Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks (18317 Views)

Banking Sector Profit Falls By 28% – Report / Jumia Posts EUR35.4 Million Loss, Revenue Falls By 56% / Customs Blames CBN’s Policies As Revenue Falls By N230bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by alabiyemmy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
What happened to body language?

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by kristisking(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Karma at work.Buhari show your handwork oh,plenty plenty dey for naija.Sabbotage continues until those those elements in government confess

2 Likes

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by funkybully(f): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
[s]
SpermDonor:

You are one of the enemy of progress in Nigeria, maybe you are one of those that gains from any misfortune in the country.

Shame on u.
[/s]

Why not go and donate Ur worthless sperm to a goat. Foool!

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by bozz007(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigerians can be so dull.... Quick to turn this into APC v PDP. I wonder when the PDP supporters will open their eyes and accept that Buhari is in power for at least 4 years and stop the constant bickering and support the realisation of a better Nigeria.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by mandax: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Restore Fiscal federalism to Nigeria (if Nigeria refuses Resource Control) to stop this pattern of Nigeria going in circles, instead of forward.

One government comes, pipe line vandals chill out. Another government comes, the vandals reverse the gains made in previous years. No country ever progressed this way.

Ethiopia is a multiethnic country like Nigeria. But Ethiopia is peaceful and progressing today because it adopted fiscal federalism after all its wars.
But in Nigeria, a group greedily believes that it won the civil war, therefore it must forever be entitled to control of crude oil revenues. The group restructured Nigeria politically and uses undue large number of states and political overrepresentaton it allotted to its area to spurn every attempt to return fiscal federalism to Nigeria to make the country progress in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truly, these power stations are designed to fail. In economics, we are told that siting of industries which proximity to raw materials, labour should be the top Considerations etc etc.
Why must these power stations should be located far away from the basic raw material- gas. Corruption, nepotism, tribalism, Nigerian factor.
These power projects were designed during OBJ administration. We are now suffering from shortsightedness of our leaders. Had it been that these plants are clustered in the Niger Delta, the pipelines can be easily be monitored or secured perfectly. No matter how we pretend, vandals will always have field day in these pipelines.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
bugzbunny:
Ban generator importation
Say bye bye to sabotage

Supported. Generator and fuel importers plus Sack all former PHCN workers who were absorbed into successor companies
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by enitey(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dry season is approaching o

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Since I started seeing Jonathan, Asari, Akpabio etc in the news, I knew its time to experience our past embarassed
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Bollinger(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Two things most crucial to a nation's growth; power generation and roads. It is so easy to create both but sadly you need a rocket scientist to explain this to Nigeria's leadership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Nicepoker(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
IT HAS BEGUN

3 Likes

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by SpermDonor: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Why not go and donate Ur worthless sperm to a goat. Foool!

Hahaha, I got him but i will not use any abusive word on you because if i do, that will make You and I think alike and I don't want to be associated with someone like you. No offence

Mate, You are are one of those who wish to see Nigeria burn and that's the fact except you proof me otherwise. You find joy in seeing things fall apart in your country.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by HAH: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
I still get my 22hrs supply daily have not noticed any drop, so I don't understand this story.

Sai Buhari
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Opinedecandid(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
And 'body language', the magician couldn't spin a magic wane for betterment?

3 Likes

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
I get light for my area sha
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by favourlove1: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Let buharis body language fix vandalism. Who are these vandals? Are they not nigerians who claim govt isn't doing anything? N y can't govt make living easy for its populace so there would b even distribution of wealth instead of concentrating on only one region. Justice n fairness will save d day bf corruption.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by yakamata(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
has anyone wait and noticed that the rate of power supply hasn't dropped
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by alexlee50: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Is the body language no longer working?
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by chuksbogus2001: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
why should it fall is it not BUHARI that is the president again!
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by collinsVP: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=gogodaye post=38199340][/quote]

If you had read with open mind and inbetween the lines, you would have seen where i said, " Ghana enjoys constant power supply to a greater extent" not in absolute sense.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by FacelessPatriot: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
basilo101:
Initial gra gra is fading. Real governance challenges emerging. Wen will air force raid Ogun and Lagos?

If it were Calabar or Akwa ibom now air force won't let someone sleep well
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by collinsVP: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

We also are not generating enough....and let's be honest...most Nigerians do not pay their light bills.

Please do not digress from the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by chibecanglobal(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lets give this goverment time pls
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Tex42(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Eyop:
Buhari's body language undecided undecided
Lol!... Bubu's body odour...
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by broxymall(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Visit my signature
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Blackkie: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Calm down.
............body language will fix it!
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by indeed123: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
warrior01:
Are we now finally back to reality? What happened to Buhari's body language or is the odour becoming unbearable? The sooner the government stops all theses childish propaganda and face real governance the better.

People like you should bury your head in shame. So you're happy to the fact that there is shortage of power production. Let me guess, you're from the Erosion stricken part of the country. No good news is good to your people. We hate Nigeria so much but we need to be made ministers to manage it. Dumb dumb.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
The dullard is working, they say. Bleh! Gullible and primitive Nigerians! angry angry angry angry
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Visit www.blissblaze.com for fresh and new updates you can trust always.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Akon419(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
nobeku:
You should be ashamed of yourself.. fighting over criminals that call themselves leaders.. what did Jonathan do for you?
if you don't know, the increase in electricity you are enjoying for the past few weeks was the legacy of Jonathern

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by Akanaz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
The impact of this nation's citizen on her economy is one of the major setbacks facing it.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 356.8MW In Three Weeks by amusadele: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
warrior01:
Are we now finally back to reality? What happened to Buhari's body language or is the odour becoming unbearable? The sooner the government stops all theses childish propaganda and face real governance the better.
There is time for every thing. There is time to tell lies, there is also time for seriousness, i.e maintaining the truth. Buhari should be told that this CHILDISH propaganda should stop. He should also know that he is right now face to face with real governance. He should try and stop this his pee and poo into his pant that is also producing this very bad odour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Analogy of Nigerian banks / Job Losses, Factory Closures Loom As Unsold Goods Pile Up — MAN / Why Nigerians Don't Patronize Made In Nigeria Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.