Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? (4890 Views)

What Did Jesus Christ Mean When He Said "Let The Dead Bury The Dead"? / What Did Jesus Christ Mean By “judge Not”? / What Did Jesus Christ Mean When He Said Believers Are The Salt Of The Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:05am On Apr 07, 2023
What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You?

It means everything to me.

It means joy, hope, peace, love, freedom, salvation, and life to me.

It ie the best thing that ever happened to me and humanity as a whole.

Thank you Father for giving us your Son, Jesus.

Thank you Jesus for giving us Your life.

Thank you for dying for my sins.

Thank you for setting me free from the bondage of sin that held me bound.

I cannot be thankful enough.

I would remain eternally grateful to You for what You did to save my soul from the damnation of hell.

I'll never forget Your sacrifice of love.

I don't deserve Your love Jesus.

I promise to do my own part to ensure that Your precious blood was not shed in vain. Amen.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Naira20: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Amongst many things.
That Death is NOT final because He Rose Never To Die Again.

As a Nigerian, it is the foundation of my faith and belief that no matter what these wicked APC and politicians do, Nigeria will Rise Never To Die Again.

6 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2023
His death bring me freedom but his resurrection gave me victory

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by TenQ: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You?

It means everything to me.

It means joy, hope, peace, love, freedom, salvation, and life to me.

It ie the best thing that ever happened to me and humanity as a whole.

Thank you Father for giving us your Son.

Thank you Jesus for giving us Your life.

Thank you for dying for my sins.

Thank you for setting me free from the bondage and shackles of sin that held me bound.

I cannot be thankful enough.

I would be eternally grateful to You for what You did to save my soul from the damnation of hell.

I'll never forget Your sacrifice of love.

I don't deserve Your love Jesus. Amen.
The Lamb of God (the infinite sacrifice), who took away my infinitely large consequence and punishment for Sin

5 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Esther40: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2023
My salvation and the reason for my existence. Praise God

5 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by helinues: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Sorry I didn't send him

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Obavenmo: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2023
He die for us

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Reportbutton: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2023
The death of Christ means salvation, to save..
The death is our live, his pain our gain, he died so we might have life and have it abundantly.
Isaiah 53: vs1-5.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by blockgeek69(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
Sorry I didn't send him
better to be quiet

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Billionaire2: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Nothing, absolutely nothing..
because according to the story he already knew he was going to be raised after 3days. It’s like acting a script…

it’s rationally absurd for a father to kill his son to save his other children 👦 and any of the children that doesn’t believe in the dead son will not be saved… really absurd

By the way, did the formula work? … I think not
because evil even multiplied on earth than it was prior to the death.

Happy Easter to you people shah!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by mameme: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by DaTruths: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2023
It mean say he didn't die for Africans, Africans and their Leaders are cursed till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by VikingKing: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
Sorry I didn't send him

Muhammad was a fake prophet

6 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Johnames: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2023
The hope of eternal life

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by gabazin080(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
Sorry I didn't send him
no be by force to comment and show your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Ourtruth247: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2023
Follow this thread to gain knowledge about the true nature of reality. It's the culmination of over 10 years of my research.

It contains evidence backed information you never encountered seen before.

https://www.nairaland.com/7640783/thread-shake-foundations-beliefs-pictures

1 Like

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Johnames: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
Sorry I didn't send him
at this your age, u never still get sense

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by helinues: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Muhammad was a fake prophet

None of my business..

We are making use of our free gifted senses here without referring to any old fairy book tales or what one dog of man said

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by DaTruths: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2023
gabazin080:
no be by force to comment and show your foolishness

So Helinus na Yoruba M? No wonder.
Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by sunkieisland(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2023
His death and resurrection made me a Christian. shikena
Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by VikingKing: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:

None of my business..

We are making use of our free gifted senses here without referring to any old fairy book tales or what one dog of man said

Muhammad was a dog of man? Wow, thanks for the insight 🙏

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by helinues: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2023
gabazin080:
no be by force to comment and show your stupidity

You could have ignored my comments without displaying intolerant attitude

1 Like

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by nawa4naija(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2023
Means a lot to me
But I’m still wondering if we have all forgotten
The guy who made the prophecy on twitter on new year eve, that he saw shege in 2023

Nigeria has seen enough shege and we are yet to go halfway into the year

Na banza remain
Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by chijiokecosmos: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
Sorry I didn't send him
you sent Muhammed, the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by MilitantAtheist: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Means I was brainwashed, miseducated and mentally abused as a child growing up believing rubbish to make me a Christian extremist but I know better now, I'm buying lots of chicken today on good Friday. I should sue my parents but I forgive them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by Nahunger(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2023
cry
Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by DaTruths: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Follow this thread to gain knowledge about the true nature of reality. It's the culmination of over 10 years of my research.

It contains evidence backed information you never encountered seen before.

https://www.nairaland.com/7640783/thread-shake-foundations-beliefs-pictures

Why did you deactivate Boss.
Re: What Does The Death Of Christ Mean To You? by bigdammyj: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Reading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. / The 100 Names Of God With Bible Reference. / Traditionalist Pagans In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.