Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure (4861 Views)

An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yo, what's up? The name's Lucy. I won't tell you my last name, mostly because this is the internet and you can never be too careful.

Anyway I thought I would like to share my discoveries here on this paranormal website, if you people didn't mind. First off I'll tell you a little something about myself, and how it relates to the story that I'm about to tell you.

One of my hobbies is mostly astral projection, and lucid dreaming. I've always been fascinated by dreams and with the notion of astral projection ever since I was a little kid. So I started studying it, and trained myself so that I would be able to do it once I got the hang of it.

Now most people would just scoff at this, and claim that dreams are nothing but the random firings of electrical impulses in the brain... And that it was just a way for our minds to process past events. And that astral projection was complete bunk.

I think there's more to it than that. And my experiences in the past few months have only served to cement that. However, if you're one of those skeptics who refuses to believe no matter what, then you're free to believe that I'm nothing but a crazy chick.

Anyway... Moving on with the story. A few months back after I had my 17th birthday, I finally felt confident enough and thought I was ready for astral projection. Most of the experts on astral projection that I spoke with told me that I should hold off it until I was old enough, since a small kid was most especially defenseless in that state, which made them attractive for demons to prey upon

I mostly listened to them, and decided to stick to lucid dreaming and train my “dream powers” until I was old enough. I finally turned 18, and I also had a summer job as a baggier at a grocery store. So I felt that I was mature enough to take on astral projection. This is when the real story starts.

I had been mostly experimenting with how far I could go with astral travel... And I discovered that I could go into other people's dreams, although I had no real power over their dreams in any way at all. I could only observe unless the dreamer themselves were aware of me.

I started off slow, by entering my dog's dreams... Mainly because I always wondered what she was dreaming about. I have to say, a dog's dream is kind of confusing when you try to put it into words. It was mostly a blur of images, strong smells, lights, the occasional sight of blood and the sensation of wind going on all at once. It was like the primal wolf part of the mind was clashing with the domesticated part of the mind, yet working together in harmony to create this dream that appealed to every dog. It was kind of overwhelming at the time. When I woke up, I'd have this weird urge to go out for a run, or the need to hunt something and just sink my teeth into tender flesh.

So I decided that I'd just try to enter the dreams of other humans instead. I randomly selected this random girl who lived down the street, and went to the same school with me. We never really met, we just kind of saw each other around in real life.

And in this girl's dream, I stumbled across this demon who was tormenting her.

It was just this cliché nightmare. Nothing special... it was that one dream that almost everyone seems to have, you know? The one where you're naked at school for some reason, and everyone's laughing at you in the classroom. I found myself naked too as well in this girl's dream, but I didn't really care about that.

I watched as this so-called teacher was tormenting this poor girl for being naked, even though she had been fully clothed when she first came to school. He kept on taunting the girl, saying how every part of her was completely ugly. The way the teacher tormented the girl... geez. This girl was just a normal-looking girl who had little love handles on her tummy but wasn't fat. In other words, completely average. So because of this I thought the teacher-demon person was completely overdoing it and probably giving her serious self-image problems. I couldn't help but comment aloud how cruel the teacher was.

This caused the teacher to turn around and look at me. This was when I noticed his eyes. They were completely black and there was no pupils at all. He smiled wickedly when he noticed that the girl he had been tormenting wasn't the only naked one in the classroom. So he focused on me, and tried to torment me and make me feel bad for being naked as well.

However, I just didn't plain care that I was naked, much to his frustration. I have to admit that I had way too much fun trolling the demon and felt amused as I watched him become more irritated at my casual reaction to everything he said. It was then he started to reveal his true self at this point. His skin had turned a greenish-white color, with dark green veins showing up under the skin.

The girl looked at the two of us with some confusion during this time, as if she wasn't sure what was going on. Then she realized: “Oh! This is a dream!” with that she completely disappeared.

This caused the demon “teacher” to become even more enraged, now that his prey was gone for the night. He turned around to glare at me. “Look at what you did! Now I won't even meet my quota for the night... you will pay for this.” with that he completely shed his human form, and took on a more nightmarish appearance.

Since the dreamer who made this dream place was no longer with us, the school backdrop could not be substantiated, and thus it disappeared into nothingness. We now seemed to be just floating this black void.

The demon was hissing at me angrily, going on and on about how he had apparently worked hard on that girl and that he was supposed to be harvesting her tonight. Whatever the hell that meant.

I wasn't really intimated by the demon, since how I was of the mind that with astral traveling and lucid dreaming, nothing could truly hurt you provided that you kept your wits about you. Willing yourself to be stronger, smarter, et cetera was so much easier than you think. Just by merely thinking it, you basically turn on “god mode”, to coin a video game term.

So because of this, I just acted bored with the demon and told it that I wasn't really interested in listening to it whine about how hard it worked. I said something along the effects of “Bye, loser” as I willed myself back to my physical body so that I could wake up. I saw the face of the enraged demon staring at me and I heard him whisper “You will pay. Oh yes you will.” just right before I woke up.

I didn't really think too much of it, and I didn't even think I would meet the demon again the next time I slept. But I did.

The next time I slept, I was pulled into a dream of my own. I let it, since how I decided that it would be nice to take a break from astral projection for a while. I was in this old childhood home of mine, and I went outside and saw that it was summer time. I saw myself as a little girl of 6 years old running around, and I was chasing my older brother, who was 9 years old.

My great-grandma was sitting outside, watching us playing. And I couldn't help but smile. She had died a long time ago, so I missed her something terribly. I wondered if this was one of my memories or something... Or maybe it was just a pleasant dream. I couldn't help but smile again at this idyllic scene, and let down my guard because of it. BIG, big mistake.

It was then the demon appeared, and he was there at the far edge of the backyard. I noticed him and frowned. “WTF, what are you doing here?” I wondered.

My younger self and my brother noticed him, and ran to him as he waved them over. He bent down and whispered something to them. They nodded, and then told grandma that they were going to get her lemonade since how it was so hot outside. They then ran inside the house.

I was going to walk towards the demon and ask him what he was up to, but instead I found myself moving back into the house against my will. The demon was now following me, literally grinning from ear to ear. I tried to speak again, but found that I couldn't. I was now paralyzed, and the only movement I had now was the demon moving my body about like I was nothing but a puppet.

I was forced to watch as my younger self helped my brother pour poison into the lemonade that they were making for our great-grandmother. They took it out to her, and she happily drank it, and called them her favorite grandchildren.

But her happiness quickly turned to horror as she clutched at her throat. She was taking a while to die, so my brother took a shovel and hit her hard over her head. It didn't knock her out for some reason, and only caused a large bloody wound on her head.

She was begging the kids to stop as the two of them dragged her slowly back into the house.

There inside the house, they started using all kinds of kitchen utensils to torture her. I won't go into details here, other than to say it was highly graphic and disturbing.

They just kept on butchering parts of her body, and it took an agonizingly long time for her to finally die. My younger self finally ended the torture by stabbing my grandmother's eyeballs and saying in this flat, clinical tone: “I think she's dead now. She didn't even react as I stabbed her eyes out.”

Their hands and clothing now bloodied, they just skipped over to the demon who was now standing next to me. And they raised their hands in a demanding pose, and said: “You said you would give us candy if we were to do it. I want the candy NOW.”

The demon nodded, still smiling. “You did well. I'm most pleased.” with that he gave them this large bowl full of candy. They went to sit at the table, giggling at how much candy they got. They munched away, ignoring the corpse of their grandmother that was lying just a few feet away.

The demon turned to face me. “This is your memory... it is real, not fictional. You're such a terrible person... Killing your favorite grandmother for candy!”

Now, if I had been fully cognizant and aware, I would had realized right away that this never happened in reality at all, and that it was just a dream... But something the demon did completely clouded my mind to the point where I just believed him like a gullible fool.

So I started sobbing like an idiot, while the demon berated me and told me that I was going to hell for having killed my great-grandmother. It then went on to list every wrong that I ever had done, whenever it was true or not.

I finally woke up, and feeling sick to my stomach, I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I then cried for a few seconds by the toilet as I was going over what had done on in the dream. It was then I realized that nothing like that ever had happened in reality. That my great-grandmother had actually died peacefully in her bed and that she had never been murdered.

It was then I realized that I had been used by the demon for some reason. The nausea and depression inside me gave away to full-blown, hot rage. Fucking hell, nobody uses me like that!

I was pretty much angry for the rest of the week, and I was planning my revenge on the demon the whole time. After all, I couldn't let him get away with doing something like that to me, could I?

So I chose to bide my time, reinforcing my own mental defenses and exercising all of my astral powers that I had, just to make sure that I was ready to take him on.

After two weeks of that, I went astral traveling again and I found him again in the dreams of that girl from before.

It turns out this demon was very predictable, and stuck to his old habits of verbally and mentally abusing his victims in their dreams.

Apparently the girl had dreamed that she was in a happy relationship with some guy only for him to leave her for some anxeroic-looking woman. The demon was telling her how worthless she was, that nobody would ever want her, because she was too fat and ugly, etc.

The demon was so focused on milking every drop of misery and despair out of her that he didn't realize that I had come in again just like before. I sneaked up on him, and started stabbing him in the back repeatedly.

However, that didn't kill him like I had hoped it would. He just whirled around, hissing angrily.

“You again! Why do you insist on disturbing me?”

I just waved my bloody knife, which was now a sword, and replied: “Because you bleeped around with me. Nobody, I repeat, NOBODY EVER DOES THAT WITHOUT PAYING FOR IT!.” I raged.

At this point the demon laughed and made a comment about how humans always took things so personally. He was only doing his job, after all.

I saw red, and I attacked again. He reverted back to his natural form, and started clawing back at me.

At this point I started transforming... I was turning myself into something that looked like a hell-hound, but with the claws of a bear.

It was a battle between beasts now, with sharp teeth and claws tearing at each other. It was a close battle, but I managed to win the battle by the virtue of my hard-boiled rage which I focused completely on him.

In the end, I managed to devour most of him, and how he was nothing but a half a body lying on the ground, bleeding profusely.

I stood over the demon, who was now wheezing, gasping for breath. “Any last words before I kill you and eat the rest of you?”

He just laughed weakly, and only had this to say: “You should have been a demon instead of a human... Your ferocity and rage is truly impressive...”

He grew silent, and I put my bear-like paw over his head, and pushed down with enough force to make it splatter all over the floor. I roared victoriously, and then started eating my kill.

I reverted back to my true human form slowly, and I realized that I was naked once again, with the demon's blood all over me.

I looked around, and saw that the girl from before hadn't exited her dream at all. Instead she was staring at me as if I had come out of her worst nightmares.

“You know...” I remarked to her casually, as if I hadn't done anything out of the blue. “You shouldn't listen to other people so much, especially when it comes to telling you your own self-worth. You're actually worth much more than you think you are. If you can love yourself, then you won't allow anybody to abuse you, both mentally and physically ever again. Just something to think about.”

With that, I left.

I have to say, that felt really good... Just ripping that demon apart and eating his flesh. I would have thought that it would be rotten or some suchlike, but it actually tasted pretty sweet and delicious. Kind of like a red sweet, salty pork but better.

It's something I wouldn't mind eating again. So to the people here, have you ever gone demon-hunting while astral projecting? I'm thinking of taking it up full time and wouldn't mind a few tips and tricks to help me start off.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/My_Demonic_Astral_Aventure

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Qpetz: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Observing..
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Qpetz:
Observing..

Keep observing
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Anas09: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Wow, what a story. Now what do we call this?
But seriously, I hope u made this all up? because demons don't ve flesh, especially the ones in dream planes.
But, if u r for real, what does that make u then? A demon killer and eater? That could mean, u are possessed with demons urself.

2 Likes

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by philfearon(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Are u sure it was a demon?
Did u inquire its name?
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Qpetz: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Not his experience.

2 Likes

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Qpetz: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Keep observing
Sure.
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Qpetz: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Keep observing
Sure.
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Anas09:
Wow, what a story. Now what do we call this?
But seriously, I hope u made this all up? because demons don't ve flesh, especially the ones in dream planes.
But, if u r for real, what does that make u then? A demon killer and eater? That could mean, u are possessed with demons urself.

No, it is not made up. I will be creating a new thread about demons when I am less busy so that you can understand demons properly.

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2015
philfearon:
Are u sure it was a demon?
Did u inquire its name?

Demons has several names and knowing the name of a lesser demon is of no importance. For me I prefer dealing with higher beings!
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by philfearon(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Demons has several names and knowing the name of a lesser demon is of no importance. For me I prefer dealing with higher beings!
That's not actually what I meant shaa.
No p anyway!
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by urheme: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Op are you sure you are not watching too many cartoon

Just joking sha, but you are young to be so exposed.

Though i fight giants in my dreams, once i dreamt of two graves and i lost my younger brother and my dad the same week, but op to dream is not really the problem, but, how can one prevent it from happening in real life, especially when your dreams do come through.

I have an agressive spirit in my dream but in real life i'm mild and very patient, the other time in my dream i seprated the head of a white blond lady from her body "scarry" i cannot hurt people in reality.

Op what are really the implication of such dreams, what bearing does it have on us in reality, because i do ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by lampardizik(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Either this story is fake or you are

Or you both are!!

Killed a demon and ate his flesh angry

You try!!!!

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
lampardizik:
Either this story is fake or you are

Or you both are!!

Killed a demon and ate his flesh angry

You try!!!!

Did you even read the story or topic at all: Demonic Astral Adventure? Killed a demon and ate his flesh was done in the Astral plane and not physically. Almost everything is possible in the astral world
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2015
urheme:
Op are you sure you are not watching too many cartoon

Just joking sha, but you are young to be so exposed.

Though i fight giants in my dreams, once i dreamt of two graves and i lost my younger brother and my dad the same week, but op to dream is not really the problem, but, how can one prevent it from happening in real life, especially when your dreams do come through.

I have an agressive spirit in my dream but in real life i'm mild and very patient, the other time in my dream i seprated the head of a white blond lady from her body "scarry" i cannot hurt people in reality.

Op what are really the implication of such dreams, what bearing does it have on us in reality, because i do ignore them.

Some things can be changed while others cant be changed. I will advise you to tell your dreams to those you dream about. Dreams can be a warning, message or might not mean anything. Keep a book and pen by your bed side and write down your dreams for future references

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by lampardizik(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Did you even read the story or topic at all: Demonic Astral Adventure? Killed a demon and ate his flesh was done in the Astral plane and not physically. Almost everything is possible in the astral world

And the taste

Anything is possible in your imagination too

Until I see you in my dream...

You know the rest
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by urheme: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Some things can be changed while others cant be changed. I will advise you to tell your dreams to those you dream about. Dreams can be a warning, message or might not mean anything. Keep a book and pen by your bed side and write down your dreams for future references

How will this add any value to the community, anyway you are still young, you ve got plenty of time to waste and travel, soon it will not even be a priority and you will loss interest belief me.
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
lampardizik:

And the taste

Anything is possible in your imagination too

Until I see you in my dream...

You know the rest

What will you do if you see me in your dream? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
urheme:

How will this add any value to the community, anyway you are still young, you ve got plenty of time to waste and travel, soon it will not even be a priority and you will loss interest belief me.

There are lots of advantages and benefits of Astral Traveling. Read my topic on Astral Travel and learn the benefits of Astral Travel: https://www.nairaland.com/2610860/how-astral-travel-visit-other
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by urheme: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

There are lots of advantages and benefits of Astral Traveling. Read my topic on Astral Travel and learn the benefits of Astral Travel: https://www.nairaland.com/2610860/how-astral-travel-visit-other

For goodness sake, i read that thread b4 i posted comment here, also read the palm reading one,

Of what economic beneft, i mean economically. And financially, how does it add value to your immediate environment and the community at large.

Who are the beneficiaries of these travel, how can you build a company and employ people on this idea so you can add to the economy.

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Qpetz: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
No knowledge(experience) is waste...
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by lampardizik(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

What will you do if you see me in your dream? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come to think of it,I never thought of it,but nothing spoil...there is still time

Tell me the kind of food and drink that you like so I can prepare for yougringringrinwink

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by lampardizik(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
urheme:

For goodness sake, i read that thread b4 i posted comment here, also read the palm reading one,

Of what economic beneft, i mean economically. And financially, how does it add value to your immediate environment and the community at large.

Who are the beneficiaries of these travel, how can you build a company and employ people on this idea so you can add to the economy.

when you haf enter for astra,you wi na go and find for where the money dey in spirit world and come back to go collect am in physical world

Economis!!!gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2015
lampardizik:

Come to think of it,I never thought of it,but nothing spoil...there is still time

Tell me the kind of food and drink that you like so I can prepare for yougringringrinwink

It is not advisable to eat and drink in Astral world
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by dada01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
I think am getting interested.
Please do travel to my dream tonight so we can discuss privately.
AM SERIOUS!!

2 Likes

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
dada01:
I think am getting interested.

Please do travel to my dream tonight so we can discuss privately.

AM SERIOUS!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I like that. You will see my avatar in your dream tonight. Below is my avatar!

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by dada01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Divinerspell:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

if i do, then i will put my mind to learning ur trade
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by lampardizik(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
Divinerspell:

It is not advisable to eat and drink in Astral world

Why not?
Or will it be a case of Persephone...
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by lampardizik(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Divinerspell:

Ah say come lemme see you
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2015
lampardizik:

Ah say come lemme see you

My avatar represent me in the spirit world.
Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by Divinerspell: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2015
lampardizik:

Why not?

Or will it be a case of Persephone...

You must be spiritually matured for you to eat and drink in the spirit world but it is not advisable for spiritual neophyte to eat and drink in the spirit world. The consequences can be very severe. In higher world there are no food or drinks, no religion, no emotions - only love. Lesser laws like laws of gravity etc are only applicable to physical world. Laws of duality, laws of attraction etc are only applicable to astral world and other lower worlds.

1 Like

Re: Demon Eater: My Demonic Astral Adventure by dada01(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Divinerspell:

I did not see anything bro.

I even tried all the steps over and over again, i only met my self on top my mattrass.

Are u sure this astra stuff is not hullicination?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe / Abuzola's Confusion / What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.