Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? (1322 Views)

Fuse ODG Told BET What Many African Artists Are Scared To Say / Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by Uchelite(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2007
Are you ok with the way gospel artists are remixing old songs recently?
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by djcruise: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2007
hell naw. they should think of writing new ones.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by snatchmore(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2007
I think gospel artist in Nigeria lacks creativity. Most of them are not even sure of what they're doing or know what they want. I think gospel artist need to know that they're not just like circular artist that can do anything. They need to take it serious.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by tonib(f): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2007
i think they should be more sensitive to the Holy sprirt and ask for inspiration
some of them are just looking for fame whereas it is not suppose to be, they are supposed to be ministers. what they lack is inspiration
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by snatchmore(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2007
if they want fame, then they should sing circular where anything is allowed. Some of them only sing gospel music because they dont want people or their church pastor to see them singing circular music.
My conclusion is that, gospel music is still trying to stand well, i think. Before then, lets enjoy the once we have.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by colly(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
Except d likes of resonance,infinity,princess njideka etc.Artist like kenny saint brown is wack and fake,she is a remix don,infact she is a gospel dj,all her music are songs commonly sang in the church,am sure she gets her music from her church choir.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by colly(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
Except d likes of resonance,infinity,princess njideka etc.Artist like kenny saint brown is wack and fake,she is a remix don,infact she is a gospel dj,all her music are songs commonly sang in the church,am sure she gets her music from her church choir.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by mekoyo(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2007
No. Not at all, its just too bad.

This one don pass copyright o.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by cammax7(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
It shows lack of creativity. Most of these so called gospel artiste are actually praise and worship leaders
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by Soundmind(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2007
No, it means they have no inspiration. They are singing for money and not for spiritual upliftment. They lack creativity too.
They rather stop than remixing old skul songs. May God help is Jesus Name.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by ronnieslimz(f): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2007
see romans 1 vs 28!
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by trendy(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
it's really annoying i swear
God deserve better now?

i prefer those that sing with native languages at least they are trying
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by jeane(f): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2007
really, most of them lack creativity. they need to hear the call of God before they walk into the studio. i think studio sessions are now very cheap. they are all looking for cheap porpularity. newayz the likes of ayefele is just too good in merixing not r emixing smiley
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by Adedigold(f): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
I believe most of them were after their pocket. How to make money ,drive good car etc the spiritual aspect is missing ,they prefer the worldly things unlike the old ones.
Re: Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? by jerrymania(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2007
They are all village mongers

(1) (Reply)

Another Dimension To Pendulum(read This To Explore To Wealth) / Odiaero In Nigeria With Luv / Why Do Nigerians Commit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.