Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship (24239 Views)

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Embargo Found In Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship-fuoye (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2015
make I smile first
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by TOSINSESI: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Those that work to impress so they can become an excos angry

1 Like

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Jamean(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
are yu going to hajj

I am there already. Wanna join me? wink
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by daveP(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Immediately after church....... (rushes into church premises)
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by DebbyChris(f): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2015
daveP:
they can make you think you arent praising God very well. Do you belong to this crew? smiley
I don't know how to dance o
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by ElDeeVee(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Jamean:
The ones that will be walking all round campus speaking in tongues. They even have a cabal and they greet each other in tongues. angry

They won't read their books and end up with poor results.
Haba Mej why evulz na?
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Jamean(f): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Haba Mej why evulz na?

I oon gerew undecided
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Jexyme(f): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2015
12. Bokoholics..........always reading like dem don tire someone's certificate. 30% of them excel, 50% still fail exams while 20% are averagers.....lol
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by adadadon(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2015
datola:
Christianity at the level of campus fellowship is more real than we have in the outside world.

I miss early morning cry by the Deeper Life; love by CLF and BLW; fire prayer by CACSA, glorious music by CASOR; academic excellence by Exploit Maker and a bit of everything by largest campus fellowship, RCF.
All this Oau students that stayed on campus
No Livingword or kingsword?

1 Like

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by sladimeji(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2015
The invisible ...I belong to this group...we blend in with the crowd...nobody notices us

2 Likes

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by noblegrex: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2015
The ones that goes to church for analysis.inorder to make comment like the poster of this trend.I called them ANALYST they can analyse anything analysable cos they're good obsever and all what they do is to observe when service is still going on either praying,worship or praise session all they're good at;is to obseverve to analyse.
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2015
daveP:
why did i forget the bolded? Its always then that you know the true population of any fellowship!! grin

Lol! Na so

1 Like

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by chi4ik4(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
point of correction; it's not excos but exco because exco encompasses d whole central leadership of the fellowship. NO S IN EXCO.
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by MrImole: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
datola:
Christianity at the level of campus fellowship is more real than we have in the outside world.

I miss early morning cry by the Deeper Life; love by CLF and BLW; fire prayer by CACSA, glorious music by CASOR; academic excellence by Exploit Maker and a bit of everything by largest campus fellowship, RCF.

OAU Alumnus?

1 Like

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by RexTramadol1: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
datola:

Oau bah?

1 Like

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by daveP(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
passionate88:
Introverts are not arrogant
smiley its why i used 'sometimes'
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by daveP(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
DebbyChris:
I don't know how to dance o
lipsrsealed you should learn o.
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by daveP(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
chi4ik4:
point of correction; it's not excos but exco because exco encompasses d whole central leadership of the fellowship. NO S IN EXCO.
taken!
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
The rate at which people dey yab introverts set. embarassed
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
the sit down-look.
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by mercielizzie(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jamean:
The ones that will be walking all round campus speaking in tongues. They even have a cabal and they greet each other in tongues. angry

They won't read their books and end up with poor results.
did they offend you?
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by cornelin(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
You forget THE DANCERS. That to which I belong. I can dance anywhere and anyhow provided there is continuous good music. I no dey look babe face when the spirit of dancing don enter me. I can even wine, tweak and shake my tiny bombom like i don't even care. All dem babes bin using one eye to catch a glimpse of my acrobatic steps... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by izutex007(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
@OP wch grp do u belong?
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by fabre4: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
prodiG:
The sleepers
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by whizqueen(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Proudly number 5 cool

Ever late, except their will be Sunday jollof rice angry cheesy
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by daveP(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
izutex007:
@OP wch grp do u belong?
me, i didnt include it in the list. If i did, the list would exceed 17. Proudly 'Observers'!! smiley

your turn.
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Lamasta(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Those that show up on EXAM PRAYERS those ones make the fellowship crowded during exam week cos thats when they seek the face of God, other days to them aee business as usual.....
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by daveP(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
whizqueen:
Proudly number 5 cool

Ever late, except their will be Sunday jollof rice angry cheesy
if my presido catch you ehn..... grin
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by izyericson: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Vock:
I just don't know what to make of this list, I don't if it's me or something else, like it seems so irrelevant, what knowledge did I gain or what should I do with it

dem force you read? it's to make reflections and make you laugh as these sets of people are every where
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Paschalp(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
boboLIL:
Odi nma...inweru oke time ohh op
na real oke time
Re: 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship by Paschalp(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
boboLIL:
Odi nma...inweru oke time ohh op
na real oke time
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.