Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Thanks TeHN - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks TeHN (11666 Views)

Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Where Is Radiance, Thecongo, Oj4m,r231,chaircover, Arrowhead, The Entire TeHN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks TeHN by Caracta(f): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Idowuogbo:

DESTINY!!! grin

Wich kain?

I prefer "God's time is the best" or "Surely".
Re: Thanks TeHN by Funjosh(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Caracta:
Congratulations!!!
What's the baby's name? cheesy
We will name the baby Caracta Ojutielegan grin

2 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by hariorh: 11:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Followed this thread since day 1 quietly...

Congrats Dont8

grin
Re: Thanks TeHN by totalhouse(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Congrats brother.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:
@Uncle dont8, when you have crossed this bridge, 'cos you will surely cross it, please take up a health insurance for your wife.

We talk about national cake, national cake, this is one way the common man can eat from that cake. With N15k per annum, the federal government gives you an opportunity to access healthcare service across the country on issues like this and many more. It still beats me why smart folks do not want to cash in on this.

People on this scheme have had CS in private hospitals of their choice that are keyed into the scheme and all they had to pay for antenatal, scans,actual CS bla bla bla was not more 10- 15k depending on the dubiousness of the hospital management and ignorance of the patient.

Before enrolling my aged mother on the scheme, I always set aside an amount for her medical needs monthly. I don't do that anymore. I am benefiting from the national cake in that way. Your wife is still childbearing, save yourself this sort of pressure and stress and get a health cover!

Again, I strongly believe you will overcome this. With users like Kanwulia bankrolling this, you are in very good hands. It will end in praise.
most people don't know about this, perhaps u should enlighten us, I am in the health sector, but I for one don't know, talk less of many others...
Re: Thanks TeHN by ifyalways(f): 5:00am On Sep 24, 2015
Congratulations OP. Welcome to the world, baby.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Ligxy(f): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol @ nipple attacker. Welcome to the world little baby. Dont8 congrats.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2015
Caracta:
Congratulations!!!

Ayokunmi
Re: Thanks TeHN by thelish(f): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
A big Congrat to u sir.
But pls change this pics to a finer one. This cute baby fit nor forgive u later say na dis kind pic u put ooo. lol
Re: Thanks TeHN by Ligxy(f): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2015
thelish:
A big Congrat to u sir.
But pls change this pics to a finer one. This cute baby fit nor forgive u later say na dis kind pic u put ooo. lol
This pic is cute enough for a day old baby. if you see my day old pic ehn? But you're right, the baby will most def not like it later. I never liked showing mine to visitors. grin
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Raymondenyi:
most people don't know about this, perhaps u should enlighten us, I am in the health sector, but I for one don't know, talk less of many others...

It's called National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). Originally, it could only give health cover to federal government civil servants but overtime it has expanded to accommodate anybody who can afford N15k. With that amount, you give an individual health cover for 12months. In this brother's case, if his wife were under the scheme, she is entitled to walk into any private or government hospital accredited by NHIS and get "free" antenatal registration and care which includes the tests and regular scans, delivery, whether normal or CS and care for her baby upto a certain period. All she has to pay in addition to that original N15k is a 10% of all drugs used during the period. In the real sense, she can't pay a kobo again for delivery however it is done. So, if she pays as much as 10k, it means all the drugs/medicaments only, used on her during the period cost N100k which is very untrue but most people are too excited at the outcome of the journey and will gladly pay that and even organise a small party for the nurses.

This is a thread in the health section a staff of opened. It should make a good read for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1794357/nhis-national-health-insurance-scheme
Re: Thanks TeHN by thelish(f): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Ligxy:

This pic is cute enough for a day old baby. if you see my day old pic ehn? But you're right, the baby will most def not like it later. I never liked showing mine to visitors. grin

Hahaha. probably u just resume cry when u were snap. oya go hide am far. But u must show ur kids, make them know say dem fine pass u. lol
Re: Thanks TeHN by Mynd44: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: Thanks TeHN by armyofone(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe, do mean 15k monthly ?
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2015
armyofone:
Gboliwe, do mean 15k monthly ?

No. 15k a year.
Re: Thanks TeHN by armyofone(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2015
Wow, that's really nice. Is it something you pay once ?

Can participants spread the 15k through the year?

Gboliwe:

No. 15k a year.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2015
armyofone:
Wow, that's really nice. Is it something you pay once ?

Can participants spread the 15k through the year?

Yes, its paid at once. One can only access the service when fully paid
Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
undecided
Caracta:

Wich kain?

I prefer "God's time is the best" or "Surely".
Surely ko sincerely ni.

I prefer 'My papa na sharp shooter'. cheesy grin
Re: Thanks TeHN by Agbaletu: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

No. 15k a year.

Is the 15k for a person or a family?
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Agbaletu:

Is the 15k for a person or a family?

An individual= a person
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
--

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks TeHN by Cetona(f): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2015
Awwwwn, such a cutie. Congrats dont8. God bless mother and baby.
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
thelish:
A big Congrat to u sir.
Ligxy:
Lol @ nipple attacker. Welcome to the world little baby. Dont8 congrats.
ifyalways:
Congratulations OP. Welcome to the world, baby.
hariorh:
Followed this thread since day 1 quietly...
Congrats Dont8
grin
totalhouse:
Congrats brother.
kenny987:
Congratulations op and wife! Welcome to the world little one...
Thank God for His mercy.
queenfav:
Congrats @op.God will open doors of unusual favour for your family.
smartigo:
I love happy ending. At times is good to swallow one's pride and cry out.
See cry...
Congratulations man. Big ups to ur guys too. Caracta,i see u o. Kanwuliajara, u be comic relief.
Cetona:
Awwwwn, such a cutie. Congrats dont8. God bless mother and baby.
Phema:

Yeee!!!! Congratulations to you and wifey!!!

I'm just glad it ended in praise! grin grin cool
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your kind words. God bless you all.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
dont8:
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your kind words. God bless you all.
I don't know about others but i'll so love to hear the testimony. Like, was she operated on? How did you deal with your friend the doctor? Please.

1 Like

Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
Caracta:
Congratulations!!!
Funmilayo for sure. Caracta! I'm really short of words now, but I know God will bless you more than you expected from him.

Mynd44:
Congrats bro
Thanks man for your words of encouragement

Idowuogbo:
@Don8

Mehn you are blessed!! As baba don give you boy n girl, pleaeeeeeeeeese add 3 years worth of contraception to madam's budget biko. I no wan hear say dem cut wifey again next year oo....u dey hear me so? angry
smiley

1 Like

Re: Thanks TeHN by kenny987(f): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Double post
Re: Thanks TeHN by kenny987(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
dont8:

Well, I didn't plan it to happen this time, but it just happened and there was nothing I could have done to it.

So I'm going to zip up for a long time to come.

No be say u go zip up pata pata, only make sure while u play that one field, there are active defenders to prevent own-goal... Defend both striker n keeper if u knw wat I mean. Congratulations once again and ur girl is a beauty!

1 Like

Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gboliwe:

I don't know about others but i'll so love to hear the testimony. Like, was she operated on? How did you deal with your friend the doctor? Please.
Yeah, she was operated on and it wasn't a good tale to tell.
Re: Thanks TeHN by prettyangel10(f): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
[quote author=dont8 post=38345426]Yeah, she was operated on and it wasn't a good tale to tell.
[/ququit

Not a good tale ke? Hope she is recuperating by now, and hope everything is fine o. Abeg. Regards to her and d baby. Love babies so much.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Vyolet(f): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
To God be the glory.
Congratulations to you and mama baby smiley.
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
prettyangel10:
Not a good tale ke? Hope she is recuperating by now, and hope everything is fine o. Abeg. Regards to her and d baby. Love babies so much.
I mean not a good tale before she was operated on.

But happy ending after the operation.

Vyolet:
To God be the glory.
Congratulations to you and mama baby smiley.
Thanks.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Beennkumar(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2015
Congratulations to you and your wife! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is There Such A Thing As Forgive And Forget? / Women Paying Dowry For their Husbands? / When A Cheating Spouse Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.