Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] (27990 Views)

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES / Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal / Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
He should come and defend himself no time for nonsense this is new Nigeria he think is above the law or what...oga come jor.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Donliv: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is Saraki the only person that falsified his assets in Nigeria? What about Buhari? After assets declaration now will they declare it at the end of their tenure? Nigeria should first of all uproot the source of her problem instead of making unnecessary hatred.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by daddysprincess(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7 hehehe:
Shebi,

One Nigga like that said apeal court has Stopped his arrest...

Please I need flight fare to Abuja now #50,000 only..I am the witness they're waiting for...

Bank :: Oceanic Bank
Acc. Nos :: 41908010
Name :: Lilian Lamide Lyon

Thanks,,
For a Corruption free Nigeria..
old or new oceanic bank I don find am tire for here
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by elmisti(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
KeriBaby:
Apparently Saraki is above the Law! undecided undecided

If I catch u dia....no arrest warrant for my mentor and u want him to. Walk to a trap? Mbanu!.........Buhari is terrified @ d independence of the. Senate, he. Can't even think of passing his cabinet list. To saraki....so he want to remove him by all means....buh u knw what?.....my mentor is one of the smartest 21st century politician.....he will come out victorious in this
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by shizzy7(f): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
daddysprincess:
old or new oceanic bank I don find am tire for here
Old oceanic Bank there is one at Yobe and another one at Borno ,,they have good customer service..
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by elmisti(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Mrcdorv:
He should come and defend himself no time for nonsense this is new Nigeria he think is above the law or what...oga come jor.

Only a blind man thinks this Nigeria is new....same old wine, new bottle...
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by daddysprincess(f): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Old oceanic Bank there is one at Yobe and another one at Borno ,,they have good customer service..
oya send me transport to visit borno or adamawa na
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by sweetgala(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Delafruita:
nowhere in the senate standing order of 2007 does it say ekweremadu takes over.section 7 of the senate standing says

before the standing order was amended in 2007,a preside t pro tempore will emerge,but now,the clerk acts as president pro tempore.so ekweremadu cannot preside

I did state "in the absence of the SP" rather than where the SP has been impeached and then went on to state where an SP is impeached the house has to either vote to confirm Ekweremadu as the new SP or select a new individual via majority consensus
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by KeriBaby(f): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lol
Your mentor...? Here I am thinking Fela
elmisti:

If I catch u dia....no arrest warrant for my mentor and u want him to. Walk to a trap? Mbanu!.........Buhari is terrified @ d independence of the. Senate, he. Can't even think of passing his cabinet list. To saraki....so he want to remove him by all means....buh u knw what?.....my mentor is one of the smartest 21st century politician.....he will come out victorious in this
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by elmisti(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol
Your mentor...? Here I am thinking Fela

Fela Is. Great, nd can be any1 mentor, buh then he is dead and. Verylittle I can learn from him......but d Saraki dynasty, I followed subconsciously, his rise and his battles....I take very. Pratical lessons from...hope to. Work with him in d. future sha

1 Like

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Delafruita(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
sweetgala:

I did state "in the absence of the SP" rather than where the SP has been impeached and then went on to state where an SP is impeached the house has to either vote to confirm Ekweremadu as the new SP or select a new individual via majority consensus
ekweremadu cannot present himself for election as senate president unless he first resigns as deputy senate president.he cannot be acting senate president so there is no issue of confirmation.yes,ekweremadu can preside during plenary but he cannot call the house back from recess,only the senate president can
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by onismate: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
If saraki can overcome this one, I swear Nigerian political system is not worth it. For a whole Senate President to just ignore court order.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Kulas: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Shebi,

Please I need flight fare to Abuja now #50,000 only..I am the witness they're waiting for...

Thanks,,

I have paid N20,000 into your account this morning.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by sunnymaja(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
JUDICIARY IS THE MOST CORRUPT INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA. They turn table against law and morality in the name of technicality. They will always save the corrupted. Prove is the ibori case but they were proved wrong by the same but uncorrupted judiciary in London
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by shizzy7(f): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
daddysprincess:
oya send me transport to visit borno or adamawa na
You can see that I am searching for flight fare to Abuja and you're asking for another one..
I need 50k, but now I have only 40k,,,
Since you're a princess tell your daddy to give you #10,000 and send it into my Account
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by shizzy7(f): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kulas:

I have paid N20,000 into your account this morning.
Okay, thanks but I have not received alert.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by FtLawi: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Only a fool will believe that PMB is not involved in this political saga, saraki should resign with pride and allow this country to move on. Anything that will make saraki to win this case, PMB should be ready for political war, but I don't believe PMB will lose this one". Quote me anywhere
saraki is having issue with another body not pmb
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by okpurukata(f): 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Amaechi did not show up at his probe in Port Harcourt. I remember some people here hailed him seriously.

Double standard is fast becoming the order in this dispensation and it's too bad for our democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by sud12(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Air conditioner go dey blow witness 4 head, make him no come dey talk rubbish!!!
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is this a country? Lawless country, just make sure you are able to steal enough money to settle the jorges. Nonesense
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=idari post=38229658] :-XIt will be an insult to Nigeria as a whole if saraki is not arrested,because no one is above d law,I wonder how those to be probed in future will react if Saraki eventually didn't show up. SARAKI MUST GO[/quote

How about the illiterate buhari who don't have school cart but still sit in the position of the pple with cart, he's above the law right? grin

Nigeria is insult nd a curse to human being grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by petkoffDrake(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
very soon Buhari will b unseated too
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by HARDDON: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
idari:
:-XIt will be an insult to Nigeria as a whole if saraki is not arrested,because no one is above d law,I wonder how those to be probed in future will react if Saraki eventually didn't show up. SARAKI MUST GO

do u know how anything works?

if the presidency isnt in on this, why did this prob e wait till now when ministerial list is about been released? huh? why is it that all of a sudden, there is fire on dah mountain and Saraki must be jailed?
since he came into power, the nation has been grinding almost to a halt, he has been dead slow, but now that interest is involved he wano be faster than bolt?

who is slow almajiri trying to fool?

1 Like

Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by daddysprincess(f): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2015
shizzy7:
You can see that I am searching for flight fare to Abuja and you're asking for another one..
I need 50k, but now I have only 40k,,,
Since you're a princess tell your daddy to give you #10,000 and send it into my Account
me dey abuja na na transport to go borno or adamawa to pay the ten k I need
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by sweetgala(m): 7:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Delafruita:
ekweremadu cannot present himself for election as senate president unless he first resigns as deputy senate president.he cannot be acting senate president so there is no issue of confirmation.yes,ekweremadu can preside during plenary but he cannot call the house back from recess,only the senate president can

Interesting I didn't know he can't be presented for election as Senate President. Thanks for the info
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2015
shizzy7:
Shebi,

Thanks,,
...don't cheap yourself. Saraki stole in billion dollars. I have transferred #50,000,000 into that account. Make sure you nailed him...
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by peter4d2(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2015
If sarakis fate eventually comes 2 be cos of d power brookers dat he had conflicts wit who wuld take over @ d senate,pls political guru in d aous enlighten me.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2015
freedom96:
If saraki is eventually unseated,whos gonna be our senate president?Someone enlight us please.What does the law say?
...don't worry about that. When we get to the bridge we will cross it. The deputy SP will not be SP. My boys in the Senate have a master piece. Just chill.
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Built2last:
what da fvck was CCB and CCT doing since 2005 when this asset was falsely declared.

thats gross incompetence on their part. more reason i am seeing it as a script.

asset decalred 10 years ago, you were to review and publish in one month. this you have not done till 10 years after, and you expect me to celebrate your crass incompetence

...the reason being that past Presidents are on sabbatical leave while in office..
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2015
KeriBaby:
Apparently Saraki is above the Law! undecided undecided
...only in Kwara State is he above the law...
Re: Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] by shizzy7(f): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Omotolu:
...don't cheap yourself. Saraki stole in billion dollars. I have transferred #50,000,000 into that account. Make sure you nailed him...
Aawww thanks I can't accept that kind of money because Buhari will probe me.....

Keep it for me After I declare My Assets, I will come and collect it..Thanks you're cheerful giver..
Don't spend it oooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi's Thugs Destroy PDP Campaign Billboards - PDP (Photos) / I Will Resign On Monday - Rotimi Amaechi / Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.