Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) (52796 Views)

"Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Either removed or not, He is going cheesy cheesy I never knew the guy is a bad and corrupt leader until a colleague from Kwara state told me everything about him. Hmmmmm nawa ooo.
This is thesame way you do not know how worse and more corrupt are politicians in the APC and PDP alike...until the people start being holistic in their perception of leadership in this country, our leaders will keep deceiving and looting all in the name of partisanship. They are all thesame! Buhari Inclusive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by AreaFada2: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
They all defected to APC after their contract expired with PDP. They never signed for lifetime contract with PDP.
Ok. But you believe they signed an affidavit in the court of law not to contest for leadership of NASS as long as they are APC members? I'm trying to get the logic sir. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2015
That guy left APC long ago na! mtcheeew ...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Toofan007: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2015
This nigger well so? So he reckoned he shouldn't be probed because he a member of APC? Dawg, this ain't the PDP! Get on the f**king but, its a new dawn
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Either removed or not, He is going cheesy cheesy I never knew the guy is a bad and corrupt leader until a colleague from Kwara state told me everything about him. Hmmmmm nawa ooo.

What did you hear? abeg gist me
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2015
bloodkiIler:
to get power is a different thing

to manage power is very very different thing - politics 101

Apc is just like an 8 years old kid given $2 million expecting him to use it wisely grin

a dog remains a dog even if you put on a golden chain necklace on the neck grin

i just like this sooo happy

this is the fire that will consume Apc from executive to the lowest. quote me anywhere wink - Ozaoekpe
You are obsessed with the 'dying 'of APC, wé are obsessed with getting rid of corruption in Nigeria by all means and at whatever cost . Buhari must not look back !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by madridguy(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm, got your point and I know where you are driving at. Let see if Saraki will last.

AreaFada2:
Ok. But you believe they signed an affidavit in the court of law not to contest for leadership of NASS as long as they are APC members? I'm trying to get the logic sir. grin cheesy
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=ejirede post=38190334] we dont need to argue this that Atiku's national politcal career has been destroyed,thats why he keeps moving from one party to another to actualise his dead dream. He has no electoral value even in his home state[/quote
In as much as I agree with you on the latter assertion, the former isn't entirely true, he play a pivotal role in Bindow's emergence as governor.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by rreally: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2015
saraki in hot soup
FreeGlobe:

While saraki is going to prison in your dreams, tinubu is also going to prison in my dreams.. change
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by bigerboy200: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2015
MrJah:
If I were in his shoes, I will decamp to PDP and that will be a very big blow to the APC cos they are just witch hunting him for stepping on many toes.
Lmao..decamp to PDP?? But Nigerians have rejected PDP so of what value is Saraki to PDP or is PDP to Saraki right nw Tho I see no difference between APC n PDP,wisdom must be shown where u pitch ur tent if u r an ambitious Politician.. right nw APC is enjoying d goodwill of d masses,moreso with recent events concerning nailing corruption even if itz bin a selective fight so far.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by rreally: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2015
saraki made his own gallows and his about to be hanged
Adesoba5:
They call it witch hunting, whether it is witch-hunting or wizard-hunting, the evil doers in Nigeria shall be hunted down, Justice shall be done, sanity shall be gained and #Change shall be experienced. #Justice
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by rreally: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2015
saraki made his own gallows and will soon be hanged. sorry Bros
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by refreshrate: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Prominent Criminals (APC)

me likey!
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Kenai:
This would serve as lesson to the other "nPDP" desperadoes who thought they were ultimately spiting GEJ when they were making their noise in 2014.

May favour decamp from Saraki's abode the same way he "progressively" decamped from his former party.

What's funny is that the same people blasting him today were the ones praising him as a progressive in 2013 for joining APC.
Now they call him a "betrayer". Interestingly, he wasn't a betrayer when he was back-stabbing his former party

If he wasn't a betrayer why did he Leave the PDP party? Saraki has displayed nothing but a typical PDP attitude! Good riddance to bad rubbish in the making!
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by erico2k2(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2015
If he was still APC he would be a saint abi
Politicians playing with the minds of Nigerians since 1950 tongue tongue
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Typical Nigerians know Saraki is mole in APC. So it's no surprise to us.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2015
ORACLE1975:
who's SARAKI?
...Saraki is the mischievous Nigerian Senate President.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by busyflexz(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2015
Lol wailing wailers confused but PMB on track to fight corruption,irrespectiv of ur party
TonyeBarcanista:
APC fighting APC grin grin
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by ocelot2006(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Emmahunk:
What is all this talk about APC fighting APC rather than hailing PMB and APC?
Is this not a clear indication that PMB is committed to fighting corruption without minding your name, ethnicity, party or position?

Committed to fighting corruption? With tge likes of Aregbesola, Rochas, Fashola, and Amaechi still running around?
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:
House divided amongst themselves...like a pack of cards, they shall fall
...judgement shall start from the house of the Lord, not from the club...
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC fighting APC grin grin
...judgement shall start from the house of the Lord...
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Gh0stFreak: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2015
this is why he removed it

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by johnpalmer774(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2015
sandraokosun:
no shaking, the north is sealed as ever b4 even if pmb use head waka + the west would always play along as long as tinubu+obj and pmb rapol continues like ths. The east and ss can continue its combo, but bet me pdp is giving up more ground to apc in places kogi,ondo. Make i dash una edo which is a tight race anyway. So back to statos quo

Thank you bro, You spoke my mind.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by johnpalmer774(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

If you believe that the APC will have a happy ending then you probably are an inattentive student. Kogi, ondo will go to APC, what a joke.

I will look for you Next Month when APC win in Kogi.............Please do not come up with another Excuse by then.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by tuniski: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2015
bigerboy200:

Lmao..decamp to PDP?? But Nigerians have rejected PDP so of what value is Saraki to PDP or is PDP to Saraki right nw Tho I see no difference between APC n PDP,wisdom must be shown where u pitch ur tent if u r an ambitious Politician.. right nw APC is enjoying d goodwill of d masses,moreso with recent events concerning nailing corruption even if itz bin a selective fight so far.
buhari won not same as nigerians rejected PDP. In d fullness of time, PDP will be back stronger cos apc is a fraud. The change they preach is a scam!!! With kwara gone off apc so early, apc's demise will come faster than most envisage.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by cactuscee(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2015
wiseoneking:
Tell me any single politician you know that is not corrupt even buhari your little god. Saraki will never be removed, he has come to stay.
My brother, everybody is corrupt but the sanitation has to start with people that are involve directly with decision making in Nigeria.
Even support ing the wrong part is still corruption because that is where is start from.
Not giving the right advice to a bad friend is still part of corruption.
If both buhari and saraki are corrupt let them both leave, we want God fearing leader who will do the right thing.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by ihedioramma: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=richmans post=38189140]You know what!!!

I went to Genesis Hotels through Exodus road. On the way, i saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly "Samuel,Samuel". At a stage, the, first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job their brother. Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon.
This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem . Habakkuk then visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi.
Immediately after the old tradition, Matthew, Mark, Luke got involved in Acts same to you. JAH BLESS .
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by monex(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
Who Cares? We are waiting for him to publicly denounce his membership. Oyun were ni ko nami ni kolobo. Odale nla " Big traitor ".

what did you expect. peeps celebrated him and Tambwal for being a traitor to PDP
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by SMSguru(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Please how far are APC chieftains and their subjects trying to go with this?

I hope this internal war will not last for 4 years.

He that lives in a glass house should not throw stones.

Just a piece of advice.
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Kzealz(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2015
When he was stealing billions to sponsor PMB campaign... all these apc e-rats ain't saying a word. .now he felt he needs a reward for his support.. they re calling him a traitor.... well they eventually impeached him. . It's apc lost...
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by justmenoni: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin >

You forgot that if u are a corrupt politician just join APC and u are automatically an Angel

quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=38183737]All Prominent Criminals (APC)[/quote]
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by SMSguru(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2015
justmenoni:
grin grin grin >

You forgot that if u are a corrupt politician just join APC and u are automatically an Angel

quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=38183737]All Prominent Criminals (APC)

The proper name is Political Metamorphosis. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.