Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) (1851 Views)

I Will Kill Lots Of People If Kidnapper Evans Is Executed - Igbo Man (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Bows Down For Fellow Man PICS / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by Hammefeez: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
It happened today in OYO town.

His offence- he asked one Arsenal fan the result of today's match
Chelseafc vs Arsenalfc
The angry fans felt he was mocking them and started throwing punch and punches and punches Hmmnnnnn....

What do you think? Should we continue to beat each other because of what is not happening on our continent?

What do you think?

Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by Ezemust: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
mtwwww
Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by menix(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
D Arsenal guy should go represent us at light weight boxing at d Olympics.

4 Likes

Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by chelseaboi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Arsenal coach taught him how to fight

3 Likes

Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by iykofias(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
All i see is a bleeding Yellobar

2 Likes

Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by doublewisdom: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Good to know you guys watch football in Oyo.
Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by Muyiwhy: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Assnal fans juz follown up wat Diego Costa startd..
Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by hatux: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Op this ain't true, that man there is a referee... He was on front page sometimes ago, he was battered by one of the club head officiating on.

Its Nigeria local league though...

2 Likes

Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by Lanretoye(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
iykofias:
All i see is a bleeding Yellobar
ur foolishness is embryonic,quote me if u doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by iykofias(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lanretoye:

ur foolishness is embryonic,quote me if u doubt it.
pls, plssss i dont engage fools after 10pm
Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by brize(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
The op said it happened at OYO and you, yes you that is reading this, if you believe it then you are really O.Y.O for reaaal shiiiiii!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by odobe007(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
hmmmm.... LIES..but kotinu
Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by Topend: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
That's the real result of the match,swollen eye socket,swollen face,who knows whether his ribs join
Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by seacoast(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Don't worry coasta will fight your fight to finish
Re: See What Arsenal Fans Did To This Man (pics) by LOUIS6(m): 12:08am On Sep 20, 2015
hatux:
Op this ain't true, that man there is a referee... He was on front page sometimes ago, he was battered by one of the club head officiating on.

Its Nigeria local league though...

Don't mind the mumu op.. i just dey smh for am dey watch am from a distance.

(1) (Reply)

warning: Yorubas should leave Chima okoro alone / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (transcript) And Video. / NIGERIA : Biafrans Calls Her "Zoo" , Afenifere Calls Her "Lugard’s Cage".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.