Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi (914 Views)

Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by Kasiem2: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
let's forget about the media hype, tribalism and other primordial things. Going by what this two did in their states with various circumstances, opportunities and resources at their disposal, who could be adjudged the better administrator.
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by Wanice: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by sandraokosun: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
they are both thieves. But fashola is a darling anyday, he involves the media and carry u along even though na thief too

2 Likes

Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by hakeem4(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
They're both thieves but I'd go with fashola cause I saw few of his works

1 Like

Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by afroniger: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
FreeGlobe must not hear this o, that you are comparing a whole Fash to Peterson Obi? grin. Even Obiano sef don dey outshine Obi not to talk of Fash who oversaw the administration of the mega city that is Lag.

3 Likes

Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by Kasiem2: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
afroniger:
FreeGlobe must not hear this o, that you are comparing a whole Fash to Peterson Obi? grin. Even Obiano sef don dey outshine Obi not to talk of Fash who oversaw the administration of the mega city that is Lag.
one person said that since obiano became a governor that the only thing he's been improving on is his bleaching cream. Oga, let's not bring that drunkard into this discussion biko. Obiano is another rochas in the making but you know we dont take rubbish in anambra so we are just waiting for. Another election

1 Like

Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by afroniger: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Kasiem2:
one person said that since obiano became a governor that the only thing he's been improving on is his bleaching cream. Oga, let's not bring that drunkard into this discussion biko. Obiano is another rochas in the making but you know we dont take rubbish in anambra so we are just waiting for. Another election

Wow! I am SHOCKED to hear this commentary about Obiano's performance, as I was under the impression that he's putting up a sterling performance thus far. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by meccuno: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lagos again? Hope these peeps are not trying to tell me that Lagos is the birth place of oduduwa........maybe he came through apapa wharf

1 Like

Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by Kasiem2: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
afroniger:

Wow! I am SHOCKED to hear this commentary about Obiano's performance, as I was under the impression that he's putting up a sterling performance thus far. undecided
we just thank God that obi left the state at a strong point if not by now we would be crying like osun people. The man is busy working on billboards allocating obi's projects to himself while the wife is moving about looking for the next woman she would fight with in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by frankyychiji(f): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2015
Peter Obi is the man joor. Fashole tried but 50% of the time, he was busy covering up the corrupt tracks of Tinubu.

But today, see how Tinubu is paying the poor guy back. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by kernel501: 12:04am On Sep 20, 2015
afroniger:

People are entitled to there own views in life.
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kasiem2:
you are a big fool... Lets compare obiano's 1 year with obi's wasted 8 years and see who is the rochas? I hope you will kill yourself if obiano wins second term. Keep fooling yourself in Peter obi's paradise
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kasiem2:
let's forget about the media hype, tribalism and other primordial things. Going by what this two did in their states with various circumstances, opportunities and resources at their disposal, who could be adjudged the better administrator.
Please tell us what the petty criminal called peter obi did in Anambra state you village boy that has never stepped out of agulu
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
afroniger:

accept this fallacy at your own peril. As a matter of fact obiano's 1 years has proven far better that peter obis wasted 8 years. Peter obi was declaring 500 million/month as Anambra IGR, obiano has more than doubled it in just under 1 year so this should give you a clue
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by coolitempa(f): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Don't know much about obi......but I do know....that Fashola was top class......the best in lagos by far.... angry
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by FKO81(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Political sycophants
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by ifyan(m): 2:06am On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you are a big fool... Lets compare obiano's 1 year with obi's wasted 8 years and see who is the rochas? I hope you will kill yourself if obiano wins second term. Keep fooling yourself in Peter obi's paradise

Kai who con bring this comparison.

Madam please just small kekere love for pete sake to Peter.

I will go for Peter Obi
Re: Who Was A Better Administrator Between The Duo Of Fashola And Peter Obi by scribble: 2:32am On Sep 21, 2015
They were both equally skilled in theft of public funds

Tho I think Fashola may have stolen with more conscience considering the assets at his disposal

I bet Jaganans strangle hold on the state leads to excessive looting as other parties will want to loot too

Looting is normal with the human species. Gross looting is attributable to monkeys and devils. - Winston Churchill 1952

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Go And Read His Books / Buhari Has Betrayed Youths By Assembling Analogue Ministers – LP / Obalufe ,the IFE Kingmaker Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.