Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says (39137 Views)

Soyinka: "Why Is President Buhari Hiding His State Of Health?" / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by sammyj: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2015
Story. As if the FHC proceedings will hold forever.
baralatie:

and where do you think the CCB will be when they are in court at FHC chambers!
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ZiggyMr(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki dey ilorin o, I saw him 4 Broadway hotel on saturday
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nellybii: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2015
sweetgala:

Hit the nail on the head, I don't care if the case is twenty or fifty years cold, justice is what the many Nigerians whose lives have payed the cost of corruption.

Our many country men who died on poor roads, public servants who for want of salaries could not seek adequate healthcare, children who could not attend school and save themselves of poverty, graduates who after many years can't find a job, pensioners who spent their last days in hunger and penury. The absolute misfortune and circumstances many have been cast into because of some individuals greed is beyond reason.

May God never give peace to the souls of all corrupted leaders in land of man and beyond

honestly bro
and the annoying truth is that most of these people beating the support drums for these criminals are unemployed graduates. They won't even reflect on the future of their children.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ba7man(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz funny dude!! The law dosent work that way dear!! The status quo is maintained until the final courts rule.
That is why Governors, senators etc do not lose their seats immediately the election tribunals rule until the judgements are affirmed by the higher courts!! Better brace up dear. You will still see Saraki as Senate President for a very very long time.
Even saraki is not as confident as you are on this matter.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Cybertext(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

So Buhari is free to forge WAEC certificate then? Your hypocrisy stinks

If you have proof that he forged his WAEC go to court and sue him, stop forming "Suits" on nairaland...
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Seadove70(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2015
You are a basterd yusuf olaniyonu with your mouth which full out of lies.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2015
I hate injustice. There are others out there that have more serious cases to answer but no body cares. This injustice is everywhere even in work places.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ahbey(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2015
But I think this really political witch hunt...where were CCB Tribunal from 2003 to this time...how come is this time around....if they can wait from 2003 to this time...they can equally wait for the guy to finish his 4 years before ressurecting the case.....
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by StepTwo: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2015
danyel09:
The only shame here is that you're very stubborn and you don't want to learn. Have you tried checking Google maybe that may put some sense in your blocked brain

I really should stop wasting my time with you.

one advice......try to sue ur brain for non-support
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ModiKen(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin You seriously expect the CCT to conclude their case next week? You are astonishing ignorant of how the court process works dear. Saraki would challenge their jurisdiction to try him up to the supreme court before even the trial proper starts.If he loses, he would still appeal whatever unfavorable judgement is handed over up to the supreme court as well. If they finish this case in two years then they are very fast

Do you know that while all this is going on, he would have been removed as Senate President?
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2015
StepTwo:

when I said you don't want to learn, I knew I was not lying. Have you googled it ?
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by PStacks(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2015
2003 Corruption was legal 2003 Stealing wasn't Corruption.

Fast forward 2015, Corruption is illegal 2015 Stealing is now Corruption..
Thanks to #MaiGaskiya 1 of Africa
Thanks to #GeneralMuhammaduBuhari
MasuGudu SuGudu
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by erisegun: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

If saraki survives till the end of this month, I promise to relocate to Enugu........for one year..... cheesy...saraki is a goner... cheesy
so saraki support arsenal undecided
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by neocortex: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2015
DammyOlu123:
I still don't know why people are deviating from the major problem here o. The tribunal people said he falsely declared assets. Well, DID HE?? This one that he's trying to lawyer up sef. Just reeks of guilt. This is the problem we're having as a country. When politicians are called out on their lies, they begin a prolonged game of hide-and-seek. Smh. If he did nothing wrong, let him go and face them.

The CCT judge may already have a guilty verdict script written for him already whether he
is guilty or not, the aim of this trial is simply to get him out of the senate presifent seat because if
if the CCT finds him guilty he loses that seat. Even if an higher court clear him of the
charges ,he will only return as an ordinary floor member and he will never recover
from the loss ,hence the hide and seek he is playing.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by islandmoon: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

You have been saying this since June.

okay, his months are numbered! cheesy
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by villeanns(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2015
emamos:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190374-im-not-in-hiding-saraki-says.html
lalasticlala

Pls do us a favor to make yourself available rather than hiding under the disguise of court orders.

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ojuu4u(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=38219239]

Very funny dude!! How is he going to lose the backing of majority senators? You people just sit and type whatseover you wish without thinking!! Well this week will come and go and this trial would be adjourned with Saraki still holding forth as the senate president.

oga did u knw wht they cal 'body language'?
whr is senator dino melaye his recalcitrant spokeman, how many senators have come out to defend him since his new travail? Did u knw 4 difrent cases(wife,his buz asociate, fake standing rules and ccb) hanglin on neck of ur supose SP? IF U AR ONE OF SENATORS WLL YOU STIL GV HIM 100% SUPORT? "if u do so, u wl go down wt him"
and lastly dd u stil rememba okadigbo, wabara and lately eteh,? I biliv u kn they ve majority initially until.........bro, stop being blind bcaus of ur prejudice
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ojuu4u(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=Chukabiz1961 post=38222545]I hate injustice. There are others out there that have more serious cases to answer but no body cares. This injustice is everywhere even in work places.

am nt seeing you as a person who despise injustice, if truely u re nt bias in ur reasoning. Let him go and clean himself. It seems u dnt like ursf. Saraki is one of those who put nig into whr she is today. INJUSTICE SHAL BE ERADICATED FRM ONE PLACE NOW
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by freedom96: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

It will be him for a short time...that is the constitution..... shocked
Are u sure of this?
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by sweetgala(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Nellybii:

honestly bro
and the annoying truth is that most of these people beating the support drums for these criminals are unemployed graduates. They won't even reflect on the future of their children.

They have become corrupted by the notion that once they know the right persons their lives can change overnight by consuming the allotted portion of the national cake. The desire for what is right and true has since departed their souls
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by ismailaoladayo: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't know how people reason? Does it mean if anybody committed an offence we should all be seeing it as political? Why not go and answer the tribunal instead of jumping from one judiciary to other? anyway i blame judiciary that allow themselves to be used. For those that comments about the time, for your information no time is late to institute a criminal case, moreover saraki enjoy immunity from 2003 to 2011, and if this issue was raise in the last administration where impunity was the order of day it may not see the light of the day, because then corruption was not stealing, e.g Facrook Lawal vs Otedola
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
ismailaoladayo:
I don't know how people reason? Does it mean if anybody committed an offence we should all be seeing it as political? Why not go and answer the tribunal instead of jumping from one judiciary to other? anyway i blame judiciary that allow themselves to be used. For those that comments about the time, for your information no time is late to institute a criminal case, moreover saraki enjoy immunity from 2003 to 2011, and if this issue was raise in the last administration where impunity was the order of day it may not see the light of the day, because then corruption was not stealing, e.g Facrook Lawal vs Otedola

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/06/senate-president-bukola-saraki-commits-zero-tolerance-corruption
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by FtLawi: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
BCJAY:
You are not hiding and nobody is seeing you, why don't you show up and clear the issue on ground instead of giving the upper chamber legislative embarrassment internationally. Since you have no skeleton come out and defend yourself and the exalted position you want to stay glued to, but remember you cant eat your cake and have it.
Tell him jare. Ole n LA.
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by iamrealdeji(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
ZiggyMr:
Saraki dey ilorin o, I saw him 4 Broadway hotel on saturday
Saraki dey come Broadway?
Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
StepTwo:

he goats like you are always stubborn but one thing you guyz forget is that you'll still be slaughtered.
Take a look at this, olodo oshi angry

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by StepTwo: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
danyel09:
he goats like you are always stubborn but one thing you guyz forget is that you'll still be slaughtered.
Take a look at this, olodo oshi angry
okay, can u just stop?

please just

Re: I’m Not In Hiding, Saraki Says by 83lagosroad(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Saraki is worse pls,he's light years ahead of all these people when it comes to political killings,using humans for sacrifice to fortify himself(that is nothing to him),he has more hitmen than these guys,I know up to 5 of his assassins that are based in Ilorin here,he takes good care of them,they all have their cars and have body guards and they don't even hide being Leader's(that's what they call him here) hitmen,I know how the game goes,why do you think the likes of Tinubu,and others fear him a lot,he's far worse than all the people you mentioned,i live here in Ilorin,there are some places he doesn't step in here in Ilorin,places like Idi Ape,that's like a suicide mission. Human sacrifice is not a new thing in their family,since the days of baba Saraki(Olusola Saraki),i remember I was in secondary school when I used to see those people that sleep in his compound in GRA,they die every year and still go there,he attracts them with spiritual forces,the old women sleep in his compound and urinate everywhere before they wake up and don't leave the compound even though many of them were dying then,it was very normal that during festive periods,lot of people usually die and they'd make up different stories like electric shock,stampede,etc. Most of them usually don't have escape route in the midnight when the spirits come to kill them,they're already hypnotized and more of them still come to that compound and die.
Bukola also started the same thing his father was doing then and people were trooping into his compound also and dying every festive period,but he stopped the yearly ritual killings around 2012 when it got national attention and he was heavily criticized. When Olusola Saraki was about to die,i was in Unilorin and I heard different cases of students,indigenes and non indigenes that suffered it,invisible men with cutlasses just pierce them from thin air and they bleed and die,many people died at Oke Odo area of Ilorin then,I have a lot of friends in that area,i remember my neighbor used to tell everyone in the compound to come in quick before 8 cos the sacrifice usually start anything from 8pm. A lot of people died then to revive Olusola Saraki's life,he got better and the killing stopped,he fell sick shortly again,the killing started again and the second time,it didn't work well and that was when he died.
So,lady,don't ever compare Saraki to others at all,he's light years ahead of them,its what they do in their family,they do anything for power,money,relevance,invincibility .
Also,if you don't know about Societe Generale looting,then you need to read more,Saraki is just light years ahead of all these guys,he has gone too far,some of these guys may be older than him but they're small boys to him

O boy are you sure of what ure saying. Hummm pls be careful ooooooo. I beg u . Biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Responds To News Of His Arrest (Pics/Video) / Why It Will Be Difficult To Arrest Sunday Igboho – Falana / Thick Black Particles: Trouble In Port-Harcourt City!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.