Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? (38763 Views)

Why Do Poor People In Our Society Like Having Plenty Kids? / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / He Wants More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by tpiander: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
ProfEinstein:
Exactly the same thing I was thinking of earlier today. The poor ones go just dey born up and down while the rich just have 1 or 2 kids and they take care of them well while the poor end up giving out there kids out as house helps. Funny world

1. Which rich person did you see with 1 or 2 kids

2. If a rich person doesnt see a househelp, who will do the work? You'll do it for them?

3. Your moniker is inappropriate for your posts. Or do you mean it as an oxymoron.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
For compensation nw. Since they dont av plenty money,make them hav plenty children grin
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by anonimi: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Why do BLACK [poor] people have more children than Europeans, Americans, Japanese [rich] people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by cocolacec(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
SOMETIMES RICH PEOPLE HAVE MANY CHILDREN AS WELL IT JUST DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL PREFERENCE,MY DAD HAD 40 OF US ,HE WAS VERY WEALTHY AND EDUCATED ALL OF US UPTILL UNIVERSITY LEVEL.HE EVEN SENT SOME OF HIS CHILDREN TO STUDY ABROAD.THE WIVES NEVER WORKED ALL THE BILLS WERE ON HIM.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Meklex(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Simple. The rich make money, the poor make children.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
I discovered that poor people prefer to have more children than the rich but i think poor people should have less children base on their low level of income.Well, i asked one of my senior friends and he said poor people have sex more becaues it is the source of their joy while wealth is the source of joy for the rich.How true is this?
let me ask you a question:

When did you discovered it? undecided

Have you checked around lately and see that mortality rate have increase more than fertility rate!

Have you checked the hospital and see that not much people are giving birth nowadays?

And what is your definition of poor and rich? On what basic did you classified the two? undecided

This are the questions you need to ask yourself before you write RUBBISH and claim it is an article.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Fourwinds: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin
what are u thinking
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by MansaPiye: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
All wrong and misinformed. The poor have more children because of survival. They lack access to good healthcare, good nutrition and a good standard of living, this means that their children are more likely to die before adulthood, more likely to die at childbirth and most likely to die from the many diseases that come from poverty and lack of health.
A lot of the poor live in rural areas where they depend on farming. More children means more farm hands and hopefully more farm produce.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Chubhie: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
When you are busy chasing wealth, sex sapping energy may be the least on your mind save when your body truly calls for some.

On the other hand, when you've got a lot of free time with some sexy lady keeping you company all you do is Eat,bleeps,sleep and repeat.

On a personal level I don't think I can bring a child into this crazy world if I'm yet to guarantee the very best this existence has to offer them along with spending quality time with em. You need to see the way some people are bring kids to this world in large numbers some can't even pay hospital bills!!!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
yh true talk esp does ma poor brodas in d nrth.......
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by ProfEinstein: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
tpiander:

1. Which rich person did you see with 1 or 2 kids

2. If a rich person doesnt see a househelp, who will do the work? You'll do it for them?

3. Your moniker is inappropriate for your posts. Or do you mean it as an oxymoron.
Please attack my opinion and not my personality. U are free to elucidate your points without quoting me... Douchebagggg
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Forwetinnah: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
..beats me too OP. They bring children into the world that they can't fend for..smh
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Meklex:
Simple. The rich make money, the poor make children.
OK

So are you rich undecided

Have you started making money undecided

Then tell this to your parent
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Kianiabene: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na wahhoooo
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Meklex(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
sonofananimal:
OK

So are you rich undecided

Have you started making money undecided

Then tell this to your parent
sonofananimal, well.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by zarkoZy45: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ayima:
I discovered that poor people prefer to have more children than the rich but i think poor people should have less children base on their low level of income.Well, i asked one of my senior friends and he said poor people have sex more becaues it is the source of their joy while wealth is the source of joy for the rich.How true is this?

My believe is that,the poor people are less- bussy,if even bussy at all so this called for regular love makin. While the richer people are always bussy for activities of the day,they didn't have time for food not to talk of making love to there wife. So they always got tired. Some even stay away from home for weeks,months.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by micday81(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
The poor man uses probability theory, that the more you drop(give both) the chances of at least one of them to be great either by chance or by luck, but this is 70% wrong.If you have two that are well trained and successful because you annexed your small resources on them is better than six that your resources cannot really cater for.

On the part of the rich they love many children but they are the busy and career type that think giving birth to many children will affect their careers and them looking young. This is particularly to the ' career' woman that pursues more of our personal ambition than her family and her future.

If you have the resources bring these children to the world, you will enjoy them in your old age . All your 'two' children will not be in USA or London at the same time if they are more but sizeable number . With this you will have them all around you and they become your strength and joy in your old age that is if they are brought up in the way of the lord , educated and successful.

Let's don't forget this is Africa
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Godbless86: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
O oops. ....The poor man b lives sex is the only machinery. .....for stress . relief and the higher in numbers of children. ....The likelihood of producing child that will relief the family from their long suffering .Y the rich...gat no time for sex cos they are busy always . .to make a better life for their unborn children.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by AreaFada2: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
yomi007k:
MINDSET is Everything.

The Rich man, is a planner and is Reponsible for his actions.
He has a vision for a kids n has compared d possibility with his source of income.
He also is a very busy dude, with alternative sources of pleasure other than sex.

The Poor man, does things anyhow.
Believes God will take care of them.
His forms of pleasure only includes Sex and Drinking.

That's all
Bad guy. How you take pirate my ideas? I was gonna write almost exactly what you wrote. Word for word. You nailed it. EOD.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by lordmagic(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Simple! Poor piple are doin wat dey were told to do,which is helpin d creator wit procreations!
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by tundex572(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
here is a huge opportunity for every unick individual to make money with the help of mobile cash club.you have nothing to offer,signup and keep on smilling to your paypal account everyday..check it out http://mobilecashclub.com?ap_id=getpaid1
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by zoomman(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
OYAMILENU undecided
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by tosyne2much(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
KOLZY:
Lack of orientation.
bwhahaa roflwkmd grin

See as I dey tear laf here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by blesoh(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nt all rich pple,i knw of a richman whose wife birth 12 children,1 died wen she gained admission in unical.d rest re big men nd women now.very rich
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by janykute: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think it's because most rich people have lights and telly to keep them busy in the night while most poor people have no light or telly to watch in the night.To keep themselves busy they resort to kids making and the resultant effect after 9months are plenty of children.
Scientifically proved. grin
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Awoofawo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
KOLZY:
Lack of orientation.

CAPITAL NO!!!

Main reason is poor men solely/main source of enjoyment/recreation/entertainment is their wives pleasure canals............... Do you read now........?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
a means of ' social security'
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by joseph1832(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Its because they're so damn stewpid!.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
anonimi:
Why do BLACK [poor] people have more children than Europeans, Americans, Japanese [rich] people

Information sir.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Inyanga(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Time is limited for the rich but is in abundance for the poor.... Simply means they have more time than the rich
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by Angoni(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
A number of factors explain your observation.

a) Due to lack of access to education, poor people on average marry earlier than rich people (who may have to go all the way to university before they get married). Therefore, they start having childeren early and end up with more.

b) Poor people have little access to morden family planning methods and they few who have do not alway comply with the instructions.

c) Though not formally educated commonly, poor people are actually rational. They know that their children have high odds of dying. To compasate for this, they give birth to more children hoping, at least one of them will survivice to help them in old age. In a way they invest in social security by having more children instead of putting money in pension schemes.

d) A long same lines as c) harvests for poor people are on average lower, so more children means more hand to work the fields and hopefully produce more food.

Its an old observation that you raise. I worked sometine as a development program manager. From experience, the best way to reduce fertility among the poor is to keep their girl children in class. That also is the way to eventually get them out of povery I think.
Re: Why Do Poor People Have More Children Than The Rich? by pannyman(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
The rich man can afford to have mistresses and does not bother his wife all the time for sex. The poor man on the other hand, cannot afford to keep a girlfriend outside and hence turns to his wife to satisfy his urge most of the time.

Also, most rich men travel a lot on business, and on their trips they sample women from different parts and their desire for their wives wane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Saves Screenshots Of Our Chats / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video) / Marriage Is Not An Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.