Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos (41681 Views)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Ceccylia(f): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Is this guy gay
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by onenaira3: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Creamish:
Is he Pouting?
Cause the nigga gay. He's gayer than gay.

Op warn someone next time. I was expecting a comedy pic , not this. Mschewww
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by NnaekweC(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
yeah that's what you see dad eloped son is a media gay :-
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Gamesmart: 1:57am On Sep 21, 2015
majamajic:
Hope he is a model .... if not, what's the need.

He is a homosexual. He is trying to attract men.
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by GabrielSuswam(m): 4:09am On Sep 21, 2015
gidjah:
Not to wory bro, d god of old karu will link d new orozo-karshi road to d abatoir-Apo round about INJESUS NAME..AMEN!!wait bro, i tot gabriel suswan dey for vandekiya abi na Benue state?wetin cary u come Karu

Lol Vandekiya isn't safe again Bro...

I relocate
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2015
My favourite is the third picture. smiley
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by inestimableChic(f): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Father has acquired enough he can go on stripping down to his boxers and he will never run out of cash till eternity....

While the likes of us have to hustle hard to make it.. leaving Karu as early as 5.30am to get to work at Wuse early...

While some hungry youths keep defending our corrupt politicians here....(APC &PDP)

awww it is well dear
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Taofiq007: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2015
100% gayish lol
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by fpeter(f): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2015
I SMELL A GAY MAN...... cry
WHEN FOLKS STEAL OUR MONEY
THEN THINK THEIR KIDS WOULD TURN OUT GOOD
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Rafob(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2015
He should be properly checked
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by adellam16(f): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Na pant him wear or briefs? Big de ek too! Ga y lord
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by j1mmy: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2015
body George should still be in jail and prevented from having children who might end up like him
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by ayomutu(m): 11:48am On Sep 21, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]Third Pic, what's that I'm seeing shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

Gbogilagila ni ke
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by ayomutu(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]Third Pic, what's that I'm seeing shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]

Gbogilagila
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by SweetOlive(f): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
He's not bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour Puts Microphone In His Undies On Stage (photo) / Adaeze Yobo On Kissing Spree At Baby's Dedication [PICS] / Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.