Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

If Jesus Says After He Evaluates Us We Are Good For Hell Fire... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Says After He Evaluates Us We Are Good For Hell Fire... (700 Views)

Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Says After He Evaluates Us We Are Good For Hell Fire... by dayodare49o: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jesus out of his freewill forgave those that crucified
him at the point of pain towards death.

If Jesus chooses not to forgive us this time just as
everyone of us do what we want wilfully. If Jesus
says well, guys after I have rigorously considered
the situation where world is presently, I evaluate the
amount of damages, sins, bloodshed...and mankind
wildness of heart.

I discover that they had done far
more than degree of evil expected of humanity
created at different times therefore, the plan for
mankind had been abolished by the greater
authority...authority that himself is subject to.

He further said, that with wildness of humans' heart
it will be impossible to take them through 1000
years of body and spirit reconstructions as humans
have very high degree of treason potentials just as
lucifar did for this reasons every mankind except
those few who died righteous and another 1000
selected others are going to hell fire.

What are we going to do? We will kill him again!
Re: If Jesus Says After He Evaluates Us We Are Good For Hell Fire... by AdeFisayomi(f): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
I dont understand this part

He further said, that with wildness of humans' heart it will be impossible to take them through 1000 years of body and spirit reconstructions as humans have very high degree of treason potentials just as lucifar did for this reasons every mankind except those few who died righteous a
Re: If Jesus Says After He Evaluates Us We Are Good For Hell Fire... by dayodare49o: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2015
AdeFisayomi:
I dont understand this part

He further said, that with wildness of humans' heart
it will be impossible to take them through 1000
years of body and spirit reconstructions as humans
have very high degree of treason potentials just as
lucifar did for this reasons every mankind except
those few who died righteous a

is because you don't understand bible. 1000 years book of revelation talks about is for body and spirit reconstruction after which humans will be totally free from the evil nature and able to have everything in common with God. That will not be possible again because human s' hearts have become very wild to do evil and there are high chances that during the process of body and spirit reconstruction humans are likely to commit treason just as lucifer did.

(1) (Reply)

Eni Ba More Jesu O Ye Ko Le Yin Baba / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / Covenant Day Of Business Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.