Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself (47439 Views)

Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by UtsavATN: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Not Really Sexy
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by FRANKOXY(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
MY REGI IS GETTING OLD O.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by baralatie(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
now those legs are tempting!
if I handled that part with a little loving tender care!
she looks tempting!
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by itsMrIke(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ahan, wetin spoil the handle of her top drawer?
And why the top of the drawer scatter like that?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by baralatie(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
itsMrIke:
Ahan, wetin spoil the handle of her top drawer?
And why the top of the drawer scatter like that?
it was one action film like that
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by kandiikane(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
tpiander:

She's a nurse, with phd.

PhD in nursing?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Shaadow: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Airforce1:
Who is she?
How old r you?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by RedCard1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
She try compared to her old nollywood contempraries. She's no longer as pretty as she used to be but it's nature, she can't help it.
Still, for her age, she is hot. Overrated Omotola should learn from her.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Just the kinda stature I need, every year young kiss
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Glory4ever(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Seen, lovely pictures. Please stick to your partner!

Pay My Transport Fare To And Fro Within Lagos. I will Fumigate Your House/Office For FREE. Call : 08057741145, 08033623159
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Nicklaus(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Festival of fire

My best.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by raystanley(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
What of Escape from Congo , nolly movie...
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by gbadaniyi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
hub123:
Former beauty queen and actress shared these photos on her page.

http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/regina-askia-shares-beautifu-and-sexy-l.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Ruuhh(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
watapun? Regina as I recall used to be light skinned, na age catch up with her abi na money finish? anyways life is written all over her.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Okies27(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
hub123:
Former beauty queen and actress shared these photos on her page.

http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/regina-askia-shares-beautifu-and-sexy-l.html

cc lalasticlala
. Old hen
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by don4real18(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
E don tey sha, I dey always watch her movies then but now, I know better... I don't watch Nollywood movies anymore when we got Hollywood and Bollywood. 😁
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by DeejayPompey: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Expired bitch
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by sonnie10: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
kandiikane:

PhD in nursing?

Who do you think teaches Bachelors and Masters degree nurses? PhD nurses also do research, come up with theories for better nursing practice. Nurses do more than making your bed and giving injections. It is no longer a vocation which is perfected byonly hands-on training, evidence-based nursing practice is the current trend.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by doskie(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
full moon.
kai... I love that drama that year because of that winch bird.
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Marksule(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by deewhone(f): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Aaaaaah indomie generation. . . . This shows you just started watching Ini edo type of nollywood of yesterday.

You did not watch the award winning movie Vuga. . .starring Gentle Jack and Regina Askia. . .Aaaaah you na 2000s pikin oo.

Like the poster above said "Bros me anytime you want to quote me wink "
I remembered I was so obsessed with her back then...used 2 bliv she is d most beautiful woman in d world. Anytime I see her in a movie advert, I dey rush go video club. Still remember Most Wanted, Festival of Fire, Suicide Mission, Highway 2 d grave, Queen of d night....gone r those days
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by MarketVis: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
That's right, she is a nurse at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx New York, USA
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Tamakay(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
She is d never grow old
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Spybradd: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
OKorowanta post=3823333

6:

I use to love those hazel eyes,

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by CSTR2: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
MILF
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Perfecter4real(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Aaaaaah indomie generation. . . . This shows you just started watching Ini edo type of nollywood of yesterday.

You did not watch the award winning movie Vuga. . .starring Gentle Jack and Regina Askia. . .Aaaaah you na 2000s pikin oo.

Like the poster above said "Bros me anytime you want to quote me wink "
Oh that movie Vuga I so much love that movie I remembered watching it as a child I was 7 to 8 years old then....wish such movies are still available for sale
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by Regis001: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Jaquar456:

HOW POSSIBLE?

Regina ASKIA left a promising career to elope to the US with a limousine driver who fooled her into thinking he was rich in America.
She got there, hoping to use him for green card and her nightmares began
The slowpoke subjected her to domestic abuse and accused her of maintaining contact with her Nigerian sugar daddies since he could not meet her needs.
The cycle of violence began, he beat her up mercilessly and she sought refuge at the YWCA hostel since she was out on the streets
The worthless man even granted interviews to Nigerian newspapers accusing her of infidelity and money grabbing by trying to get in on his life insurance policy

This poor girl had to work as a nurse to keep body and soul together.. Heard the fool has turned around now because he has no job.

HOWEVER, REGINA, THIS IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU TO EXPOSE YOURSELF IN THIS TACKY MANNER.
YOU ARE SOMEONE'S MUM, HITTING 50 YEARS OF AGE, AND STRUGGLING WITH YOUNG BABES TO APPEAR SEXY SHOWS HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE.
RESPECT YOURSELF AND YOUR AGE. THESE EXHIBITIONS OF CELLILITE LAPS AND SAGGING THIGHS DO NOT DO YOU CREDIT.
True talk!
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by akbod02: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Madam u don old Jo
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by KanwuliaJara: 2:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Proof that ABROAD is the BEST for WOMEN!

RockkkkkkkkON MRS. RUDY!!! kiss
You for don turn pastor for NAIJA by now! grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by kandiikane(m): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2015
sonnie10:

Who do you think teaches Bachelors and Masters degree nurses? PhD nurses also do research, come up with theories for better nursing practice. Nurses do more than making your bed and giving injections. It is no longer a vocation which is perfected byonly hands-on training, evidence-based nursing practice is the current trend.

Is she a professor ?
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by totorimi: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2015
What is all this nudity with so called married women
Re: Regina Askia Shares Beautiful And Sexy Photos Of Herself by EdDave(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2015
She volunteered to care for Ebola victims in the USA last year. I respect that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home" / Tiwa Savage Vs Sonam Kapoor, Who Rocked The White Pantsuit Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.