Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos (41686 Views)

Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / See Denrele Sexy topless Pose in a Long Weave while Showing Off His Underwear.. / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by demitola(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
E go dey perfekt for doz singlet manufacturing conpanies advert

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by billyG(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
U see why is not good 4 politicians 2 be stealing money,now thief olabode george son has ran mad in NY.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Looks more like a model from my own point of view oooo kiss

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by danduj(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
gay alert grin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Justypeters: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
ice25:
Do this one need clothing allowance too? lipsrsealed
Lol product of a looter.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by delors(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na wah o...even on Sunday, mojo this thing day hit front page? But e be like say this guy thing tiny o...he come resemble gay self...abi na LGBTVST wetin dem dey call am sef.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by QueenHeart(f): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Snowangel4:
So he wan show us his body...oya Mr man i don see undecided
issorai face like plastic chair
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by kay29000(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dude looks suspect.
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
That nigga is gay! That's all.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
That is what stolen money is capable of doing?

This is foundation for madness
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by dreu2fine(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
U r lucky,r dad is rich,wt dis ur wowo face n ciga lips

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by dhesmond(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
ice25:
sure I guess.... grin grin > grin
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hope he is alright. Ok i almost forgot that the drugs have started working.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by uzo4real(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
He might just b G.. lipsrsealed
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by blackpanda: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
I love the way these guys keep embarassing their parents! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Usherseun(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
ice25:
lol, na six packs allowance he need.
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by anibueli147(m): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
u dont need to be told dis guy na guy
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Utchgirl(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
thexzy:
See them forming Rev. Sisi...If e set now.....U'll just be so surprised of what they can display

How do u mean ?
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by priscaoge(f): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
callherspices:

I saw exactly what u saw bae.....its lipsrsealed

Thought I'm d only one that saw that grin cheesy
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by franklingud(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mofo gay, stupid retard of a human being.
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by gidjah(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Not to wory bro, d god of old karu will link d new orozo-karshi road to d abatoir-Apo round about INJESUS NAME..AMEN!!wait bro, i tot gabriel suswan dey for vandekiya abi na Benue state?wetin cary u come Karu
GabrielSuswam:
Father has acquired enough he can go on stripping down to his boxers and he will never run out of cash till eternity....

While the likes of us have to hustle hard to make it.. leaving Karu as early as 5.30am to get to work at Wuse early...

While some hungry youths keep defending our corrupt politicians here....(APC &PDP)

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by gidjah(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
He is actually a model far away in europe[,came across ds dude once upon a time in SA while on a competition there, he looks like a drug fall out, so dry to d skin, too much hard drugs makes u look horrible pls quote author=billyG post=38208100]U see why is not good 4 politicians 2 be stealing money,now thief olabode george son has ran mad in NY.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by DedeNkem: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
He was bred with stolen money.
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by boss89: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
The third picture though. shocked

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by walozanga(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
I DEY SUSPECT THIS GUY..make I shut up his from the back Dickson type fit dey here oooh.
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by jayman33: 9:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
He must va known that some are tripping for his physic, that must av inform this act of him...more so he does not need to wrk b4 he has many many millions...so lucky u sha...alaini ironu ara galatians
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Kelly2713(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nemesis
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Yuck! gay!!!Boring Son of a Bode!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by obynaDmob(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
fatdon2:

I think gay undecided
Re: Yinka Bode George Strips To His Underwear In New Photos by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
most likely gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Male Models Doing It Big In The Modelling Industry / Lizzy Gold's Mother's N10M Shop Burnt Down (Photos) / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.