Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? (888 Views)

Do You Let Your Wife Know How Much You Earn Or Income? / Wifes Addressn Their Hussy As 'sir' / Women Who Earn More Than Their Husbands! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? by Wokeyim(f): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2009
In these days of female emancipation and liberation, we find more Ladies out there working, rather than doing menial and kitchen jobs as it used to be. In some cases, the woman earns better than her hubby and in some homes, she actually pays the bills!

Some people believe that this does affect the relationship negatively, especially the Manś ego. Nairalanders, what are your opinions on this? Guys, will you date/marry a Lady who earns a better pay than you do?
Re: You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? by Pittbaby(f): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2009
LOL Sensitive topic , Only my current partner has ever matched my income, and that is recent. only one person i dated had a problem with it , and he had the capacity to earn more by going back to get his MBA and finding another job. It comes down to mindset , if a man has an inferiority complex , he will always have a problem with you earning more

It is very foolish for a couple to let financial power  affect the balance of power in the relationship, regardless of who earns more , each party is consulted in making financial decisions with my partner being the ultimate decsion maker and me having limited veto powers . In dealing with this situations simply remeber that what is mine is yours, and financial earning power can very easily change , especially in todays job market.

1 Like

Re: You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? by Wokeyim(f): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2009
Smart talk girl, any more?
Re: You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: You Earn More Than Your Hussy, What Next? by Sissy3(f): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2009
if i earn more than my hubby, i would still make him be in charge, still respect him. oftentimes, most women who earn more than their hubby take it as a means of controlling, and being disrespectful to their hubby and it sometimes have a serious bad effect on the relationship etc. so whether i earn more or not, i would still respect him and still allow him to be in control NOTE: (not that kind of bad control)

(1) (Reply)

Marital Violence! / Are You Living With Hiv And Praying For A Marriage Partner? / Hw Do I Help My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.