Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest (35589 Views)

Breaking News: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest - September 2015 / BREAKING NEWS: COURT OF APPEAL STOPS SARAKI'S ARREST-NEWSEXPRESSNGR.com / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2015
CoA can stop Saraki's arrest but NOT his trial before CCT. Saraki MUST face his trial.

Awaiting details of the judgement...

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by hinwazaka: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2015
Which ridiculous arrest. There is no arrest warrant lodged with the IGP. It was just a big joke. Who is DANLADI USMAN, Who is JAGABAN, in fact who is the President. These people are mere mice compared to the enfant terrible called SARAKI, THE ODUDUWA SLAYER. SARAKI who chose to tell an entire tribe to go to hell, will be ruffled by three blind mice. They born them well, abeg let us drop this matter and move on to the next serious issue: MR PRESIDENT PRODUCE YOUR MINISTERIAL LIST. The drama you were producing has ended, so back to your worst nightmare. Produce that list or face the consequences. Imagine even the useless toothless CCB was even divided. According to reports, a member disclosed to the press, that due process was not adhered to. The President can not even do a hatchet job. What kind of useless President is this. RUBBISH LEADERS controlling WORTHLESS FOLLOWERS

8 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by kingdompropty: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
I mentioned it a few hours ago that the lying liers must not be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by StOla: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Nobody can Arrest Saraki stop wasting time.

If the law can arrest any man, then it can arrest all men.

Arrest was not designed for some type of men alone.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by drey076(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by VirginFinder: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

#2 is not yoruba..

Then what is he?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by lonelydora: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
For wetin
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by ajepako(f): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Chai... Saraki wins round one!

I admit APC is not boring at all even though I'm not their fan

Waiting for Season 2!
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by godoluwa(m): 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
b4 nko?
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Armaggedon: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Armaggedon: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
VirginFinder:

i am are a lunatic! Saraki is not a Yoloba man?
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Bimpe29: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Every thing have political under tone as far as this case is concerned.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by MadCow1: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2015
agabusta:
Breaking News: Appeal Court stops Saraki’s arrest

The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja has stopped the proposed arrest of the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, by the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

The Tribunal had on Friday issued the order for Saraki’s arrest for failing to honour its invitation.
The Chairman of the Tribunal, Justice Danladi Umar, had directed the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase, to effect the arrest of Saraki and produce him before the Tribunal on Monday (today).

As at Sunday, the police said it was yet to receive official communication from the Tribunal for Saraki’s arrest.
Details of the ruling of the Court of Appeal would be available on this news website soon.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-news-appeal-court-stops-sarakis-arrest/

Welcome to the land of fuckery..

Maybe we need to split up as a nation cause this marriage is not working.

How can we be opposed to prosecuting leaders?

angry

Buhari should close down that appeal court immediately. angry

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mastubators are running out of vasline all I can saym
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mastubators are running out of vasline all I can say
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by tolexy007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin i love this news baje baje......where are those plpp shouting for saraki arrest and impeachment? Tinubu must b in pain now
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by AfroKnight: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
He has the best of the best lawyers defending him yet he is afraid to show up. Even Tinubu showed up when PDP was in power.

5 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by lifezone247(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Andyg:
U be goat
Take it easy pls. Dat is very hash na haba.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Johnnyessence(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
barrister daudu is the big problem in this case. why stopping the arrest warrant to saraki
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
agabusta:
The action continues...

So sorry people, this news seem to be false. Its a propanganda sent out.

@Bukola Saraki has just made this request to the Appeal court. The Appeal court has not yet ruled on the matter.

..........And still on nairaland home page. I don't understand undecided undecided undecided
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by tolexy007(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Mastubators are running out of vasline all I can say
i tell you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by menix(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
If u take anything serious about nigeria, u re a passenger of a ghost driven taxi..

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Which appeal court? Op u on high weed very early on monday.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by olexjay(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
OldJohn:
wisenewgem:
kk
Andyg:
Ok
Association of Space booker of Nairaland
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by tolexy007(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
sublimes:
"Masturbators" will not be happy with this news!!
they have crawl back into their hole crying... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by dialfa: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
StOla:

The question is why is Saraki now at the court of appeal if he felt the Federal High Court was superior to the CC Tribunal?

I don't have any problem with judicial hierarchy of the courts. It is obvious the many SANs employed by Saraki do not even know their jobs to begin with.

So it is just now they realised the federal high court is useless to their bid to overule any decision of the CC Tribunal?

Saraki has only evaded the arrest warrant, he must still show up in court as ordered.

No, he won't.
That court is illegal. Sitting while it has been asked to show cause before high court. Sitting while there's a pending appeal on its mandate.
It was improperly mandated: needs a referal from CCB after saraki's denial, which didn't happen
Incompletely constituted. Needs At least 3 "judges" one of which must be the chairman. There are only 2 of them.

Why should Nigerian Senate President honour an illegal court?

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by ERAKAMUS: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
StOla:

If the law can arrest any man, then it can arrest all men.

Arrest was not designed for some type of men alone.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Iya get your warrant ready, then go ahead to arrest

Rather, You "EMANCIPATE YASEF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY". #DUDE.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Jackossky(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
I smell lies
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by tomakint: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki had just succeeded in compounding his case.......I have said it that he wants drama and he shall get it plenty......how do you explain a Senate President with 13-count criminal cases on his neck and yet want to preside over the Senate

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Harwoyeez(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
This news is not only false buh a shame to source for pepper soup joint journalism. Appeal court is yet to rule on this matter. Fake NEWS!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon / INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo / Wike To Jonathan: APC Will Destroy You, Remain In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.