Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work (3280 Views)

Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by ABACITYBLOG: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
The Abuja home of Nigeria’s Senate President, Bukola Saraki, was on Friday engulfed by fire.

The fire reportedly started on the top floor of the two-storey building.
TheCable reports that it could have been a major disaster but for the quick detection and the prompt response of the fire fighters.

The cause of the fire was.......READ MORE==>>http://abacityblog.com/sarakis-abuja-residence-caught-fire-while-at-work/

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by agarawu23(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by likila: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
the house is finished naw.
which kain it would have been a mojor disaster you dey yarn?
tinubu ati serious ooo.
arson is a federal offence.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Chanchit: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
So even nature dey fight Saraki, abi na dem Tinubu turn to natural disaster, cos our politician sef dey try.
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by bugzbunny: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
sameer1212:
shocked shocked
tongue.... Fake news

4 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

tongue.... Fake news
Ah thank GOD. The man doesn't need more tragedy to the one he is already facing. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by sulmeza(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
false story perhaps....i dnt tink dat's his house....

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by sandraokosun: 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
the house looks like usa/british. But if true i think the forces against him might be bigger than that man in lagos who everybody thinks
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by superstar1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
His father's graveyard can even get burnt, he will still show up in that court on Monday .

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Obrigardo: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
ABACITYBLOG:
The Abuja home of Nigeria’s Senate President, Bukola Saraki, was on Friday engulfed by fire.

The fire reportedly started on the top floor of the two-storey building.
TheCable reports that it could have been a major disaster but for the quick detection and the prompt response of the fire fighters.

The cause of the fire was.......READ MORE==>>http://abacityblog.com/sarakis-abuja-residence-caught-fire-while-at-work/

fake ass naija bloggers bringing shame to blogging

7 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by rottennaija(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Obrigardo:

fake ass naija bloggers bringing shame to blogging

I tell you. This so call bloggers are so desperate that the can say anything to direct traffic to their website. But that's not the way

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by nnachukz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fake news though I know APC can do anything to get at him.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Flets: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
APC is absolute evil

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by orunto27: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
It never rains but pours. God will rescue him from his adversaries.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by ManTiger(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Saraki, the single man that wreck Society Générale Bank and made my grandpa run bankruptcy.

God, I pray that this man pay dearly for his heinous crime, those we know off and those we don't.

May your children's children taste from the soup of bitterness you cooked.

Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by likila: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
ManTiger:
Saraki, the single man that wreck Society Générale Bank and made my grandpa run bankruptcy.

God, I pray that this man pay dearly for his heinous crime, those we know off and those we don't.

Ameen.

please carry your wahalla go meet dr. olushola saraki in hell.
the young amiable bukola saraki, president-in-waiting, is innocent of all dis charges.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Photoshop.
Try again

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by ManTiger(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2015
likila:

the young amiable bukola saraki, president-in-waiting, is innocent of all dis charges.
Young man, relax your ego. This man was one of the directors and played a major role.

In advanced countries, i'm sure he'll be cooling it right now and you are even defending him, are you okay at all? Infact you must be s!lly.

This is a family who stole billions and still enjoy the largesse of the i'll gotten money while your jobless butt still front for him like he's your fada.

Get a life, we've put it behind us, but won't stop cursing him and his children's children because that's what they deserves.

Never you quote me again, cretin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by iamrealdeji(m): 1:40am On Sep 20, 2015
ManTiger:

Ameen.
pls tell me more bro,youre the first person that know the victim of his Societe Generale scam. How did it happen?
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by iamrealdeji(m): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2015
likila:

this is one of the people that are going to Bukola's house for a plate of rice. Mr man,why lying because of mere food? Awon alatenuje ole

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by iamrealdeji(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2015
ManTiger:

Young man, relax your ego. This man was one of the directors and played a major role.

In advanced countries, i'm sure he'll be cooling it right now and you are even defending him, are you okay at all? Infact you must be s!lly.

This is a family who stole billions and still enjoy the largesse of the i'll gotten money while your jobless butt still front for him like he's your fada.

Get a life, we've put it behind us, but won't stop cursing him and his children's children because that's what they deserves.

Don't mind likila,he's one of those people that have collected food from Saraki,because no sane Nigerian would be talking the way he's talking

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by mizmia: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2015
All these hungry bloggers self this is a random picture on the internet . Abeg get a life.......
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by egift(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2015

Fake Bloggers. This house belongs to the Cadbury family in Northfield. It got burnt on July, 2014. The house was bought by George Cadbury in 1890.

Saraki go and clear your name and stop these silly games with bloggers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Caseless: 6:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Too much heat for the man. He's on fire, and it's showing.
I hope he wont come out before the tribunal to say the needed document to probe him were destroyed by the fire..
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by anonimi: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Flets:
APC is absolute evil

Bunch of broom-wielding witches stuck in their coven dwellings orchestrating evil for their fellow citizens.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by Caseless: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2015
ManTiger:

spot-on!
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by anonimi: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2015
ManTiger:

In YOUR advanced countries the SYSTEM will prosecute him rather than one vindictive, useless CORRUPT strongman trying to PERSECUTE him for political gain.

Do you see the difference that produces LASTING results of sustainable improvement?

Now, who is truly s!lly
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by mizmia: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Even OP monkier gave him away that the news is fake
Re: Saraki’s Abuja Residence Caught Fire While At Work by ManTiger(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
pls tell me more bro,youre the first person that know the victim of his Societe Generale scam. How did it happen?
http://saharareporters.com/2008/07/06/how-saraki-others-looted-societe-generale-bank-nigeria-•-over-n1b-looted

https://africanreporter./2015/06/29/senator-bukola-saraki-the-story-of-a-serial-traitor/

It is a known fact that the Saraki's are greedy for power which is why he played a fast one on APC and I Smh for some people after reading their comment. There was a period the Saraki's family had about 8 members of their family including in-laws in the KSHA.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos And The Hausa-fulani. Why? / Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! / Nawa For This Our Country O! 41 Unlicensed Service Providers Have Been Discovere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.