Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia (3349 Views)

'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' / Tecno Pop 2 Power Is Here The Cheapest Phone With Great features / HELP!!! I Am Looking For The Cheapest Phone With 4g LTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Josh1920: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
The quality of being cheap when considering gadgets, is the measure of features the gadget offers side by side its price tag.

With increasing price tags on smartphones, budget smartphones have shown to be great contenders in the smartphone market.

The Leagoo kiicaa power is one of such phones, it costs less and shares features with smartphones whose price is almost twice it’s price learn more...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Josh1920: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
The leagoo KIICA power costs 21,000 naira
Leagoo KIICA power specs
learn more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please is this phone available in retail stores currently? I also heard of one Blackview A7 pls wat do you know about that one
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Josh1920: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Yes Sir. The Leagoo KIICAA power is currently on sale @ jumia for 21,000 naira

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Josh1920:
Yes Sir. The Leagoo KIICAA power is currently on sale @ jumia for 21,000 naira
Jumia is now useless. can't buy anything from Jumia except that resume pay after delivery. na just say konga no get sense to update the shop with more phones types like Jumia.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Josh1920: 6:17am On Jan 16, 2018
strong766:
Jumia is now useless. can't buy anything from Jumia except that resume pay after delivery. na just say konga no get sense to update the shop with more phones types like Jumia.

Seriously! I did not know that jumia has canceled the option for pay after delivery. Men that is rubbish na.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by festwiz(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2018
The cheapest is Freetel Ice 2 at 13k
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Josh1920:

Seriously! I did not know that jumia has canceled the option for pay after delivery. Men that is rubbish na.
why are dy not going to cancel it, wen people are killing dia agents.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by busar(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2018
strong766:
I think it depends on time you ordered. People who ordered during the black Friday period are having difficulties receiving their items. I ordered an item (phone) on the 25th of Dec from and get it on the 11th of Jan. I ordered from the overseas and I paid on ordering... They are still trying.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Rigel95(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
nice specs for such price.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Tybng: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
strong766:
jumia hasn't done that. What I do know is that for items which are shipped abroad or less than 1000 naria you have to pay before delivery. I just got an item I bought on jumia, and I paid on delivery.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by fibonacci2526: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Josh1920:

It hasn't been cancelled except you want to buy items that are shipped from abroad.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by nenergy(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
strong766:
Konga is strictly Prepaid too. Jumia has pay on delivery but it depends on location and purchase history.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by Josh1920: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
festwiz:
The cheapest is Freetel Ice 2 at 13k
Specs
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by festwiz(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Josh1920:

Specs
Google it please, i am busy right now. It is a basic smartphone, don't get your hopes up.
Re: Is This The Cheapest Phone On Jumia by tafat: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
ill still choose the tecno spark over this phone
toljosade:
Leagoo Kiicaa Power Reviews!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwqugXEtJhc

(1) (Reply)

9Mobile 1GB Data For Just N200 Or Get 5GB For 1k (ramadan Special Offer) / See The New Samsung S20 Ultra Bespoke Versions That Costs Up To 14 Million Naira / Good Phone Between 150k To 170k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.