Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

How Can I Pay On Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Pay On Aliexpress (2923 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Deliver Items On Aliexpress? / Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Pay On Aliexpress by Ebay14(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Please i really need help, i tried to buy some goods on aliexpress and pay with my gtb naira master card but they keep telling me that my payment was unsuccessful because i have insufficient fund meanwhile i have enough money for the purchase im my account. Please who has ever experienced such? Is there something i need to do to my account?, somone please help me.. Thank you
Re: How Can I Pay On Aliexpress by Bookiemart01(f): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2015
First of all, I think you need to be sure you truly have sufficient fund in your gtbank account.

GTB does not charge normal CBN naira to dollar rate . they charge about #227/$1.

Try this first and let's see
Re: How Can I Pay On Aliexpress by Ebay14(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Even if its 250 per dollar.. Ders enough to still pay.. I just got a txt from my bank dat d withdrawal has been made.. But not confirmation from aliexpress
Re: How Can I Pay On Aliexpress by sumanlab(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Get in touch with me Just Click..www.naijanetbiz.com/sulaiman
Re: How Can I Pay On Aliexpress by bedfordng(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ebay14:
Even if its 250 per dollar.. Ders enough to still pay.. I just got a txt from my bank dat d withdrawal has been made.. But not confirmation from aliexpress
i have had same issue while using my gtbank card online. I had to contact them and they told me my card is linked to my current account for online transaction by default. So if you have current account, probably, they linked it to it.so fund your current account with the amount you want to use for purchase and try again.

If the problem still arises, you can get in touch with to purchase and ship to nigeria for you

(1) (Reply)

Starting Uber Taxi Business / Starting A Hospital As Business Venture ( For A Non-medical Entrepreneur). / Supply Of Commodities In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.