Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari (2454 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / "How To Impeach Buhari While On Vacation" – Senator Tells Nigerians / Do You Think That Nigeria Can Succeed Without Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 22, 2015
cally3D:

I wouldn't have dignified you wit a reply but know this:
From the 'beautiful nonsense' u put up as a post, it z clear that u know absolutely nothing about politics!
So am nt gonna waste time defending dat poo!

Since we the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria, WHY NOT ALLOW US TO SECEDE AND BUILD BIAFRA? Its dat simple!

How silly can you be not to have noticed that Yorubas are practically begging you to leave with their recent attitude towards Igbos.

It's well spelt out in our recent attitude both politically and economically.

Open your eyes bro; It's obviously written on the wall that Yorubas don't want anything to do with Igbos anymore.

War is inevitable as things stand at moment and in eventuality of war, Igbos would be leaving Yorubaland for the . That i can assure you with my life. That is the only solution on United Nation and world power table when two different Nations are on each throats just like Yorubas and Igbos. Examples of this could be found around the world: Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, South Sudan, Sudan and that's after many souls must have been killed in this looming war.

The hate is real Bro. We are keeping it alive and time is tickling towards our separation for life. Adolf Hitler was born and raised like every other child but with different purpose of earth........ Think about that

There are new Adolf Hitlers among Yorubas and Igbos as a result of existing animosity between Yorubas and Igbos. The full potentials of these guys would be tested when the war is finally here but one thing is certain Bro after the war, Igbos are leaving for .

Yorubas attitude towards Igbos after civil war won't be the same after this looming war. It ll be opposite cos both Yorubas elites and illiterates now have the same feelings towards Igbos unlike 70s.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by coolitempa(f): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2015
cally3D:

Have u evr seen an Igbo man do gate-man job or house-boy job for any Hausa or Yoruba man, IMPOSSIBLE!
Yet an Hausa or Yoruba HAPPILY accepts the gate-man position at the feet of his Igbo 'master'
That is the real government!

An Igbo man will leave his eastern home n' head North, West or South! 2yrs latr, he has built a house 'there' and owns a booming business too! Yet indigenes of those places are wallowing in POVERTY and u hear them say, 'we are in power' comedy indeed!

Government up, government down
Power up, Power down
Political positions up, political positions down,
Yet your people are loittering in d streets, hungry, confused and uneducated!

We Igbos have a higher level of intelligence and wisdom, that's why we don't go about 'chasing the wind'

My question remains: WHY DIDN'T NIGERIA ALLOW BIAFRANS TO SECEDE?

Another victim of tales by moonlight.....as told by uncle Chukwudi under umuahia tree.... grin...build house in two yrs...thunder fire ur flat.head....if that person is legit....this is why your people are known criminals all over the world..... angry...secondly.....whether you believe it of not.....our gateman for almost ten yrs was an old biafran soldier....including gardener.......so my friend....get lost and stop talking out of your arsehole....... grin
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by fr3do(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2015
FolarinLondon:

How silly can you be not to have noticed that Yorubas are practically begging you to leave with their recent attitude towards Igbos.

Open your eyes bro; It's obviously written on the wall that Yorubas don't want anything to do with Igbos anymore.

War is inevitable as things stand at moment and in eventuality of war, Igbos would be leaving Yorubaland for the . That i can assure you with my life. That is the only solution on United Nation and world power table when two different Nations are on each throats just like Yorubas and Igbos. Examples of this could be found around the world: Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, South Sudan, Sudan and that's after many souls must have been killed in this looming war.

The hate is real Bro. We are keeping it alive and time is tickling towards our separation for life. Adolf Hitler was born and raised like every other child but with different purpose of earth........ Think about that

There are new Adolf Hitlers among Yorubas and Igbos as a result of existing animosity between Yorubas and Igbos. The full potentials of these guys would be tested when the war is finally here but one thing is certain Bro after the war, Igbos are leaving for .

Yorubas attitude towards Igbos after civil war won't be the same after this looming war. It ll be opposite cos both Yorubas elites and illiterates now have the same feelings towards Igbos unlike 70s.

mumu! You want Igbos to leave lagos but remain in nigeria.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Kingspin(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria since 1960 working for politics and not development. They keep complaining whats the country`s people.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by naijaGhandi: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Absolutely right. Igbo is a big tribe in Nigeria with a lot of industrious people but they need to take it easy with buhari. The truth is he can never leave igbo out of the scheme of things.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by cally3D(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

Another victim of tales by moonlight.....as told by uncle Chukwudi under umuahia tree.... grin...build house in two yrs...thunder fire ur flat.head....if that person is legit....this is why your people are known criminals all over the world..... angry...secondly.....whether you believe it of not.....our gateman for almost ten yrs was an old biafran soldier....including gardener.......so my friend....get lost and stop talking out of your arsehole....... grin
Truth hurts n' u felt seriously wounded cos u knw I tld u the truth!
But instead of fighting back with a constructive argument, u in ur impoverished habitat decided to make up LIES!
From ur grammer, its obvious u have no 'formal education'. Now who can hire a gate-man when his children are not educated? Nobody!
Supposing I give it to u that, at least u have a house, tell me, how many Nigerian houses indeed have a Garden? Almost none! So there is no need for a Gardener. Actually like I said u just cooked up lies to defend ur inferiority-complex! And I maintain, no Igbo man can evr serve at the feet of another master!

In that case, go get urself educated! Then, we can argue!
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by cally3D(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
FolarinLondon:

In this 21st century, u still cannot put up a reasonable arguement! Yet u claim u are educated!
U hate us while we are busy living comfortably in ur land, and ur pple are wallowing in abject poverty! We don't give a shit okay?
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by loiszandi(f): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ndigbo or Igbo na now una eyes open? Wise up next time.
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by coolitempa(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
cally3D:

Truth hurts n' u felt seriously wounded cos u knw I tld u the truth!
But instead of fighting back with a constructive argument, u in ur impoverished habitat decided to make up LIES!
From ur grammer, its obvious u have no 'formal education'. Now who can hire a gate-man when his children are not educated? Nobody!
Supposing I give it to u that, at least u have a house, tell me, how many Nigerian houses indeed have a Garden? Almost none! So there is no need for a Gardener. Actually like I said u just cooked up lies to defend ur inferiority-complex! And I maintain, no Igbo man can evr serve at the feet of another master!

In that case, go get urself educated! Then, we can argue!

.......... cheesy.....Funny guy.....we obviously operate in very different circles.... cheesy cheesy
Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by cjrane: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
That one concern Buhari. No one from the SS or SE will lick his a55 because of his yeye appointments. That is the exclusive birthright of the Yorubas.

Those that want appointment from the dulllard should say so.
Most competent Ndigbo I know aren't interested in the dulllard's appointment. Nigeria is in a path of destruction and nothing should be done to turn away from that path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Succeed Without Ndigbo, Senator Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
my goodness me.............. why would human beings want an appointment from the PMB {P}resident of {M}onkeys and {B}aboons in the ZOO?
are these yoruba and hausa/fulani monkeys that daft?
what we want is BIAFRA
today and tomorrow marks our ATONEMENT after which you guys will know how serious we are
pls dont forget to check youtube.com for videos of our atonement
lunatic everywhere in the zoo
MY GOODNESS ME

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Ameachi's Cancellation Of Maritime University / Pic:why Are These Men Laughing This Hard / Kukah Writes Buhari:We Thought We Had Overcome Ethnicity But You Brought It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.