Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Purity Not Just Virginity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Purity Not Just Virginity (542 Views)

I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / why Are Women So Useless? / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purity Not Just Virginity by misayada: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
I wrote a post on this topic recently after I saw a picture of someone being given a certificate of virginity on her wedding and I have decided to share my thoughts cos I just realized that most of us including me tend to forget that the issue of purity is what we need to focus on more.

[center]The way we take the issue of staying away from sex till you are married looks to be more of an ethics or cultural thing cos as a Christian what we need to remind ourselves of is that sex before marriage is sin and that what God has really called us to is Purity not just Virginity.

Maybe its our Nigerian culture and the societal pressure (church, friends or relations), cos that virginity that we carry on our head is mostly personal/ for your parents/ future spouse/ relations/ friends.
As far as I know, having sex can be easy to abstain from but the hard part is staying pure which encompasses much more than we talk about.[/center]

Please read further
http://allavosiyatalk..com.ng/2015/10/purity-not-just-virginity.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Purity Not Just Virginity by Maccoy1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
D

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/11/15 / The Bitter Truth! / Becoming A True Servant Of Allaah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.