Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Thanks TeHN - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks TeHN (11687 Views)

Please Tehn And Other Well Meaning Nairalanders Should Come To A Sister's Aid / Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Where Is Radiance, Thecongo, Oj4m,r231,chaircover, Arrowhead, The Entire TeHN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks TeHN by celibate: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2015
Congrats man.
I had my tooth pulled at that general hospital and I don't pray to go back there.

What a cute little baby you have.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2015
kenny987:

No be say u go zip up pata pata, only make sure while u play that one field, there are active defenders to prevent own-goal... Defend both striker n keeper if u knw wat I mean. Congratulations once again and ur girl is a beauty!
grin grin grin
Re: Thanks TeHN by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2015
dont8:
Funmilayo for sure. Caracta! I'm really short of words now, but I know God will bless you more than you expected from him.

Thanks man for your words of encouragement

Yeye girl.

Well, I didn't plan it to happen this time, but it just happened and there was nothing I could have done to it.

So I'm going to zip up for a long time to come.
Ok cool. Were you able to sort out the bills with the money you raised? Abi you are enduring the hardship due to the lashing you received earlier? How is mama Funmilayo? Has she got someone with her cus as you dey so,you are back to hustling work.
Re: Thanks TeHN by Funjosh(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2015
kenny987:

No be say u go zip up pata pata, only make sure while u play that one field, there are active defenders to prevent own-goal... Defend both striker n keeper if u knw wat I mean. Congratulations once again and ur girl is a beauty!

Lolz.......... Men see formation, Even all the best strikers can't score self grin
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2015
--
Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
[...

5 Likes

Re: Thanks TeHN by armyofone(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Thank you so much Gboliwe. There should be an advertisement on TV for such health insurance. Many people are not aware.
Gboliwe:

Yes, its paid at once. One can only access the service when fully paid
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
armyofone:
Thank you so much Gboliwe. There should be an advertisement on TV for such health insurance. Many people are not aware.

I think they advertise on NTA but most of us will not be caught watching the station. Lol

1 Like

Re: Thanks TeHN by armyofone(m): 3:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Lol, advert on channel people don't watch, what kinda mischief is that grin they should bombard the whole channels in nig...that's creating awareness.

Gboliwe:

I think they advertise on NTA but most of us will not be caught watching the station. Lol
Re: Thanks TeHN by Gboliwe: 4:16am On Sep 27, 2015
armyofone:
Lol, advert on channel people don't watch, what kinda mischief is that grin they should bombard the whole channels in nig...that's creating awareness.

That's the national station, others are privately owned and would cost too much advertising with them. Even the government understands cutting cost. Lol
Re: Thanks TeHN by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
And it ended in praise. Op congrats and thank God for safe delivery
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2015
MoltenMagma:
And it ended in praise. Op congrats and thank God for safe delivery
Thanks.
Re: Thanks TeHN by dont8(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Update

Glory be to God, we were discharged yesterday but couldn't go home because of the balance yet to be paid.

My appreciation goes to TeHN who came to the rescue and paid the balance of N60,500. Special thanks to Mynd44 for the visit on behalf of TeHN.

My appreciation also goes to Caracta, R123, Jaybee3, Idowuogbo, Dubem3 and every other persons that shown me love and encouragement on this thread, I say God bless you all.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thanks TeHN by hoodboy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
I honestly don't know why seen thinks he should proscribe the activities of TEHN on this forum, if anything, TEHN remains one of the great positives that has come off Nairaland, keeping in mind plenty trash that also goes on here, at least I have been scammed here from a paid ad which he benefitted from (ad cost). I honestly was thinking of doing my M.A Thesis on TEHN, still might... Congrats don8, may this child bring joy unquenchable to your household

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

☎️☎️VARIOUS LUXURY VELVET SUEDE HOME FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECOR, ACCESSORIES☎️☎️ / Who Is The True Elder Between The Twin Kids? / Is Your Wife's Money 'her' Money And Yours 'our' Money?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.