Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. (545 Views)

Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / Sam Omatseye: "Nigerian Christians Should Arm Themselves Against Attacks" / 5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by mekaboy(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2015
There are 5 Sins i believe almost every christian that reads this is guilty of. They are not the ones u expect. Here we go.

#1 illegal electricity connection, in other not to pay much or pay bills at all.

#2, falsification of date of birth at work place. Most do this in other not to retire early.

#3 exam malpractice and admission runs. Paying someone to help u with an exam or get admission when your not qualified.

#4 tax avoidance. Might declare less than the content of your container or less than what ur company makes to pay less tax.

#5 Marriage for citizenship abroad.

I know we all blame the corrupt govt for this. Saying if Nigeria was good and we had good leaders things will be different. After all what do they do with the money we pay?

But we all have sinned.
Re: 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by DebbyChris(f): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2015
I'm not guilty of any.
Re: 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by munchfani: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Add on...Source of Income Discrimination.
Re: 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by Princecalm(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2015
not all are true though .
Re: 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by twixx(f): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2015
hm
Re: 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by yanabasee(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2015
#6 Movie Piracy grin
Re: 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by Dhugal: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
OP,you forgot the most important one: Presumptioness.
"If I do this thing,though I know it's wrong,it's not a sin cos I'm a Christian.I go to church every Sunday and fellowship weekdays.I also pay my tithes and offering regularly,sow seeds.Even if it's a sin,God will understand and forgive cos.................well,I'm a Christian"
Re: 5 Sins Most Nigerian Christians Are Guilty Of. by DebbyChris(f): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
coollabman:

goLIARth! grin grin
Hmm don't just sit in a corner and call someone a liar everybody can't be like you.

(1) (Reply)

What Do The Religions Have To Say On The "Third Gender"--hermaphrodites/intersex / Testimonies To Strengthen Your Faith... / Purity Not Just Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.