Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki (8326 Views)

What The Hypocrite Tinubu Bought And Paid For E-touts Refuse To Note / APC E Touts Training Manual / OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
firstEVA:
oh that was you alternate account? You had to diss her with another account you hopeless jobless basstard son of a thousand fathers. Is your mum as fine as her? I believe you have mixed so much with ugly retards now everything around you is ugly. Which topic should I stick to? You've got no topic ass hole!
Dear leave the bastard alone. He is calling her ugly and he can't upload his black ugly face too At least she didn't try to hide her self from any one. Mtchewww.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsNgoziKalu:

cheesy grin don't mind that foolish boy called Fred!
he's empty in all aspect of life.
spiritually, physically, mentally both offline and online.
a loner for that matter.
so who'll want to associate with the foolish boy?
the one nzuzu now is forming e-warrior. grin

[size=28pt]The Jagaban strikes again[/size]!

The Jagaban and yoruba front man politician has been accused by his own air hostess of his private jet of "stealing" hand lotions from his own jet.

Kate (not real name) told us at Troll.com that she noticed Tinubu acting shifty and staring at her when he got out of the toilet. Kate said she thought Tinubu was shy of asking her for a bj as this is usually the case with most vips that fly charter but as she motioned towards him, he seemed a bit apprehensive and moved to sit on a seat near him. Kate then asked if he was ok to which he blurted out " I need water". It is at this time Kate said she noticed swift movements as she turned to get some water from the gallery by Tinubu who appeared to stash something in his pockets. After giving him the water, Kate recalled that Tinubu refused to touch it and just stared straight forward throughout the duration of the flight and never asked her for anything.

Kate will later recall that after they landed in Abuja and Tinubu disembarked she could hear him tell one of his aides that received him " I did it! The Jagaban strikes again!".

Kate said that she will later go to arrange the toilet and that is when she noticed that all the hand lotions and soaps were missing.

It later then dawned on her that Tinubu must have stolen the soap and lotion form his own jet.

Troll.com interviewed Prof Bangboshe of the depth of clinical psychology, of the Osun State Medical College on this strange behaviour. Prof Bangboshe stated that before we can interview him we must buy him breakfast as he is yet to eat for 2 days straight owing to aregberascal not paying them salary.

Read more at www.troll.com/ .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by DIVINE78: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
ugly like you witch mother
Please my beautiful sister don't get into the gutter with those idiots that inherited madness from their pseudo hero who ran into a brothel in the thick of Biafra war.
The are to wail for many years to come as Nigeria gets better.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
DIVINE78:

Please my beautiful sister don't get into the gutter with those idiots that inherited madness from their pseudo hero who ran into a brothel in the thick of Biafra war.
The are to wail for many years to come as Nigeria gets better.
Happy Sunday.

Your choice in women is really pathetic.

How will you call that thing beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:
Tinubu has unleashed his touts here to spread their anti- saraki message.

The number of useless threads on NL these past 3 days targeting saraki is a coordinated opinion shilling attempt by Tinubu to further smear saraki.

In as much as I don't give a rat'z azz over the treacherous saraki I honestly feel that the likes of Tinubu should never be allowed to pollute this 5th Estate of ours with his paid on line touts.

I believe honestly most of us regulars are of sound mind and reasoning and don't need Tinubu polluting this site with his rubbish.
[size=18pt]
Tinubu should know that NL is not a court of law and that Saraki will have his day in court so Tinubu should call his on line dogs off this site[/size].

Warning!
Yoruba APC Muslim Squad should know I will kick all your arzes

YOU'RE A BLIND BAT

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
shegebanti:

YOU'RE A BLIND BAT

I am not a Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by emeritus856: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Accursed bastard, Is your ugly mother better than her? Your dark smelly mother is old and ugly cos of her been overused at the brothel in yoru village. You hate your own tribe that you deny them daily online, be bold and stop claiming SS. Shameless ediot.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

[size=28pt]Th[s]e Jagaban strikes again[/size]!

The Jagaban and yoruba front man politician has been accused by his own air hostess of his private jet of "stealing" hand lotions from his own jet.

Kate (not real name) told us at Troll.com that she noticed Tinubu acting shifty and staring at her when he got out of the toilet. Kate said she thought Tinubu was shy of asking her for a bj as this is usually the case with most vips that fly charter but as she motioned towards him, he seemed a bit apprehensive and moved to sit on a seat near him. Kate then asked if he was ok to which he blurted out " I need water". It is at this time Kate said she noticed swift movements as she turned to get some water from the gallery by Tinubu who appeared to stash something in his pockets. After giving him the water, Kate recalled that Tinubu refused to touch it and just stared straight forward throughout the duration of the flight and never asked her for anything.

Kate will later recall that after they landed in Abuja and Tinubu disembarked she could hear him tell one of his aides that received him " I did it! The Jagaban strikes again!".

Kate said that she will later go to arrange the toilet and that is when she noticed that all the hand lotions and soaps were missing.

It later then dawned on her that Tinubu must have stolen the soap and lotion form his own jet.

Troll.com interviewed Prof Bangboshe of the depth of clinical psychology, of the Osun State Medical College on this strange behaviour. Prof Bangboshe stated that before we can interview him we must buy him breakfast as he is yet to eat for 2 days straight owing to aregberascal not paying them sala[/s]ry.

Read more at www.troll.com/ .....

grin stale! Fred! u won't believe that I did not read that trash.
u are still a novice.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by DIVINE78: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Upload your mother's pics and let's compare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
emeritus856:

Accursed bastard, Is your ugly mother better than her? Your dark smelly mother is old and ugly cos of her been overused at the brothel in yoru village. You hate your own tribe that you deny them daily online, be bold and stop claiming SS. Shameless ediot.

lmfao.
easy bro. take it easy on the bleached goat.
the guy is a frustrated bastard looking for cheap attention.
he's just spamming his own thread with gibberish upon gibberish. I don't know how those yeeboe boys think.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by emeritus856: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrsNgoziKalu:

lmfao.
easy bro. take it easy on the bleached goat.
the guy is a frustrated bastard looking for cheap attention.
he's just spamming his own thread with gibberish upon gibberish. I don't know how those yeeboe boys think.

The over bleached ediot is frustrated cos his life is messed up. What a shameless oaf

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by IVORY2009(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:
Tinubu has unleashed his touts here to spread their anti- saraki message.

The number of useless threads on NL these past 3 days targeting saraki is a coordinated opinion shilling attempt by Tinubu to further smear saraki.

In as much as I don't give a rat'z azz over the treacherous saraki I honestly feel that the likes of Tinubu should never be allowed to pollute this 5th Estate of ours with his paid on line touts.

I believe honestly most of us regulars are of sound mind and reasoning and don't need Tinubu polluting this site with his rubbish.
[size=18pt]
Tinubu should know that NL is not a court of law and that Saraki will have his day in court so Tinubu should call his on line dogs off this site[/size].

Warning!
Yoruba APC Muslim Squad should know I will kick all your arzes

Before I open my eyes, in the next 20 mins, close this thread...... who u be "Tribal lord"
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by BishopMagic: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
IVORY2009:

Before I open my eyes, in the next 20 mins, close this thread...... who u be "Tribal lord"

Fool come close the thread yourself

Odes like you will defend Tinubu with your last hunger pangs
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by mrjangaweed: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
IVORY2009:

you too dey talk too much like a bastard
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by IVORY2009(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

you too dey talk too much like a bastard
so u be desame person as poster, wait 4 me
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by IVORY2009(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Fool come close the thread yourself
Odes like you will defend Tinubu with your last hunger pangs
you call me "fool" we shall see, wait 4 me
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by IVORY2009(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Where is OP?
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Enahi(f): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameer1212:
And who are you to judge her Look at how you are talking to your fellow woman? GOD have mercy.
I wasn't judging her, what I meant was that the picture might not have done justice to her look.
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Enahi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
firstEVA:
and if in your opinion she's not fine she should change her dp because of you? Are you so daft or the bastard blood flowing in the op runs through you too? And who are you to tell her she is not fine u ass wipe?
you are so foolish, besides my comment wasn't for you. Daft busy body, oversabi no go kill you. Amebo crying over what's not your business.
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
Enahi:
you are so foolish, besides my comment wasn't for you. Daft busy body.
you and your entire lineage are foolish, you didn't need to direct your post at me, the witchcraft possessing your soul made you call that girl ugly for nothing when you know you are from the lineage of baboons. Ugly mofo calling someone else ugly.
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Enahi(f): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
firstEVA:
you and your entire lineage are foolish, you didn't need to direct your post at me, the witchcraft possessing your soul made you call that girl ugly for nothing when you know you are from the lineage of baboons. Ugly mofo calling someone else ugly.
I wont stress myself replying you again, you are not just worth replying. Go look for your gutter type, that's what you represent
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Enahi:
I wont stress myself replying you again, you are not just worth replying. Go look for your gutter type, that's what you represent
idiat
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by AprokoMan: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
firstEVA:
I am proudly south south and I still consider you a basstard for creating such a moronic and imbecillic thread.

thunder fire u for claiming ss..........useless period-guzzling lesbian!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
IVORY2009:
Where is OP?

Right here mrarfarker

Tell your drug baron d0pe head frog father to take his nonsense cheap propaganda off nairaland.

Fool

Now go and tell your malctunji or oamj4 to ban your father again

Useless yoruba tout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by ERAKAMUS: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
At a time I started thinking if this Tinubu zombies reason

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
At a time I started thinking if this Tinubu zombies reason

You dey mind the tadpoles...

They never even bothered to address the issue of their frog father polluting this site with his online touts over saraki but rather chose to attack me.

Bloody sycophantic sophisticated frogs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by IVORY2009(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Right here mrarfarker

Tell your drug baron d0pe head frog father to take his nonsense cheap propaganda off nairaland.

Fool

Now go and tell your malctunji or oamj4 to ban your father again

Useless yoruba tout

Rev-JuJu, dats wat dey use to call u, is dat not so? Sometimes u make use of Bishop/ other monikas, just a moment wait for me grin

u will sow, wat u reap!
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
IVORY2009:

Rev-JuJu, dats wat dey use to call u, is dat not so? Sometimes u make use of Bishop/ other monikas, just a moment wait for me grin

u will sow, wat u reap!

Ur father

Now go tell your janitors

And stop following me.

Azzhole

Fool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by IVORY2009(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Ur father
Now go tell your janitors

And stop following me.

Azzhole

Fool
furstration awaits u grin
Re: Tinubu unleashes his e-touts on nl targetting saraki by IVORY2009(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

A slave like yourself dey talk of frustration?

For d next six months, u shall be under my watch 24/7, any move u make, any step u take, using any of ur monikas shall be check mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget Padding: Gbajabiamila Offers Self For Investigation / Shehu Sani Hosts Physically Challenged Persons At The National Assembly / Bayelsa Poll: PVC Sold For N500, YIAGA Indicts Electorate In Pre-election Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.