Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) (3853 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / Self Acclaimed Living God “jehovah Wanyonyi” Killed By Mosquitos (see Photos) / Man Who Claims To Be The Living God (jehovah Wanyonyi) Killed By Mosquito Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
ayo4dworld:
It pains me a lot that as intelligent as you are, you are a fool of the highest order...No offence that's what the bible as termed people like you. How dare you insult God by comparing him to that useless thing that can't hear despite its ears, that can't speak despite its mouth, or see despite its eyes

I'm awaiting your Salvation as soon as possible!!!

May God save you from demonic manipulations in Jesus Name.

Shalom

And what do you think you know about Sango?
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by An2elect2(f): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
macof:

Sango doesn't require for you to shut ur brain and force others to do same like the spineless Jehova imported like a bottle of dry gin

Sango needs logic and experience to be understood not Jehovah that needs stupidity, hypocrisy and delusion

Was i right? cheesy

Now run along, give your sango his dinner and lay him to sleep... the pattern is just right,dumb god, dumb followers. I wonder how sango feels about taking the second place in his supposed land...oh, i forgot, he is so powerful and domineering in Africa and beyond grin

hahahhaha ndi ara!
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
An2elect2:

Was i right? cheesy

Now run along, give your sango his dinner and lay him to sleep... the pattern is just right,dumb god, dumb followers. I wonder how sango feels about taking the second place in his supposed land...oh, i forgot, he is so powerful and domineering in Africa and beyond grin

hahahhaha ndi ara!

And how does this makes sense to you? Not one sentence of reason

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Fabrepass(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
orisa37:
May the lightening of sango strike you, in Jesus Name. I haven't said Amen. I am just harrassing you, so the curse wont work. Sango is the Yoruba moniker for a junior Spirit of God for lightening. That is why the Yoruba refer to it as "Orisa". Jehovah is the Vulgate interpretation of YHWH and Yahweh, the Hebrew and Greek name of God. Please don't let too much knowledge make you mad.

there is no power in the name of Jesus. jesus is an imaginary bastard son of the blood sucking jewish idol nicknamed Yahweh or Jehovah. The author already explained everything you need to know about Yahweh but you have been brainwashed to the extent that you can't even differentiate between illusions and reality. upgrade your reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Fabrepass(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
The op is under satanic manipulation.

satan only operates in your infantile brain.

2 Likes

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Fabrepass(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
orisa37:
May the spirits of foolishness, sillyness and ignorance perish in you, In Jesus Name!!!! Amen!

tell jesus to go and rape his mother.

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Fabrepass(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Speaking gibberishly .....

Time has Changed

Then it was Just The ALMIGHTY

Now THE MOST-HIGH GOD has Given us HIS SON
To Make Things Go the way THE MOST-HIGH
GOD wants

CHRIST the KING JESUS is HERE

HE'S the KING of All Tribe (Over all tongues)
The LAST and Eternal KING of we HUMANS

The KING of KING's
THE SON OF The FATHER
THE PRINCE of PEACE

Hmm .... A fool says He's wise in his heart while disputing the fact that he's utmostly foolish

GOD is the KING above all...
Un-dethrone-able
MIGHTY without BOUNDRIES
PURE and CLEAN without SPOT
Even the Universe cant dispute it
NONE can be Like the ALMIGHTY

Bro
You've lost touch ..and Lost your path in life
I pray the lord re-directs you

Bro .......you're really lost ..... But i thank God for being merciful..... Just ask God for wisdom he'll Give you

you failed to make any point... just spewing trash ignorantly at random. debunk the author's assertions with facts and we will take you serious. tell jesus to go and roast in hell.

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Fabrepass(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2015
ayo4dworld:
It pains me a lot that as intelligent as you are, you are a fool of the highest order...No offence that's what the bible as termed people like you. How dare you insult God by comparing him to that useless thing that can't hear despite its ears, that can't speak despite its mouth, or see despite its eyes

I'm awaiting your Salvation as soon as possible!!!

May God save you from demonic manipulations in Jesus Name.

Shalom

your situation is so pathetic. wake up or be deluded forever.

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Fabrepass(m): 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
gatiano:
Don't mind that dude who is scared to comfront me, he is just paving a way to give Obatala blue eyes and Sango a pale skin with an ugly pointed nose.

And to op, you post then runaway, won't you come and defend your post or atleast contribute to the discussion.

I didn't run. I have been busy. besides, most of the comments are not worth paying attention to... the born again brigades don't discuss, they ignorantly and arrogantly resort to insult and curses.

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2015
macof:

Why would Sango want to challenge you? undecided you think an entity as Sango is like the fictitious Jehova who begs and threatens human beings

actually he does.
Sango can be invoked or summoned.
I have seen Cases.

Most times it is used by evil doers to kill basically..
He(Sango) attacks with lightning.

All you need to buy for the sacrifice is KOLANUT.
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by ayo4dworld(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
What other response should I have expected from a fool, no other but a foolish response. Don't have the precious time to start digging things out with you, so I'm not assumed to be a fool. I pray that God will save you in His own way. I'm awaiting your salvation soonest. And I mean it
Fabrepass:

your situation is so pathetic. wake up or be deluded forever.
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by ayo4dworld(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2015
And what does your sango/satan needs to stay relevant, goats/stones/wood. Wake up from your insanity as soon as possible

May God deliver you completely from Satan and demons in Jesus Name...

I earnestly await your Salvation

macof:

Sorry am very sure satan only exists in your deluded mind

Ur stuupid Jehova needs a bad guy to stay relevant...such worthlessness
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by ayo4dworld(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
That's why Islamic religion remain questionable to me because of people like you. If not that why should you that claim to believe in God make such a foolish comment. Only God knows where on earth all this your fabricated stories do originate from, or may be they could be folks/tales actually. I have always know you to be a confused man for a very long time, imagine indincating in your comment that you called God, satan. If this can come from your own mouth, then I believe we are not serving the same God... Imagine calling Yahweh a black man...

I'm also anticipating your foolish response....

Like I have told your colleagues, I am also awaiting your Salvation

God Himself will save you, He will remove that which has blindfolded your eyes in Jesus Name. Amen...
Shalom

gatiano:
I agree to some extent but not fully. Yahweh is Yakub who made the non-black races, He did so with all of the Black people's agreement including Yours and Mine. When Yakub thought of this idea few thousands of years ago, We called Him satan, because why would He want to delibrately make chaos when there was peace, nevertheless He was allowed by Our Elders and we all agreed to experience it which was and is what all Black people are experiencing and learning till today. That is the reason why every evil deed or crime committed by a Black person is never their idea, they copied it directly from other races or the stress from other races made them do it out of survival, thus the phrase "it is the devil, that made me do it".
Yahweh is a Blackman and loves His African People without a gauge, He is also Our Brother. He may not be in the same level with other dieties, but from the last 6101 years ago and until the year 3000 A.D, No other diety has a say except if He allows it.
correct pronounciation of Yahweh is " YA-BA-HWEHU" meaning the emperor of the light skin races. for more read...
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
sportsmaster:

actually he does.
Sango can be invoked or summoned.
I have seen Cases.

Most times it is used by evil doers to kill basically..
He(Sango) attacks with lightning.

All you need to buy for the sacrifice is KOLANUT.

How is this a response to this?

sportsmaster:

i dare your SANGO to come and challenge Me.
He will run like a mad-man.

I take it that you were mad before?

And pls shut up about Sango. You fools speaking on things you have no idea of
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayo4dworld:
And what does your sango/satan needs to stay relevant, goats/stones/wood. Wake up from your insanity as soon as possible

May God deliver you completely from Satan and demons in Jesus Name...

I earnestly await your Salvation

Look at this bastard slave calling African God his satan. Ur satan is one thing. ..which is just another insane fictitious character like Jehova. Sango is a different thing
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by ayo4dworld(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin I so loved this description you used 'dumb god, dumb followers.'

It is only God that can deliver them from demonic manipulations.

Confused set of Individuals! We are awaiting your Salvation as soon as possible.

Shalom!

An2elect2:

Was i right? cheesy

hahahhaha ndi ara!

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by ayo4dworld(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is it that you have reading defect or what! Read carefully, I have never called the supreme God, Satan. Now listen carefully may be this is what you wanna hear. Any god (be it African god, sango, obatala, satan or what have you) aside from the Almighty God, Jehovah (mention His names as many as possible) is an idol

Let that sink into your brain right now!!!

God will deliver YOU!!!

macof:

Look at this bastard slave calling African God his satan. Ur satan is one thing. ..which is just another insane fictitious character like Jehova. Sango is a different thing

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
macof:

And pls shut up about Sango. You fools speaking on things you have no idea of

I know Sango much more that you can ever imagine.

There are Sango worshippers at AKUTE area Ogun state.

A visit to their shrine will convince you.
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayo4dworld:
Is it that you have reading defect or what! Read carefully, I have never called the supreme God, Satan. Now listen carefully may be this is what you wanna hear. Any god (be it African god, sango, obatala, satan or what have you) aside from the Almighty God, Jehovah (mention His names as many as possible) is an idol

Let that sink into your brain right now!!!

God will deliver YOU!!!

You are really dumb. ..a real confused fella like the smelling skunk father of the dead jew

Earlier you refered to Sango as satan now its an idol...next you'll say demon grin confused black man wasting his life's essence serving an abomination of fiction imported to africa like a bottle of gin by the same people who used their lies(deity) to deceive, oppress and extort you

But I have news for you ; African Deities are not fiction or idols. ..if you want idol see the dead jew hanged on a piece of Roman wood

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
sportsmaster:

I know Sango much more that you can ever imagine.

There are Sango worshippers at AKUTE area Ogun state.

A visit to their shrine will convince you.

Sure you kno Sango so well that you stupidly made this statement
i dare your SANGO to come and challenge Me.
He will run like a mad-man.

Bloody fools
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
macof:

Sure you kno Sango so well that you stupidly made this statement

Bloody fools
My post does not refute the fact that Sango exists or not.
I stand in a greater authority far far above where Sango is.
Read with brains.
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayo4dworld:

Confused set of Individuals! We are awaiting your Salvation as soon as possible.

Shalom!

Oh demons now manipulate us. Last time I checked it's ur likes that battle demons what's happening? Why are the demons winning?
Since ur fictitious deity sent the equally fictitious satan away why has he had the upper hand over ur god? Why has ur god not ended the demonic threats if he isn't worthless and irrelevant without villains

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by macof(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
sportsmaster:

My post does not refute the fact that Sango exists or not.

I stand in a greater authority far far above where Sango is.

Read with brains.

You don't even get it.
But then, what's the point keeping up with you when you are just a joker trying to speak about what he has no idea of
U only came to be silly with ur initial post and you still remain silly with this one
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by An2elect2(f): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayo4dworld:

Shalom!

cheesy
Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by gatiano(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
What are you talking about without thinking? reading the Bible with a blinded eyes. What is written in the Bible?

and God said, let Us make man in Our own image....
What does that mean to you? To me it shows that there are more than One Person there talking who is refered to as God.

But in Chapter 2, There is another Character, God made man with others, but This One called LORD God made the heavens and the earth.
LORD God seems bigger than That Who made mankind not the Blackman.

If God is not Black and Yahweh is not Black, do you mean to say He is white? If so, he wouldn't have been able to create the sun, melanoma would have killed him.

What does it mean when Jesus said this?
-Matthew 24:5
-5"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

I would like other people to look in the phrase, what does that mean exactly?

ayo4dworld:
That's why Islamic religion remain questionable to me because of people like you. If not that why should you that claim to believe in God make such a foolish comment. Only God knows where on earth all this your fabricated stories do originate from, or may be they could be folks/tales actually. I have always know you to be a confused man for a very long time, imagine indincating in your comment that you called God, satan. If this can come from your own mouth, then I believe we are not serving the same God... Imagine calling Yahweh a black man...

I'm also anticipating your foolish response....

Like I have told your colleagues, I am also awaiting your Salvation

God Himself will save you, He will remove that which has blindfolded your eyes in Jesus Name. Amen...
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by gatiano(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Xaxa, I got you.

Understand one thing Brother.
I appreciate our Christian fathers and Muslim fathers. If not for their sacrifice of accepting that which is this filthy called religion, we won't be here today. Example are the Tasmanians and many Tribes that have been wiped out of existence because They won't accept the ways of the invaders.
They were not cowards or brave, Our Fathers won't have accepted such too if it weren't for their Elders. They had to sacrifice their traditions and bravery for the continous existence of US. Such was also the way that they had to scarified themselves to down the profit margin of Black people caught in slavery. The white beasts won't pay so much for people with large tribal marks and large plates fitted in their mouth and so forth. But the problem of the pisces age, iron age or this beastie age is that Black People tend to forget alot.

We forgot the reason why we began to scarify ourselves, and why we had to angrily accept a religion or religion for that matter outside our Spiritual traditions. But some of us now remember, and some of us are from the lineage that had always remembered, So the duty to make our family who have forgotten falls on the shoulder of those who remember.

Having said that, religion is a system which blinds the eyes, deafen the ears and short the mouth and darkens the brains.
Imagine- Religion is a beautiful mansion beauty upon a marsh(sinking muddy waters), the mansion is so beautiful that blinded people do not see the marsh, they are carried away by the false magnificent of the mansion. You can't just stay outside of the mansion and shout to bring them out, You have to go into that mansion and point out things to them. You are doing so... But don't always argue and fight with them, they will cause you serious spine pain. don't argue with religious people (christians, mohammedians, atheists) just drop it on them to figure it out, ego is a terrible thing inherited from the non-blacks.

Traditionalist are good to argue with, You will always exchange ideas and learn new things.

Fabrepass:

I didn't run. I have been busy. besides, most of the comments are not worth paying attention to... the born again brigades don't discuss, they ignorantly and arrogantly resort to insult and curses.

2 Likes

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by Fabrepass(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
ayo4dworld:
What other response should I have expected from a fool, no other but a foolish response. Don't have the precious time to start digging things out with you, so I'm not assumed to be a fool. I pray that God will save you in His own way. I'm awaiting your salvation soonest. And I mean it

pathetic slave and ignoramus.... dumb ass! JESUS ASS LICKER! tell GOD TO F**K JESUS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by ayo4dworld(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
God was not the only one living in the heavens. There are several other angels, the cherubim, the seraphim, the elders, even satan himself was dwelling in heaven before God sent him packing because of his proud heart. Isaiah 14

The Lord God personality used in that scripture is the LORD JESUS. He also was living in heaven before He accepted to come and die for our sins to reconcile us back with the heavenly father, Isaiah 6:8, John 3:16. Hence, the 'us' God is referring to in Genesis 1:26; let us make man in our own image are the aforementioned is JESUS CHRIST.

You can also refer to John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

That is a prove for you that Jesus Christ has been from the beginning

JESUS CHRIST is also the word in John 1:1.

God is the God of all flesh, he is neither black or white. He is immortal. God is mysterious, so are His ways. Because you are ignorant of this truth should not result you to insulting God...

"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

I thought the above verse is self explanatory, since you don't understand it, lemme explain to you.

What the above bible verse mean is that many will come to deceive us through the Name of Jesus. The verse is saying that many will call them self Jesus which they are not to lead people astray, we have many like of them which I think you will also know; Guru Maraji, Jesu Oyingbo, etc.

I hope that put an end to your confusion!

Shalom!

gatiano:
What are you talking about without thinking? reading the Bible with a blinded eyes. What is written in the Bible?

and God said, let Us make man in Our own image....
What does that mean to you? To me it shows that there are more than One Person there talking who is refered to as God.

But in Chapter 2, There is another Character, God made man with others, but This One called LORD God made the heavens and the earth.
LORD God seems bigger than That Who made mankind not the Blackman.

If God is not Black and Yahweh is not Black, do you mean to say He is white? If so, he wouldn't have been able to create the sun, melanoma would have killed him.

What does it mean when Jesus said this?
-Matthew 24:5
-5"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

I would like other people to look in the phrase, what does that mean exactly?

Re: Sango Is Superior To The Christian God (jehovah) by gatiano(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
How can someone have faith in that which they don't understand? It beats my imagination. I was a christian too, been to almost all denominations of churches. They all don't understand what they do, and the few who do take advantage of the ignorants in their uncivilized mind.

Why didn't the bible from the beginning mention the Angels from the beginning, only in the middle of the bible did we begin to get the word?
Who are the Angels? Who called them angels? did they call themselves angels? Did God say He name was the word "GOD"?

Who are the Elders? Who are the Cherubims and the Seraphims? what is their duty? Who is Satan? I have wrote who Satan is.

Where is this heaven? don't you think it is a state of mind? and a place where there is tranquity and peace on this same earth. Would it surprise you to also findout that heaven also refers to the Body or The Temple of a Black Person?

Ok lets say heaven is some place in the sky? what is the name of this planet where God stays? We know there is not oxygen up there but ether which is Black or Blackness. God is a mathematician, a scientists not a mirage doer (miracle), mirage is not real, it is an illusion. and ofcourse God is not a magician.

God and LORD God is what is written, ain't nobody wrote LORD Jesus, Jesus couldn't make man, he didn't in his life time and also He never came to change the laws of his forebears.

True Jesus was from the beginning, so was every Black Person in the universe. I was there, If you are a Black Person, you are also there, that does not mean you took part in the making of the devils and other non-blacks. This one is too much for you.
However, if Jesus was from the beginning, He definitely wasn't referring to the time when Few Blackmen and Blackwomen (GOD) made man in OUR own image. LORD God mean The Eldest of All Black People, The Eldest of The 24 Elder. THE ONE GOD MEANS THE DIVINE COSMIC UNITY OF ALL BLACK PEOPLE.

What is the difference between the verb words "to make or to have made" and "to create"? get a book. anything made does not last long. Yet, you may claim that we die, Black People can't die, they will never die, Even God can't kill them if He wanted to because Black People, each Black Person (man, woman, child) is and UNCREATED CREATION, This is the Spirit Jesus was referring to.

GOD choose for himself Black skin, because from Black comes all colour, science teaches us that one. If God wasn't Black, There would never be green plants, red apples, the colour orange of oranges, the several ranges of colour within the animal kingdoms , the rainbow colour, there won't be light without Black, there won't be babies being born without Blackness etc. It is most definitely and absolute that God is Black.

If God was neither Black or white according to you, then why do your like hang white jesus and white saints on your walls?

Back to the made people, anything made will not be forever, it won't even last, it is there in the Bible. In Act 17: 26
26-And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

Many would come and say "that I am Christ"... What does this really mean in the context.

Matthew 24:5- For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mark 13:6- For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Luke 21:8- And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Matthew 24:23-Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Jesus warned 3 times and again explained in the forth which would be close to the end of this world.

When the Jesus say, He was christ? Who gave him the name christ?
What does the word "MANY" mean? it does not mean a few or some, You counted a few. Jesus said "MANY"!
What that means is- many would come in His name, as a representator, then say "He Jesus is the christ" and thus deceived many. Didn't that happen? All the missionaries that came to Africa? in whose name did they come? say what? they were saying "jesus is lord, jesus is christ" in the process deceived many, enslaved us, colonised us, took our lands and gave us the false bible which you steal hold on until today.

Brother get back your Mind, get your soul back. Nobody can ever touch YOUR SPIRIT. Once you do that and your soul and mind begins the journey towards YOUR SPIRIT, and You met with YOUR SPIRIT and become one with HIM, We can then conclude that You are God as Jesus did, So many of OUR ELDERS DID, AND THEY ARE THE SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.

ayo4dworld:
God was not the only one living in the heavens. There are several other angels, the cherubim, the seraphim, the elders, even satan himself was dwelling in heaven before God sent him packing because of his proud heart. Isaiah 14

The Lord God personality used in that scripture is the LORD JESUS. He also was living in heaven before He accepted to come and die for our sins to reconcile us back with the heavenly father, Isaiah 6:8, John 3:16. Hence, the 'us' God is referring to in Genesis 1:26; let us make man in our own image are the aforementioned is JESUS CHRIST.

You can also refer to John 1:3
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

That is a prove for you that Jesus Christ has been from the beginning

JESUS CHRIST is also the word in John 1:1.

God is the God of all flesh, he is neither black or white. He is immortal. God is mysterious, so are His ways. Because you are ignorant of this truth should not result you to insulting God...

"For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.

I thought the above verse is self explanatory, since you don't understand it, lemme explain to you.

What the above bible verse mean is that many will come to deceive us through the Name of Jesus. The verse is saying that many will call them self Jesus which they are not to lead people astray, we have many like of them which I think you will also know; Guru Maraji, Jesu Oyingbo, etc.

I hope that put an end to your confusion!

Shalom!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Love And Worship God? / Wetin I Go Give To You My Praise Lyrics By Gabriel Eziashi / Leadership Training Programme At R.c.c.g Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.