Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos (8091 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of The Strange Flag Behind President Buhari / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Fake "Ben Murray Bruce" On Facebook, Giving Out N100M (photo) Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Favparis(f): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
let me call my guy immediately cos I no want hear story.......
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Favparis:
let me call my guy immediately cos I no want hear story.......

Hahahahaha.....So Women too Dey cherish this stuff
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by iamrealdeji(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
T
BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]This thread proves that your Average NL poster and vis a viz Nigerian is a certified educated illiterate![/size]
I've seen a tenant's nephew's dick stolen before,i saw it with my eyes,it ain't about anyone telling me. My dad had to drive that bros (who was in SS 2 or 3 then living with his uncle) down the road to point at the ritualist and he did,so my dad brought them both back home and he was denying,people wanted to kill him that day,but he eventually hit the bros on his lap and his dick came back.
Note: the bros wasn't even shy,he unzipped for everyone to see it when it was stolen and he was confused. The bros is married with children now.
I actually don't know that they still steal dick for money rituals cos this happened around 1997 or 1998. I was in primary school then
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by omanzo02: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Story story!!
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
iamrealdeji:
TI've seen a tenant's nephew's dick stolen before,i saw it with my eyes,it ain't about anyone telling me. My dad had to drive that bros (who was in SS 2 or 3 then living with his uncle) down the road to point at the ritualist and he did,so my dad brought them both back home and he was denying,people wanted to kill him that day,but he eventually hit the bros on his lap and his dick came back.
Note: the bros wasn't even shy,he unzipped for everyone to see it when it was stolen and he was confused. The bros is married with children now.
I actually don't know that they still steal dick for money rituals cos this happened around 1997 or 1998. I was in primary school then

This is serious
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Chizzled06(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ignorance is bliss.
Have you ever wondered why you only hear these stories amongst uneducated Africans?

1 Like

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Favparis(f): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dotmax53:

Hahahahaha.....So Women too Dey cherish this stuff

Very Important o............. We no dey joke with am o cheesy
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
May God have mercy
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by IamAtribalist: 1:44am On Sep 21, 2015
cool Another post that exposes Nigerians as intellectually inferior dullards.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 5:40am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Another post that exposes Nigerians as intellectually inferior dullards.
I guess you are not a Nigerian,and if you are,i believe you are not a keeper of your father's land
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Sapphie(f): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2015
ELTON123:
please help me check the name
Dont display ur stupidity, its too early....
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by helios99(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2015
Funny storyline it happens every where
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm...i rest my comments
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by moski5(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Pangea:
The cocck merchants at work! shocked

have yu read d books?
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by citizenY(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2015
bettercreature:
Cum rag!

My brother, you don pass this level na!! Just ignore the guy.
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by orunto27: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
If that manhood is not found on Salisu, he should be compensated, treated before being sent to his home.
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos by Dotmax53: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
.okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed / United Nations Is Supporting Biafra / 'Politicians Defecting To Other Parties Are Mentally Unstable' – Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.