Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says (39114 Views)

Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by iamrealdeji(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2015
arabianights:
............"How can he be hiding? He travelled to Ilorin to pray and calm frayed nerves and attend to some engagement,” Mr. Olaniyonu said.
“He will return today (Sunday) to the Guest House to which he moved when a section of his house got burnt some weeks ago.........

For those of you that might not know, there are some prayer men on a mountain in ilorin,Those men never come out or see the sun.They constantly are praying .
Its most probable that Saraki went there but he should not forget that the God those people pray to is the God nigerian reported saraki to hence the troubles he is facing.

We expect him to face the tribunal and if its witch hunting like he stated on television, then let him call their bluff.He expects to be respected but cannot respect laws of the land?

those Eleha men that live in Alore area of Ilorin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by adanny01(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

The way they were rejoicing after the CCT issued the arrest order one might even begin to think Saraki has been removed as the SP

Just imagine how his final removal will be celebrated. He is simply not liked.

I remember all you posted in his defence and even misquoted facts just to make a point. I know you want him there as you consider him PDP at heart but APC under pretense.You will be diappointed even if this case doesnt get him out.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by StepTwo: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2015
danyel09:
Saraki is a learner
and btw, steptwo, what Seun said in that thread he just closed i.e "Englishes" is correct
"Englishes" is not wrong. Mr steptwo, go to school grin

you should be ashamed of urself for defending this obvious mistake, you even had to ask me to go to school......shame
It seems as if people don't understood Englishes.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Lexusgs430: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Straight outta kwarapshin!

No o. It's Compton!!!!!! LOL
Nice movie, but 2 hours 30mins, haba!!!
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Roadmike(m): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Haba this Buhari Politiking is typically Fulani so vindictive, same for Sambo Dasuki. Lord have mercy.
[b][/b]
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Dmanky(m): 12:35am On Sep 21, 2015
SMS marketing of one's product/service is one d effective ways of having prospects quickly to making to buying decision

With this marketing process you are guarantee that prospect will respond to you campaign positively.

We have mobile numbers that are divided into the 36 states of Federation, and users of mobile numbers in any particular local government of Nigeria to specifically direct your marketing campaigns to, which ensures that you receive the desired response.

However we have millions of emails of individuals and companies that you can sell market your products/service to.

For enquiries on the sales of mobiles numbers as regards Particular state and LGA and also millions of emails addresses to promote your products or service ;

please call this number;
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ojuu4u(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=38211990]

grin grin grin You seriously expect the CCT to conclude their case next week? You are astonishing ignorant of how the court process works dear. Saraki would challenge their jurisdiction to try him up to the supreme court before even the trial proper starts.If he loses, he would still appeal whatever unfavorable judgement is handed over up to the supreme court as well. If they finish this case in two years then they are very fast

u ar d one dats ignorant of the current politicking, though u correct abt judicial proces,but if he dare toeing that path he wil land in jail.

Wht cabals want frm him is that ofice and whc himself knows. If he refuses to resign, soonest he wl loose the backin of majority senators. Hence impeachment is imminent.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by totorimi: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2015
A house that is divided amongst itself cannot stand
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by BlackBaron: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2015
Quite a lot of people clamouring for a glorified thieving, scheming, state heist/lottery con man who ripped off millions collectively from his state and the bank he once oversaw.

If he goes Scot free. It'll lay the precedent for the next decades of how other 'corrupticians'would be able to circumvent justice due to a spineless judiciary!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Ayatullah(m): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2015
TRAVELLED TO ILORIN TO PRAY?
Why must Bukola Saraki leave Abuja to go and pray in Ilorin?

Please Mr. Olaniyonu be serious!

Tell your boss that all Muslims are already praying seriously for him that Allah should give him the strength to walk smartly down to the Code of Conduct Tribunal come Monday to answer the case of false declaration of assets against him.

Please make sure there is no fake accident on the road while returning back to Abuja and do not give him bad 'wara' to eat so that there will be no health issue.

We are waiting for your boss in Abuja, please hurry up to Abuja where President Buhari sits.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 21, 2015
yea... just go and face the music.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 21, 2015
StepTwo:

you should be ashamed of urself for defending this obvious mistake, you even had to ask me to go to school......shame

The only shame here is that you're very stubborn and you don't want to learn. Have you tried checking Google maybe that may put some sense in your blocked brain
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by blessingsat(m): 3:45am On Sep 21, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI’S PROPERTIES EXPOSED
Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from his landed properties in Nigeria and London.
BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
Plot 212 Musa Yar'Adua Street, Victoria Island, N700 million.
Others are a plot of land on Lekki Phase (block 72), N7 million;
Ibafo near Ajah, N5 million;
Buildings on number 42 Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, N750 million;
19 Roxton Road, Ikoyi, N500 million;
62 Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, N100 million;
15A & B MacDonald, Ikoyi, N160 million
6 Vulga Street, Maitama, Abuja, N60 million.
HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)
56 Cheyne Court, SW 3, London, $900,000; (N144 Million Naira)
54 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million; (N400 Million Naira)
141 Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, $600,000; (N96 Million Naira)
Nell Gwynn House, Sleave Avenue, London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
Ormond House, Ormond Street, S/London, $400,000; (N64 Million Naira)
53 Ashley Gardens, Ambrasden Avenue, London, $2.5 million, (N400 Million Naira)
70 Bourne Street, S/W London, valued at $4.8 million. (N768 Million Naira)
HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Mercedes S320, N16 million;
Mercedes S500, N20 million;
Mercedes G500, N18 million;
Mercedes V220, N6 million
Mercedes 300E, N2 million.
Mercedes ML 240, N8.5 million;
Mercedes CLK 320, N9 million;
Mercedes E320, N11 million;
Mercedes G500 bullet-proof, N45 million
Mercedes S500 bullet-proof, N30 million.
Ferrari 456 GT N25 million;
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
Lexus Jeep bullet-proof, N30 million
Lincoln Navigator bullet-proof, N25 million.
HIS CASH DEPOSITS IN DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNTS NIGERIA
Ecobank, Broad Street, Lagos, N350, 000;
Ecobank Nigeria plc, Broad Street, N10.3 million,
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos, N2.9 million.
Guaranty Trust Bank, Adeyemo Alakija Street, Lagos.
FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Coutts & C, 440 Strand, London, £905,000; (N235.3 Million Naira)
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64 Million Naira)
Fortis Bank, Camoile Street, London, £2 million. (N520 Million Naira)
HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola ankkd Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,
HIS WIFE
Toyin Saraki, had a net asset of N1.49 billion as at 29 May 2003.
Just imagine dat as @2003, this is too much and the pple of Kwara State re suffering. There is God O!
Apon them talk say na ur brother?
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by frank442: 3:46am On Sep 21, 2015
1500 Islamic Clerics(alfas) Hired To Pray For Saraki In Ilorin -

100000000000 imams plus ur dead father
Can not help u

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by AdeniyiA(m): 4:04am On Sep 21, 2015
S A R A K I ----- Strategizing Access to Rest As Kirikiri Inmate cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=ojuu4u post=38218003][/quote]

Very funny dude!! How is he going to lose the backing of majority senators? You people just sit and type whatseover you wish without thinking!! Well this week will come and go and this trial would be adjourned with Saraki still holding forth as the senate president.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ekwujuru: 4:20am On Sep 21, 2015
BALLOSKI:
saraki , I just de look you like this.
pls Nina people are waiting. for that change presidio seeking for people you don't want to be will not h help you to take us to the promise land when you declare your true assets your followers will not hastate to follow you n I ja don't pass what you take it to be in 1983 All of you should tell where you be agreed to take us OSsiomole and ochars okorocha spoke men of bihari hope you are warming ..,.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by sukkot: 4:51am On Sep 21, 2015
blessingsat:
Breakdown of his properties are N120 million and $224 million incomes as annual rent from his landed properties in Nigeria and London.
BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
123A, Ashley Gardens, Thirleby Road, London, valued at $750,000. (N120 Million Naira)
HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
Northern Trust International Banking Corporation, Merrillynch Piece Fender, $400,000 (N64 Million Naira)
HIS FOUR CHILDREN
His four children Tosin, Seni, Teniola ankkd Teniayo, are worth N741.89 million in cash,
HIS WIFE
Just imagine dat as @2003, this is too much and the pple of Kwara State re suffering. There is God O!
shocked
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by free2ryhme: 5:21am On Sep 21, 2015
He did not travel it is now he wants to travel abi. Guy go face your demons

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by free2ryhme: 5:22am On Sep 21, 2015
The general principle of law is that Crime is not statute barred : thus, there is no time limitation within which criminal proceedings may be instituted againt a person . The only exceptions that I know of , relates to offences under the Customs and Excise Matters Act, Sedition and Defilement of a girl under 12 which must be prosecuted within 7 years, 6 months and 2 months respectively . False, anticipatory or non disclosure of assets are not statute barred . In the light of the above , the argument as to the timing of Saraki's trial holds no water .

In eye of the law, every accused is presumed innocent until proved guilty . The honourable thing for Saraki to do , is to face his trial with zest to clear his name if possible . The anti corruption fight must be total , it must be respecter of no persons , office or political status .

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by clemzo101(m): 5:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Ti n ko wa ni kewu grin
jhydebaba:
He is not hiding. He traveled to consult the gods.

#awonafawanilorin
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by susuces4all(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki should go & exonorate him self or else they will draw conclusion
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by chika29: 5:50am On Sep 21, 2015
Y r we nigerians bn myopic.everythg dat happens 2anybody its jagaban ,weda gud/bad.so ccb cnt do its work again.weda d crime ws comited nw or several yrs ago doesn't matter.wot matters is dat it does it work.so saraki's days r numbered.cos wen d ccb gives its verdict d senetors will b compeLled 2do away wit him on moral ground.bt wait o where is dino bobyguard melaye?its bn awhile I heard frm him.I'm sure his election case is occupying him cos he knows d party isn't supportig him as he doesn't hv regard 4d party.moral lesson is dat party ois always supreme.tank God nobody can say sai baba is involved
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by 989900: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2015
Ayatullah:
TRAVELLED TO ILORIN TO PRAY?
Why must Bukola Saraki leave Abuja to go and pray in Ilorin?

Please Mr. Olaniyonu be serious!

Tell your boss that all Muslims are already praying seriously for him that Allah should give him the strength to walk smartly down to the Code of Conduct Tribunal come Monday to answer the case of false declaration of assets against him.

Please make sure there is no fake accident on the road while returning back to Abuja and do not give him bad 'wara' to eat so that there will be no health issue.

We are waiting for your boss in Abuja, please hurry up to Abuja where President Buhari sits.

Let's expect one of those, he is a shameless schemer.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by billyG(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Thank God you know God does not support WAEC certificate forgers
Then why did u forge yur waec certificate?d cct can remove saraki as a senator B4 he will appeal 4yrs s gone.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by billyG(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Saraki is worse pls,he's light years ahead of all these people when it comes to political killings,using humans for sacrifice to fortify himself(that is nothing to him),he has more hitmen than these guys,I know up to 5 of his assassins that are based in Ilorin here,he takes good care of them,they all have their cars and have body guards and they don't even hide being Leader's(that's what they call him here) hitmen,I know how the game goes,why do you think the likes of Tinubu,and others fear him a lot,he's far worse than all the people you mentioned,i live here in Ilorin,there are some places he doesn't step in here in Ilorin,places like Idi Ape,that's like a suicide mission. Human sacrifice is not a new thing in their family,since the days of baba Saraki(Olusola Saraki),i remember I was in secondary school when I used to see those people that sleep in his compound in GRA,they die every year and still go there,he attracts them with spiritual forces,the old women sleep in his compound and urinate everywhere before they wake up and don't leave the compound even though many of them were dying then,it was very normal that during festive periods,lot of people usually die and they'd make up different stories like electric shock,stampede,etc. Most of them usually don't have escape route in the midnight when the spirits come to kill them,they're already hypnotized and more of them still come to that compound and die.
Bukola also started the same thing his father was doing then and people were trooping into his compound also and dying every festive period,but he stopped the yearly ritual killings around 2012 when it got national attention and he was heavily criticized. When Olusola Saraki was about to die,i was in Unilorin and I heard different cases of students,indigenes and non indigenes that suffered it,invisible men with cutlasses just pierce them from thin air and they bleed and die,many people died at Oke Odo area of Ilorin then,I have a lot of friends in that area,i remember my neighbor used to tell everyone in the compound to come in quick before 8 cos the sacrifice usually start anything from 8pm. A lot of people died then to revive Olusola Saraki's life,he got better and the killing stopped,he fell sick shortly again,the killing started again and the second time,it didn't work well and that was when he died.
So,lady,don't ever compare Saraki to others at all,he's light years ahead of them,its what they do in their family,they do anything for power,money,relevance,invincibility .
Also,if you don't know about Societe Generale looting,then you need to read more,Saraki is just light years ahead of all these guys,he has gone too far,some of these guys may be older than him but they're small boys to him
Should we trust d destiny of our dear kun3 to such evilman?chukwudi44 & his goats i need answers.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nellybii: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

The way they were rejoicing after the CCT issued the arrest order one might even begin to think Saraki has been removed as the SP

Actually nobody was rejoicing. The truth is that you were unhappy that Nigeria has decided to move forward. These people obey laws when they travel to the West. They know it is not possible to do all these funny things and not be in jail. Yet they not only walk free here, they even lord over the law abiding citizens. We have a choice as a country. It is either we continue our ways and the common wealth continues to be in the custody of a few whilst the rest suffer or we change for the better so all of us can enjoy the good things of life as citizens. This change comes with sacrifice. It will affect everyone including me because we all have at one time or the other benefited wrongly from corruption. I will suggest you meditate over these instead of rushing to insult me. Anyway if you choose to do the latter, am ready too.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by GodblessNig247(m): 6:52am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin You seriously expect the CCT to conclude their case next week? You are astonishing ignorant of how the court process works dear. Saraki would challenge their jurisdiction to try him up to the supreme court before even the trial proper starts.If he loses, he would still appeal whatever unfavorable judgement is handed over up to the supreme court as well. If they finish this case in two years then they are very fast

The case will be fast tracked coz is a political case. The presidency is very much interested. Hope u are aware that this Nigeria. Just keep watching how it plays out
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by sweetgala(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

In that time the animosity and bad blood would have built up so much many of his allies in the legislative would either choose to jettison him or sink with him. He might get impeached to save face
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by sweetgala(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Nellybii:

Actually nobody was rejoicing. The truth is that you were unhappy that Nigeria has decided to move forward. These people obey laws when they travel to the West. They know it is not possible to do all these funny things and not be in jail. Yet they not only walk free here, they even lord over the law abiding citizens. We have a choice as a country. It is either we continue our ways and the common wealth continues to be in the custody of a few whilst the rest suffer or we change for the better so all of us can enjoy the good things of life as citizens. This change comes with sacrifice. It will affect everyone including me because we all have at one time or the other benefited wrongly from corruption. I will suggest you meditate over these instead of rushing to insult me. Anyway if you choose to do the latter, am ready too.

Hit the nail on the head, I don't care if the case is twenty or fifty years cold, justice is what the many Nigerians whose lives have payed the cost of corruption.

Our many country men who died on poor roads, public servants who for want of salaries could not seek adequate healthcare, children who could not attend school and save themselves of poverty, graduates who after many years can't find a job, pensioners who spent their last days in hunger and penury. The absolute misfortune and circumstances many have been cast into because of some individuals greed is beyond reason.

May God never give peace to the souls of all corrupted leaders in land of man and beyond
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by wealth123: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2015
Show us PMB's forged W.A.E.C certificate or bury your head in shame. I think people should be screened before being allowed to register on this forum. The whole world is praising a man for integrity and you are here condemning him without any fact. You must be a saTANist.

chukwudi44:

So Buhari is free to forge WAEC certificate then? Your hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by SamiraF: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2015
blessingsat:
BUKOLA SARAKI’S ASSETS
HIS LANDED PROPERTIES
HIS MOVABLE PROPERTIES
Navigator, N15 million;
Peugeot 406, N2 million,
FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS
HIS FOUR CHILDREN
HIS WIFE

As we can see, Saraki was certifiably wealthy before he was governor of Kwara. So why do some liars howl that the man is spending Kwara's money? Didn't they lie that Saraki has sold Kwara to himself. Anybody see any part of Kwara in this list above? Truth conquers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic In Presidency Over Mounting Tension In Military - Talk Of Mutiny? / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award. / UN Bodies Denounce Threats To Igbo In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.