give in to the new guy you have a relationship with
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by needeeg(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2006
EbonymanUK:

@Chinie

So if thats the case why do u want to give in to the new guy you have a relationship with
abi oooo!! since ur talking about till u married, so dont think of giving another boo boo!!
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by Oracle(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2006
Chinie, if you can, wait till the right time
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by dominobaby(f): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hi chinie, i guess you should define the purpose for which you 'decided' to wait till marriage. You know, when purpose is not defined, cause is inevitable! You refused to give in to the first guy, but now you are thinking otherwise, think deep, if you find the reason for which you want to keep yourself till marriage, stick to it and don't let any pressure in. My advise to you is to not give in! Pls,
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by sstar(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2006
hi chinie,i think u kinda contradicted yourself.buh i'ld say u should juss follow your instincts n hold on to your beliefs.
All d best,
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by sammyjl(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2007
dominobaby:

Hi chinie, i guess you should define the purpose for which you 'decided' to wait till marriage. You know, when purpose is not defined, cause is inevitable! You refused to give in to the first guy, but now you are thinking otherwise, think deep, if you find the reason for which you want to keep yourself till marriage, stick to it and don't let any pressure in. My advise to you is to not give in! Please,

I agree wait till u are really sure and make your first time really special especially to yourself. Cos once its gone, its gone!!
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2007
i really admire you for not giving in.don't mind him it just goes to show that he dosen't love you but was there to get in b/w your legs smiley.and please stick with your plan not to giving in.and God would surely see you thru. wink
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by Frgy: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2007
Givin in wont solve ur problems.look at it like dis:its nt ment 2 be.cus if he is d right guy nd it was ment 2 be he'l know dat it is a BIG PLUS 4 a matured girl 2 intact in dis 21st century.if me see dat kind girl,wey correct, omo i go die dia ni o.no rush girl. (hiss)sumtin wey go taya u later.2 TUMBS UP!
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by twinkledew(f): 1:38am On Feb 18, 2007
If you've waited this long and you are trying to loose your virginity all becos your last BF dump you means you are not motivated enough to wait till u get married.
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by fredie(f): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2007
I dont advise that you give in. sis, you are not alone. in lost ended a relationship for the same reason because i knew that my body is the temple of the Holu Ghost. Though it was tough for me but I survived it. You are not missing anything by refusing to have sex with. The things you are missing are STDs, abortions, heartbreak and shame. If he insists, chuck him out. Be strong sis, you are not alone.
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by ugodaniel(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2007
He's your boyfriend and you're refusing him sex, so if i may ask, wat are yu peeps relating about? undecided
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by tuburu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2007
Sex is important in a relationship.I am not a puritan,everyone has his or her weaknesses.I believe the next person that tells u not to give in hsa had a roll in the hay several times.So,if he is still available go back to him and apologise.At least there are safe ways of having sex and who cares about marrying a virgin these days.
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by Sharn06: 2:37am On May 22, 2007
@tuburu. who cares about marrying a virgin? true but being a virgin till wedding night gives a lady more dignity in the sight of her husband. i'm sure you know that. my feel is that you stick you brick, go on cold turkey - keep being celibate. it's just for a matter of time.
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by LoveJ1(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2007
I agreed with u for not letting him to have sex with u cos if u get pregnant he is going to deny u. I don't think U should even have sex with a guy no matter wat he tells u but just be urself and don't let them to deceive u. U can still go in for another guy if u want to but u have to decide wat kind of thing u have to do with him only before accepting any relationship
be careful
Re: Should I Give In Or Not by fashigiggs(m): 3:04am On Jun 01, 2007
@chinie,

i envy ur courage its good to keep it till then but this days we hav 1 out of every 10 man who is expecting such. If u hav to keep it and hav another u must put so many things into consideration. Is he thd right person, am i in a true LOVE relationship, is this a temporary affaire, am i looking for a future partner now etc,

If u hav agreed to hav sex now must always use a CD with dis u are 99% safe.

If at the end of the day u need more advice just mail me direct with d subject @chinie exponencial2002@yahoo.Com

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Picture Using Attachment On Nairaland / Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? / How Do I Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.