Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself (47437 Views)

Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Kulas: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nonsensical nonsense
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by buchilino(m): 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?

SO WEN WERE U BORN ACTUALLY?. U MEAN HAVE NEVA SEEN KASHIN SHEEN ADVERT?( HOPE I SPELT IT CORRECTLY)

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?

How old r u

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by asumo12: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP, what you calling lala for ? What is the message in her picture ?

grin

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by naptu2: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
buchilino:

SO WEN WERE U BORN ACTUALLY?. U MEAN HAVE NEVA SEEN KASHIN SHEEN ADVERT?( HOPE I SPELT IT CORRECTLY)

Kessingsheen.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by ERAKAMUS: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:
Money don dry..... she dey look for customer.
Apparently you don't know Regina

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by bhidex007: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
President's Daughter.

Escape from Congo..
Mehn!.those days..
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by buchilino(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
naptu2:

Kessingsheen.

O YEAH, DATS D SPELLING I WAS LOOKING 4
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by demarc001: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Madam Regi u don pass dis level of show na! When do we ever get elder states women in these celebrities!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by tpiander: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
bhidex007:
President's Daughter.

Escape from Congo..
Mehn!.those days..

Links?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by goldengift025(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who she HELP??
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by damiloladuke: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
I tot she got born again

NAIRALANDERS AND BLOGGERS..CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by savanto: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
goldengift025:
Who she HELP??

Waiting to be helped? Who have you helped? Always living your lives in such a way that you must depend on people.
Please go and discover yourself and be the HELP that people around you need.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by buklarbest: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hot laps
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Laitesmart(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Aaaaaah indomie generation. . . . This shows you just started watching Ini edo type of nollywood of yesterday.

You did not watch the award winning movie Vuga. . .starring Gentle Jack and Regina Askia. . .Aaaaah you na 2000s pikin oo.

Like the poster above said "Bros me anytime you want to quote me wink "

And even the movie THE FULL MOON shocked
johnydon22:

Aaaaaah indomie generation. . . . This shows you just started watching Ini edo type of nollywood of yesterday.

You did not watch the award winning movie Vuga. . .starring Gentle Jack and Regina Askia. . .Aaaaah you na 2000s pikin oo.

And even the movie THE FULL MOON
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by tellwisdom: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
What can i make of this??

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by goldengift025(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
savanto:

Waiting to be helped? Who have you helped? Always living your lives in such a way that you must depend on people.
Please go and discover yourself and be the HELP that people around you need.

i repeat..... Who she help..... kill yourself
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by nnatom: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
And person don run go collect position for where op suppose post pics

bros u get bad mouth.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by tunesoft(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
All I see is a milf... grin
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by IceDude(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Na Gentle Jack and Regina Askia act Vuga? I think say na Genevieve o. E don tey sha, childhood memories.......Na only Full Moon i fit remember wey she act
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by naptu2: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?

She was the runner up at the 1988 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria contest and she became the MBGN when Bianca Onoh relinquished the crown.

She acted in a few tv commercials including Visine and Kessingsheen tv commercials in the late 1980s.

She starred in Fortunes, a soap opera on the NTA Network Service in 1993 and she has also acted in quite a few nollywood movies.

She moved to the US in the early 2000s and is now a nurse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by megaexpo: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Laitesmart:

And even the movie THE FULL MOON shocked

And even the movie THE FULL MOON

And FESTIVAL OF FIRE....with saint obi
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Iamthoney(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
post=38240059:
Still trying to stay beautiful. popularly known for the movie, "Most Wanted".
Full moon nko?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Jaquar456: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
This Chick is now very rich

HOW POSSIBLE?

Regina ASKIA left a promising career to elope to the US with a limousine driver who fooled her into thinking he was rich in America.
She got there, hoping to use him for green card and her nightmares began
The slowpoke subjected her to domestic abuse and accused her of maintaining contact with her Nigerian sugar daddies since he could not meet her needs.
The cycle of violence began, he beat her up mercilessly and she sought refuge at the YWCA hostel since she was out on the streets
The worthless man even granted interviews to Nigerian newspapers accusing her of infidelity and money grabbing by trying to get in on his life insurance policy

This poor girl had to work as a nurse to keep body and soul together.. Heard the fool has turned around now because he has no job.

HOWEVER, REGINA, THIS IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO EXPOSE YOURSELF IN THIS TACKY MANNER.
YOU ARE SOMEONE'S MUM, HITTING 50 YEARS OF AGE, AND STRUGGLING WITH YOUNG BABES TO APPEAR SEXY SHOWS HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE.
RESPECT YOURSELF AND YOUR AGE. THESE EXHIBITIONS OF CELLILITE LAPS AND SAGGING THIGHS DO NOT DO YOU CREDIT.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
naptu2:

She was the runner up at the 1988 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria contest and she became the MBGN when Bianca Onoh relinquished the crown.

She acted in a few tv commercials including Visine and Kessingsheen tv commercials in the late 1980s.

She starred in Fortunes, a soap opera on the NTA Network Service in 1993 and she has also acted in quite a few nollywood movies.

clap for yourself,u are old,but se u don marry sha?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Orikinla(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where are the beautiful and sexy pictures?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Katibi1980(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
To me, she is old woman
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by olu4life(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
naptu2:

Lmaooooo... Can't believe some people don't know her sha. Nawa o, indomie generation everywhere grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by anelen(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
is she still single? oh "high way to the grave "vugar"most wanted "score to settle... etc she just disappear.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by hahn(m): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?

Pathetic. This is why your songs are wack. You don't know your history. I'm certain you do not know who Big L is undecided
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by olu4life(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Iamthoney:
Full moon nko?
How can I forget that movie. Was the bomb in those days anyways
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by chikids(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money / Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) / Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.