Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See a 2-year-old Gymnastics Wonder Boy Who Has Won Recognition 4 His Flexibility - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See a 2-year-old Gymnastics Wonder Boy Who Has Won Recognition 4 His Flexibility (1150 Views)

When U On Ur Way To US Embassy To Apply For Visa And U Hear Trump Has Won (pics) / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die / Hmmmm I Wonder How 2025 Will Look Like. (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See a 2-year-old Gymnastics Wonder Boy Who Has Won Recognition 4 His Flexibility by michelle94(f): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Arat Hosseini is just 2 years old but he can perform wonder gymnastics….In-fact he is being labelled ‘gymnastics boy wonder’

At just 2 Arat is already able to perform complicated poses after taking up the sport when he was just nine months old.

Arat has been perfecting his technique for more than half his life and the Iranian toddler is taking social media by storm with his amazing stunts and flexibility...
See more photos here: http://michelleosablog.com/blog/blog/2015/09/20/meet-arat-the-2-year-old-gymnastics-wonder-boy-who-has-won-recognition-for-his-stunts-and-flexibility/

Re: See a 2-year-old Gymnastics Wonder Boy Who Has Won Recognition 4 His Flexibility by ajibola11(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmmm...
Re: See a 2-year-old Gymnastics Wonder Boy Who Has Won Recognition 4 His Flexibility by yanabasee(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dat pikin chop better winch carry grow! grin
Re: See a 2-year-old Gymnastics Wonder Boy Who Has Won Recognition 4 His Flexibility by DeHero1: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
How did he get up there?
Re: See a 2-year-old Gymnastics Wonder Boy Who Has Won Recognition 4 His Flexibility by Artistree: 2:19am On Sep 21, 2015
A typical African parent would have taken the boy to TB Joshua for deliverance from the spirit of gymnastics
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Time To Use Condom / (pic) When Witches And Wizards Awards You A Degree To Be A Photographer. / When Someone You Don't Like Tries To Make A Joke...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.