Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) (52808 Views)

"Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by arent88(m): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Kenai:
This would serve as lesson to the other "nPDP" desperadoes who thought they were ultimately spiting GEJ when they were making their noise in 2014.

May favour decamp from Saraki's abode the same way he "progressively" decamped from his former party.

What's funny is that the same people blasting him today were the ones praising him as a progressive in 2013 for joining APC.
Now they call him a "betrayer". Interestingly, he wasn't a betrayer when he was back-stabbing his former party
may favour depart from sarakis house because he choose to dump pdp for apc.are u this silly,u tink God has time for this frivilous prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by atlwireles: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2015
Kenai:
This would serve as lesson to the other "nPDP" desperadoes who thought they were ultimately spiting GEJ when they were making their noise in 2014.

May favour decamp from Saraki's abode the same way he "progressively" decamped from his former party.

What's funny is that the same people blasting him today were the ones praising him as a progressive in 2013 for joining APC.
Now they call him a "betrayer". Interestingly, he wasn't a betrayer when he was back-stabbing his former party

That why PDP should allow APC fight their own internal battles. The almajiris and akobata foolanis insulting Saraki today, called him Machiavelli last year.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by dunsman(f): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Stick to your recharge card kiosk...

If person no wan find trouble.. Some stupid and born with abnormalities fellow won't seize to offend you

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:04am On Sep 20, 2015
dunsman:
I no tell you, APC wan destroy themselves with this isuue with saraki. Northern born to rule zombies at work. In other news, kudos to the nigerian army. MTn 100mb at link http://avottech..com.ng/2015/09/mtn-100mb-tweak.html
what's this one saying?
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 20, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by rusher14: 1:48am On Sep 20, 2015
Thanks Bukola for helping us get rid of a corrupt party.

Oh! By the way, we forgot to mention. You are equally as corrupt yourself so we must get rid of you.

You are the weakest link... Goodbye.

...Now for the walk of shame
grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by hYpErbOi: 3:36am On Sep 20, 2015
FreeGlobe:

While saraki is going to prison in your dreams, tinubu is also going to prison in my dreams.. change

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:42am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC fighting APC grin grin

Was this possible under PDP? "I belong to no one, I belong to everyone" Wether u be my in-law o, APC o or Senator o. If you are caught u must answer the charges. Judge sef when no judge case well(like Ibori Judge) will be judged. Na d era when we dey be this. Everyone don dey act right hehehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by hYpErbOi: 3:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Apc been having problem even before it was formed ranging from the misconduct off her governors lately. Change or no Change---Still same set of idiots in the system lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:51am On Sep 20, 2015
valnosky:
Go and defend yourself saraki if truly you are innocent you wouldn't be running away from court,nobody is above the law

This is why they are supposed to make the prisons fit for human correction. There's no telling who will come there next. See Cameroon jailed a minister. I am waiting to see pple go to jail. From orthopeadic and water bed to 6x6 bed.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by likila: 3:56am On Sep 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
IF APC AND THEIR ENTIRE LEADERSHIP KNOW THAT THEIR CHILDREN ARE NOT ILLEGITIMATE AND THEIR WIVES ARE NOT HARLOTS, LET THEM DO THEIR WORST ON MONDAY.

chaaaai

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 20, 2015
who cares
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by olatade(m): 5:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki's false declaration of assets must be fought to a logical conclusion and won, while his pending forgery case(senate rules) alongside ekweramadu should be revisited with sanctions imposed on all the principal actors.This will go a long way in sending a strong signals to other public office holders dat the era of impunity has gone and stealing is now corruption.

No hidden place for rogues in agbada! Ika to ba se, l'oba n ge!!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Enahi(f): 6:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Look at Apc paid agents insulting one of their own. You are all thieves as far as am concerned.

Y'all should bury your heads in shame, useless supporters of a useless fraudulent party.

I dont want to read none of your useless idiotic comments here on Nairaland again.

Useless stinking swine.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by sammyRoy147(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2015
no where to hide
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Emperortj93(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Prominent Criminals (APC)
apc are full of confuse criminals.

Sakari should not be welcome back to pdp. That man is a walking disaster waiting to happen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by ignis: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Sweet
Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by anonimi: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2015
No picture of BEFORE when he was you CLAIM he had APC logo makes you OP a bloody LIAR trained & coached by Alh. LIE Mohammed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2113645_img20150118121029_jpegb75ccb2c36d55dee793021a54de6408e

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by ceejayluv(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2015
this is what happens when every Tom and Harry that proclaims "progressive" is anointed in a desperate bid to wrestle power from Jona...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by wiseoneking: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Either removed or not, He is going cheesy cheesy I never knew the guy is a bad and corrupt leader until a colleague from Kwara state told me everything about him. Hmmmmm nawa ooo.
Tell me any single politician you know that is not corrupt even buhari your little god. Saraki will never be removed, he has come to stay.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Everyone now knows its the ACN version of the APC dats fighting saraki.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
What I actually want him to remove from it is that "President of the Senate" title, it's a title that is too wieghty for a traitor like Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by wiseoneking: 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
ORACLE1975:
who's SARAKI?
you will soon know.lal

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by anonimi: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2015
ceejayluv:
this is what happens when every Tom and Harry that proclaims "progressive" is anointed in a desperate bid to wrestle power from Jona...

The 'original' progreTHIEVES simply recruited similar thieves like themselves to join their SCAM enterprise appropriately called APCheat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Olsoo(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Either removed or not, He is going cheesy cheesy I never knew the guy is a bad and corrupt leader until a colleague from Kwara state told me everything about him. Hmmmmm nawa ooo.

God bless that ur colleague. He, his father and some other cohorts and loyalist have destroyed Kwara State. angry angry He needs to be stripped of power immediately. He even went ahead to betray his father, all because of his slefish interest! You know what's worse? Majority of the illiterate in Kwara still worship him like a god all cuz of the little pennies and crumbles he give to them! Annoying! angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by neonly: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2015
Bt u can allow a drug baron to sponsor d presidency loi

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
madridguy:
A big traitor who thinks his smart.

Isn't the APC a house built on treachery and betrayal?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by richmans(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
You know what!!!

I went to Genesis Hotels through Exodus road. On the way, i saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly "Samuel,Samuel". At a stage, the, first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job their brother. Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon.
This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem . Habakkuk then visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi.
Immediately after the old tradition, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts with the Romans who were behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always at loggerhead with the Galatians.
At that time too, the Ephesians realizing that the Philippians were close to the Colossians, suggested
to the Thessalonians that they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to the house of Titus to
teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write in Hebrew.
On hearing this, James asked Peter to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelation of my journey.Happy sunday

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by dejavski(m): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Nonsense angry he's the senate president of the Federal republic of Nigeria not the senate president of APC. You guys should just chill abeg. Una propaganda no dey sell again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by Viktor1983(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Kenai:

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by wiseoneking: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2015
shikshark:
so does that stop him from going to prison?
Are you a baby, going to which prison? In your dream or gRaVEe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) by eazy1990: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
do you have proof for what your colleaque told you? If No then keep quite sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.