Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday (3909 Views)

Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / I Ordered For A Samsung Galaxy Phone On Slot.com.ng And Got The Phone Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Has anybody used or bought phones from those guys on jiji or olx saying they import used phones from outside country like usa,uk or london.

I called one today from olx about infinix hot note pro for 20k and infinix hot note for 15k so he said on Monday I should call him and tell him where I want us to meet for the transaction (with assures) meaning I will have to test it first in his presence before giving him money and if am not satisfied with it I can leave it.

Well?
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by mutvy: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Please my brother, don't buy it. You can add a little amount and buy a brand new phone of your choice.it has happened to me before and I have made a vow never and never again. Just think about it.
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok but, be careful though. But, why not go online securely and order for your own phone which will even be delivered to you free of transportation charge:
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by pdppower: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Find out how much those phones cost in the open market. Add a little money to what you have and buy from a good market instead of wasting your money buying London used.
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
guydangerous:
Has anybody used or bought phones from those guys on jiji or olx saying they import used phones from outside country like usa,uk or london.

I called one today from olx about infinix hot note pro for 20k and infinix hot note for 15k so he said on Monday I should call him and tell him where I want us to meet for the transaction (with assures) meaning I will have to test it first in his presence before giving him money and if am not satisfied with it I can leave it.

Well?

No...please don't!

I can get u a 5 inch HD phone for that amount on Jumia... Or if u are willing to add more money, I'll get even a 5.5 for u at discount price.

Just don't fall for those olx guys.
#My signature
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thank you all for your quick and reasonable responses,i understand what you all meant by adding little cash to buy a genuine one or buy a better one online but the truth of the matter is that

(1) the phone is scarce even out of stock in some online stores
(2) nobody is willing or in a hurry to sell theirs
(3) I have the money at hand right now and if care is not taken I may start spending the money unnecessarily
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

No...please don't!

I can get u a 5 inch HD phone for that amount on Jumia... Or if u are willing to add more money, I'll get even a 5.5 for u at discount price.

#My signature
ok am with you,which 5.5 inches can it get me
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

No...please don't!

#My signature
business progressing. grin grin
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
mutvy:
Please my brother, don't buy it. You can add a little amount and buy a brand new phone of your choice.it has happened to me before and I have made a vow never and never again. Just think about it.
what kind of experience did you encounter with them
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

cheesy smiley
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
guydangerous:
What phone do you want exactly and how much is your budget?
I am a jumia sales consultant.
I will give you a good phone.
Call me for advice.
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
guydangerous:

Injoo Note.

I'll check if its in stock.
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
E no easy o grin
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

E no easy o grin
yes nah.

I've been observing the embarrassment nairalanders dey give you. grin
All izz well. cool
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
emmydeep:

What phone do you want exactly and how much is your budget?
I am a jumia sales consultant.
I will give you a good phone.
Call me for advice.
ok a 5.5 inches with 1gb or 2gb ram that's all
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
yes nah.

I've been observing the embarrassment nairalanders dey give you. grin
All izz well. cool

One thinks am a scammer cuz I asked him to pay money to cover the cost of sending his phone to somewhere not recognised by the company cry
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

One thinks am a scammer cuz I asked him to pay money to cover the cost of sending his phone to somewhere not recognised by the company cry
my Dad also thinks you're a scammer and is refusing to add money to my cash down. sad
I told him you're a jumia consultant and he demanded proof,

I don't have proof. lipsrsealed. So, I just said I trust you, that if you carry the money away, I will pay him back with my own sweat. grin grin
He's still thinking about it though. sad
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
my Dad also thinks you're a scammer and is refusing to add money to my cash down. sad

I don't have proof. lipsrsealed. So, I just said I trust you, that if you carry the money away, I will pay him back with my own sweat. grin grin

He's still thinking about it though. sad

Awwwwn.... This is like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on NL!

Thanks bro embarassed
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
sad

Just tell him that he has nothing to be scared about! I'll email him the invoice when the order is made and he can go and track it in their office to know if i cheated him. And he's not paying me a dime...he will only pay for the laptop when it gets to his house.

Please...show him this message directly!
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Awwwwn.... This is like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on NL!

Thanks bro embarassed
what are friends for? cool cool

1 Like

Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Just tell him that he has nothing to be scared about! I'll email him the invoice when the order is made and he can go and track it in their office to know if i cheated him. And he's not paying me a dime...he will only pay for the laptop when it gets to his house.

Please...show him this message directly!
okay fine. cheesy cheesy
I'll show him when he gets back from this igbo party he went to.
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
okay fine. cheesy cheesy I'll show him when he gets back from this igbo party he went to.
U sure say e go listen...after e don spray money untop people head? grin
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
guydangerous:

How about the Tuoda Magnum? Its a new product but with the specs u just mention and it goes for #21995 aside shipping charges.

U interested, or should I wait till Injoo Note is back in stock?
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

U sure say e go listen...after e don spray money untop people head? grin
he must listen oh. grin grin
I need laptop seriously. embarassed

I've been begging him for months now. angry angry
Anyway, it's not his fault sha. I always ruin any laptop he gets by installing software meant for super fast computers.
The last one he got, I installed one simulation software(AutoCAD) and the entire thing crashed when I tried to run some engineering simulation I downloaded and never woke up again.

I later found out it was the slow processors. sad
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

How about the Tuoda Magnum? Its a new product but with the specs u just mention and it goes for #21995 aside shipping charges.

U interested, or should I wait till Injoo Note is back in stock?
i never hear that can name before oh,na phone be that or another thing
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
he must listen oh. grin grin
I need laptop seriously. embarassed

I've been begging him for months now. angry angry
Anyway, it's not his fault sha. I always ruin any laptop he gets by installing software meant for super fast computers.
The last one he got, I installed one simulation software(AutoCAD) and the entire thing crashed when I tried to run some engineering simulation I downloaded and never woke up again.

I later found out it was the slow processors. sad

Hahaha...
U'll be careful dis time. It is i3 wink
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by RobinHez(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
guydangerous:
i never hear that can name before oh,na phone be that or another thing

Yeah..its a new product!

But I advice u too wait 4 d injoo note.
Ping me wink
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Hahaha...
U'll be careful dis time. It is i3 wink
grin grin
I heard i3 is fast. Well, I'll put it to the test. cool

Don't worry! I'm definitely buying it from you! cheesy
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
guydangerous:
text me so that i call you and give you options.
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
emmydeep:

text me so that i call you and give you options.
but sir dont you think it will better if you say it here after am not the only one seeking for answers
Re: About To Buy Uk Used Phone On Monday by guydangerous(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Yeah..its a new product!

But I advice u too wait 4 d injoo note.
Ping me wink
thanks and also keep me posted in case you come across another phone with those specs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore / How To Activate 75mb For N20, 1.5gb For N300 And 5gb For N1000 On Airtel / Microsoft Just Took Android’s Future Out Of Google’s Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.