Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest (35574 Views)

Breaking News: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest - September 2015 / BREAKING NEWS: COURT OF APPEAL STOPS SARAKI'S ARREST-NEWSEXPRESSNGR.com / CCT: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by jonnieoneng: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
allcomage:
I NEVER KNEW THAT APC WOULD BE LIKE THIS.THERE IS NO HOPE THE WAY I SEE THINGS NOW.BUHARI HAS DESCENDED SO LOW NOW THAT GOVERNANCE IS NOW RELEGATED TO THE BACKGROUND AT THE EXPENSE OF POLITICS.BELIEVE ME THIS SARAKI ISSUE IF NOT STOPPED BY APC WILL DEFINITELY MAKE MESS OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO FIGHT CORRUPTION BY A SERIOUS GOVERNMENT.I AM DISAPPOINTED.
I am a happy that you are one of the few Nairalanders that sees things the way they really are

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by shidof(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
teadrake:

Bros....Haba!!!!That is too much now.am sure she must have learnt her lesson by now.Come to Ilorin, and see the rot the man has created in all sphere.HE MUST BE JAILED!!!!
lolzz! It's Jst dt d hermaphrodite is too pathetic and disgusting. Nigeria can only be beta if we stopped allowing sentiment, ethnicity and religious similarities to becloud our sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by teadrake(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
shidof:
lolzz! It's Jst dt d hermaphrodite is too pathetic and disgusting. Nigeria can only be beta if we stopped allowing sentiment, ethnicity and religious similarities to becloud our sense of reasoning.
Nairaland is blessed to have people of your calibre.Corrupt officials must undergo trial,and if found guilty, the law must take is course

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by shidof(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
teadrake:

Nairaland is blessed to have people of your calibre.Corrupt officials must undergo trial,and if found guilty, the law must take is course
naaso now, Thks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by uboma(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
Chai!!!!! I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!! THEM JUST DE USE US PLAY!!
AFTER ALL THE NOISE ON FRIDAY!!
CHECK OUT THE QUICK RESPONSE TO DT CASE!!
IF ITS ONE INNOCENT CITIZEN, YOU WILL HEAR ADJOURNED TO 2019!!!

My brother, the matter tire me too oooo!
Imagine all the noise and suspense the tribunal created during the weekend.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by ajadematanle: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
The posting is meant to distort the ccb tribunal proceedings.it's purely a lie.By now the ccb tribunal is delivering budget on whether would be arrested by police or not.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by ruffDiamond: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Armaggedon:
How can yoloba pple be able to arrest their slave master through media?
Ignorant
Group of Bushmen Order = IGBO

Igbo smoking igbo ewu

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by VirginFinder: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Armaggedon:

Ode!
Saraki is a Yoruba man.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by tommykiwi(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Nobody can Arrest Saraki stop wasting time.
your head is there! You are on point!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Ryabcool(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Welcome to the land of fuckery..

Maybe we need to split up as a nation cause this marriage is not working.

How can we be opposed to prosecuting leaders?

angry

Buhari should close down that appeal court immediately. angry
you're not the only one pissed mehn
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by ERAKAMUS: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
tommykiwi:
your head is there! You are on point!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by StOla: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
jonnieoneng:

THIS IS FOR THE INFORMATION OF ALL THOSE WHO ARE HELL BENT ON SEEING BUKOLA OUT OF THE SENATE PRESIDENCY YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE DEALING WITH. YOU WILL GET TO KNOW SOME ENOUGH.THE SILENCE AND INACTIVITY OF A LION IN THE PRESENCE OF AN ORDINARY DOG SHOULD NEVER BE SEEN AS WEAKNESS

Lion or dog, the law is the law. No sacred cows.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by christinie(f): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buhari is too vindictive to be a president. He actually acts like a witch doctor.
allcomage:
I NEVER KNEW THAT APC WOULD BE LIKE THIS.THERE IS NO HOPE THE WAY I SEE THINGS NOW.BUHARI HAS DESCENDED SO LOW NOW THAT GOVERNANCE IS NOW RELEGATED TO THE BACKGROUND AT THE EXPENSE OF POLITICS.BELIEVE ME THIS SARAKI ISSUE IF NOT STOPPED BY APC WILL DEFINITELY MAKE MESS OF THIS ADMINISTRATION.THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO FIGHT CORRUPTION BY A SERIOUS GOVERNMENT.I AM DISAPPOINTED.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by christinie(f): 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tinubu is an area boy. He belongs to the slum.
SeverusSnape:
Good. Saraki is going no where!

Just look at Tinubu the local ludo player coming to Abuja to play chess.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Jacks14: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
nerodenero:
Sarakill has good and smart lawyers!!!
ok let s how it would unfold grin
nerodenero:
Sarakill has good and smart lawyers!!!
ok let s how it would unfold
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by melzabull(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
MadCow1:

angry

Buhari should close down that appeal court immediately. angry
And it took you how many years of your existence to realise this

I am tempted to insult you but I will keep my cool.

In Igbo we say 'mgbe onye jiri tete n'ura bu ututu ya'

Good morning!
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
agabusta:
The action continues...

So sorry people, this news seem to be false. Its a propanganda sent out to pre-empt the decision of the Appeal court.

@Bukola Saraki has just made this request to the Appeal court. The Appeal court has not yet ruled on the matter.

Seun

LalasticLala

Please take this piece of news off the frontpage. OP has cited it to be untrue.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by melzabull(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Really!? Nnamdi KANU consistently called the country a zoo and you repeatedly insulted and called him a mad man. And now you call the country a land of fuckery, now who is mad? you who just woke up or he that has been awake?

Refer above.

angry

Buhari should close down that appeal court immediately
. angry
Oh please shut it already! your demi-god has no such powers. Your frustration just got started. Welcome!
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by MadCow1: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
melzabull:
And it took you how many years of your existence to realise this

I am tempted to insult you but I will keep my cool.

In Igbo we say 'mgbe onye jiri tete n'ura bu ututu ya'

Good morning!

Insult me all you want. I still do not support the Biafran cause.

Nigeria isn't the problem, the people in it are the problem.

How can anyone be against the prosecution of someone who has broken the law? angry
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by j4sure(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Season 1
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by MadCow1: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
melzabull:
Really!? Nnamdi KANU consistently called the country a zoo and you repeatedly insulted and called him a mad man. And now you call the country a land of fuckery, now who is mad? you who just woke up or he that has been awake?

Refer above.

Oh please shut it already! your demi-god has no such powers. Your frustration just got started. Welcome!

I stopped reading at: Nnamdi Kanu.

When you want to reference people to buttress your point, find people with relevance not charlatans.

It's like calling Osisikankwu an intelligent man.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by melzabull(f): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Insult me all you want. I still do not support the Biafran cause.

Nigeria isn't the problem, the people in it are the problem.

How can anyone be against the prosecution of someone who has broken the law? angry
Ok!

Will this be the first time this would be happening or are you deliberately being myopic.

Everyone knows that when their is and plaintiff, there is always a defendant, so what's your point?
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by melzabull(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
MadCow1:

I stopped reading at: Nnamdi Kanu.

When you want to reference people to buttress your point, find people with relevance not charlatans.

It's like calling Osisikankwu an intelligent man.
He has no relevance? well your opinion! even thou myopic I respect it

...but I'll rather respect a cjarlatan pursuing a noble cause of inalienable right of freedom and pulling support as well. His approach may be faulty(which is arguable) but its yielding result nonetheless where a previously less aggressive approach has been suppressed
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by MadCow1: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
melzabull:
Ok!

Will this be the first time this would be happening or are you deliberately being myopic.

Everyone knows that when their is and plaintiff, there is always a defendant, so what's your point?

Go revisit your post and read mine again before you do.

Defendant and plaintiff are two requirements for due process to take place in a trial.

People are against trying him not him defending himself.

And nice to see you use "myopic" in both your posts.. Don't worry about my sight, my vision is 2020 I assure you.

Nnamdi Kanu is a persona non grata as far as issues relevant to Nigeria is concerned same for issues pertaining to Igbo Land. The fact that he has a handful of charlatans in his followership does not change his status as a charlatan.

Thanks for the respect, I accord you same but not when it involves Mr. Kanu.
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by melzabull(f): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Go revisit your post and read mine again before you do.

Defendant and plaintiff are two requirements for due process to take place in a trial.

People are against trying him not him defending himself.
Very well...but then again its not happening for the first time, this is Nigeria remember

And nice to see you use "myopic" in both your posts.. Don't worry about my sight, my vision is 2020 I assure you.

Nnamdi Kanu is a persona non grata as far as issues relevant to Nigeria is concerned same for issues pertaining to Igbo Land. The fact that he has a handful of charlatans in his followership does not change his status as a charlatan.
vision 2020 only realised hours ago that the country is a land of fuckery...interesting vision! excellent sight! grin

Thanks for the respect, I accord you same but not when it involves Mr. Kanu.
You find Kanu unrespectable? Well fact is, that you dont respect him doesn't mean he isn't gaining relevance or prominence at an increasing scale.

Welcome!
Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by templegate: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerian Judiciary system is capable......let's support them

Don't leave without checking this plssss

Re: Appeal Court Stops Saraki’s Arrest by beordune(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Justice Danladi Usman of the CCT should be arrested asap for contempt of court. Justice for Saraki

I am sure you don't know the meaning of "contempt of court"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Ex-Military Governor, Tunji Olurin Dies At 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.