Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority (38316 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by sdindan: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
you can't give what you and your lineage don't and won't have

If actually you have senses
You wouldn't have asked that silly question.
I repeat, receive sense
You Nincompoop.
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Ilekeh(f): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2015
warrior01:

Please stop seeking for my attention as I will henceforth ignore you. More so, I'm Igbo and as you know, those attributes can't be ascribed to us; just look in the mirror there you find your answer.

Not sure if being igbe is the reason you're mentally retarded or an effect of external influences.

When was Sahara Reporters mentioned in the news content?
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Utchgirl(f): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Never support any politician. Let him answer to the court. If the court finds him guilty, let him pay for his crimes.

Unlike Igbos, Yorubas use the same hand they use to feed their children to apply punishment.

"He's our son, but if he misbehaves, he will be punished".

Igbos go say "he's our son, let's look the other way. No witch hunting".

U r suffering 4rm IGBOPHOBIA.
It hv no cure.

Instead of u to face d topic, u r spewing trash.

Plz Fvck off !

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by stuff46(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Your case na for majek fashek

A.Boki

10 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by sdindan: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Tell that to his Yoruba mother.

No his Fulani father said so.
Now am done with you.

11 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by lurther: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2015
LOL! He is your son? One thing I know about the current yoruba generational youths is, if Tinubu fights with any yoruba person, they will all support Tinubu and forget that their Son. It is all about Tinubu and not you guys punishing your son, it is all about who Tinubu wants to punish.

I know how Fashola is being respected in yoruba land, but all because of his fight with Tinubu, yorubas are deserting him in droves. I still see a lot of yoruba peeps like you supporting the thief called Aregbesola, even with all the atrocities, you lots have turned a blind eye to it. If Tinubu turns against him, all you yorubas will now know that Aregbesola is a bad man. For now, that he is in Tinubu's book, he is a good man.

Yeye dey smell
Ilekeh:

Never support any politician. Let him answer to the court. If the court finds him guilty, let him pay for his crimes.

Unlike Igbos, Yorubas use the same hand they use to feed their children to apply punishment.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Ilekeh(f): 7:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

U r suffering 4rm IGBOPHOBIA.
It hv no cure.

Instead of u to face d topic, u r spewing trash.

Plz Fvck off !

Is it a lie?

Please calm down, no need for the hbp
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by warrior01: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Not sure if being igbe is the reason you're mentally retarded or an effect of external influences.

Ignored

19 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Ilekeh(f): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
sdindan:

No his Fulani father said so.
Now am done with you.

When did his father say so?
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by stuff46(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Soyinka i see you.
Dumb ass. Read again.

12 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Ilekeh(f): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2015
lurther:
LOL! He is your son? One thing I know about the current yoruba generational youths is, if Tinubu fights with any yoruba person, they will all support Tinubu and forget that their Son. It is all about Tinubu and not you guys punishing your son, it is all about who Tinubu wants to punish.

I know how Fashola is being respected in yoruba land, but all because of his fight with Tinubu, yorubas are deserting him in droves. I still see a lot of yoruba peeps like you supporting the thief called Aregbesola, even with all the atrocities, you lots have turned a blind eye to it. If Tinubu turns against him, all you yorubas will now know that Aregbesola is a bad man. For now, that he is in Tinubu's book, he is a good man.

Yeye dey smell

You want Yorubas to ignore the fraud cases against Fashola? Because Fashola is Yoruba?

Igbos and their "he's our son" mentality can even shame the devil.

1 Like

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Ilekeh(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2015
warrior01:

Ignored

Bytchh, but you replied tho. Plus your gay cheerleader is attempting to help you.
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by sdindan: 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

When did his father say so?

Tinubu said so
That's why they are fighting.

3 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Ilekeh(f): 7:07am On Sep 21, 2015
sdindan:

Tinubu said so
That's why they are fighting.

Look at the calibre of people I'm even replying. Mtxheww
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Utchgirl:
Seems some peeps want 2 pull dis man down by all means.
hw did he got thre in d first place. to kill an elephant is not a big deal but to have it by the roadside for pick up. saraki in few days manipulate getting the sit, staying thre in taking him much than he culd imagine if they fail in this am sure those involved will av plan B waiting. the laughter of a goat can't be compared with the smile of the lion.
As we await the outcome I hope it wnt affect ministerial list
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Lanretoye(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2015
saraki himself is forged.
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Utchgirl(f): 7:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Is it a lie?

Please calm down, no need for the hbp

U r d one having HBP because of d Igbos.Dt's why u can't make a complete sentences witout Igbo on it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by sdindan: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Look at the calibre of people I'm even replying. Mtxheww

I like it when a cat Ilekeh is seeing himself as a lion. grin

Talking about calibre online
You don't even know if am Saraki himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2015
sdindan:

If actually you have senses
You wouldn't have asked that silly question.
I repeat, receive sense
You Nincompoop.
Who replies to a silly question?
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by dejavski(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm finding it hard to diagnose your problem, it's between mental retardation and ignorance and just plain laziness.

Did you read the story at all?

9 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Bobbystanley(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm finding it hard to diagnose your problem, it's between mental retardation and ignorance and just plain laziness.

Shut up

8 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by nbright: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
This guy is in deep shyte!
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by sanc2s(f): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
I repeat! Nothing will happen to Saraki. All this is big Noise. They will do him nothing. Meanwhile, am +1 today. I thank God for the gift of life

6 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015

5 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by aspirebig: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Serious error
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by loomer: 7:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

If una never put yoruba and igbo matter for every topic una mind no dey rest

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by godoluwa(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2015
ALL APC MEMBERS ARE THIEVES, FRAUDSTER & THEY ARE ALL MAD

7 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by dorox10: 7:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why are you being dumb Can't you see the handwriting clearly on the wall Saraki is just being hunted by some folks who think they own Nigeria! U beta open ur eyes cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by menix(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Who com forge am nah?
This media stories jst dey tire me this dayz..

Off to seek where I can eat credit this morning cous nah politics tire mii..
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by babestella: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2015
The question is; who gave a copy of the forged passport to SR in the first place?

Was it meant to be used as a tool to attack saraki or what?

6 Likes

Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by kelvyn7: 7:20am On Sep 21, 2015
hahahaha, it is getting more interesting grin
Re: British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority by Naff24(f): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Just bcz yeeebos are pretenders tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Presents 2020 Prado SUV And A Toyota Hilux To Samuel Aderoboye / More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.