Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. (2677 Views)

How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / Help! My Girlfriend's Friend Want To Destroy My Relationship / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
My girl friend want to keep her virginity until our wedding night. I like the idea. What is your take?
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by yanabasee(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:
My girl friend want to keep her virginity until our wedding night. I like the idea. What is your take?

My take is to straff her for you! Dump!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
If u like it, then cool grin
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

My take is to straff her for you! Dump!!! grin

I guess you came here to see how she want it. Gotchu!
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by lomprico(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:
If u like it and she likes it why the fuçk are u asking us?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by Sappyman(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Check to see if she is telling the truth. Some will tell you that they are virgins but later found out that it is all a liar. If she say she is a virgin be sure not to enter one chance bus when you finally get married.

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by ronald4lif(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
You like the idea then why soughting for public opinion?

Okay let me tell you what I'll do if I were you, I'd walk out of the affair and let me give you my reasons.

*I'd certainly cheat on her once the opportunity of having sex arises so no point staying in an unfaithful affair.

*I'd curtail and regulate whatever I invest in the relationship, be it fiscal or material gifts.

And my reason for doing so it's because I don't believe in a no-sex relationship as I find it boring, unexciting and fruitless. Also, that I may not end up marrying her, either by my personal decision or she could dump me for someone else in the future. Which would result to me feeling cheated and deceived. And that's me being honest.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by IamLEGEND1: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
virgin? how old is she? what makes u believe she is virgin?
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by Glowstone(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
People can be so dumb
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by marnboy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
U don confirm!
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
elijah2u:
virgin? how old is she? what makes u believe she is virgin?

She is a 22 year raging beauty.
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
marnboy:
U don confirm!

No, she said she is and I don't wanna doubt her. I believe sometimes people deserve to be taken for their words. Not that I am a fool.
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by Fidecoo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:
. CLAP 4 URSELF

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by ceospecial(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
cry seeing is believing... if adam could reverse the hand of time, he wouldn't have trusted eve with that apple!
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by olowookerekemi(f): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
wat if she isnt a virgin as she claimed?
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by Ubyj(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Why do u like d idea? If it's for the wrong reason, lemme leave u sha
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ubyj:
Why do u like d idea? If it's for the wrong reason, lemme leave u sha

I like the idea because it is good for her. She wouldn't have to burden herself with guilt of fornication.

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
olowookerekemi:
wat if she isnt a virgin as she claimed?

Like I said to someone, I don't wanna doubt her. Sometimes people deserve to be taken for their words. Not that I am a fool.
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by olowookerekemi(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:

Like I said to someone, I don't wanna doubt her. Sometimes people deserve to be taken for their words. Not that I am a fool.
cus sum ladies r jst shit and she mayb using dat as an excuse buh wil b askng for tinz frm u
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
olowookerekemi:
cus sum ladies r jst shit and she mayb using dat as an excuse buh wil b askng for tinz frm u

She is not really asking for things now.
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by olowookerekemi(f): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
sage2:

She is not really asking for things now.
she wil soon b asking dat and only way to test her is to ask her for sex frequently
Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Better watch it or some other fella might dig it wide open for u....... Bad ideal for u to agree to that. U might later come bck here crying to NL for advice....... Wat u gonna get is insults. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How My Girl Friend Want It. by sage2(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
olowookerekemi:
she wil soon b asking dat and only way to test her is to ask her for sex frequently

I have always asked for sex but when she insist on preserving her virginity, I have to respect that and became cool with the idea.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? / Lets Play A Game / Guys Judge These Girls In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.