Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Daddy Freeze And Sunday Adelaja Collaboration Is Demonic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daddy Freeze And Sunday Adelaja Collaboration Is Demonic (1353 Views)

Gboyega Adelaja Reacts To Seeing Four Presenters Wearing 'wigs' On TVC / BANTS: Full Gist On Daddy Freeze And Timi Dakolo's Beef / Epic Response To Daddy Freeze Interview On Tithing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze And Sunday Adelaja Collaboration Is Demonic by MBAISEBLOG: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
"DADDY FREEZE AND SUNDAY ADELAJA COLLABORATION IS DEMONIC"-PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO.

I want to start by saying that a prophet is an announcer, he comes to announce the heart beat of God. The spirit of God told me to announce to the body of Christ that He is not part of the special program between daddy freeze and sunday Adelaja which is coming up on the 21st of April.

I want to use my office to address these two boys of God to read 1cor 10:12 and take heed.The spirit of 2019 is upon these two politicians and no political party should accept them.They need mental and spiritual deliverance.

Anointing doesn't fight anointing,God cannot anoint these two black market pastors to divide and destroy his Church in Nigeria.
My advice to both is that they should go to winners chapel bible school and finally go to Papa Adeboye for forgiveness and deliverance prayers.They should go with their tithe to avoid SAKASUKUSAKASA.The tithe is very very important for ministry runs.
God bless Nigerians.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Sunday Adelaja Collaboration Is Demonic by Solidkay(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Religious leaders now tag anything that has to do with freeze demonic.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Sunday Adelaja Collaboration Is Demonic by Tolly2: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
It is a shame that anybody can defend the falsehood that is being sold as "anointed" in Nigeria Pentecostal circles. Poor people are been drained in the name of "anointed". Abihud and Nadab were anointed and yet were killed by God. God is not in the business of regularly killing. "Men of Greed" in Nigeria call themselves the "Men of God". The atrocious attitude of prosperity GOs in Nigeria in draining poor members and long-suffering Nigerians of their hard-earned money , just to finance more jets, more universities, more Rolls Royce, more mansions. Where is the morality in that? Most Nigerian pastors are unqualified to to teach ethics. They are the bad examples. Those who are supporting them are as guilty as they are. But the time is up. God is watching and he would act in time appropriate to Him. But if Nigerian Prosperity Gospel is the standard for the world, then one can safely conclude that He has finished with this world. I dont believe He has. The poor are hurting. The sins of these me are full.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Money! / Hi Am New Here / Lagos State Painting Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.