Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move (1353 Views)

I Am Impressed By Your Simplicity, Buhari Tells Zuckerberg / I Think I Am Getting Impressed With Buhari... Ride On Sir! #frombiafra / What Singular Reason Do You Think Is Responsible For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by tonychristopher: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2015
I was watching Al Jazeera news last night and I saw the way they reported that Buhari has stopped the funding of pilgrimage to Mecca and Jerusalem both for Christians and Muslims ...I think they were not happy but to me this is a welcomed development. This has saved at least 30 million USD for the nation which can be used for other amenities such as roads , hospital etc

Big ups to Buhari...I am impressed and happy for this ...I must confess . if you want to go on any pilgrimage pls save up and go. We can use that money for other things

I am beginning to admire this man because of this singular effort ...Bleep tribalism

If he goofs I will talk but for now I think I will commend Baba, he has done what most past President couldn't do. It takes guts to hurt your religion and that of others . this he has proved to be a man of his words.

Nice one GMB but I am not a two good shoes...sir , I commend you on this and to be frank you have my admiration here

Confessions of a wailing wailer...

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by StOla: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2015
Nigerians never chop, government dey fund some people to go look at old buildings and tombs in the middle east.

It must stop as ordered and funds channelled for the betterment of Nigerians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by sirlaykeens(m): 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
angryJust about when I and Prof Seun Osewa just started planning on how to come to Aso Rock and collect our tfare to Jerusalem, na so u just suddenly stop paying tfare for pilgrims.. there is God ooo..

BTW, I actually think its a great decision by GMB. More money for d govt. But I really hope and pray it wont be looted and shared by some polithiefians

1 Like

Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2015
God bless PMB.
Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by alrahmanonline(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
sirlaykeens:
angryJust about when I and Prof Seun Osewa just started planning on how to come to Aso Rock and collect our tfare to Jerusalem, na so u just suddenly stop paying tfare for pilgrims.. there is God ooo..

BTW, I actually think its a great decision by GMB. More money for d govt. But I really hope and pray it wont be looted and shared by some polithiefians
who go loot am? have you forgotten that it's no longer business as usual, the days of yam and goat....
Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by sirlaykeens(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
alrahmanonline:

who go loot am? have you forgotten that it's no longer business as usual, the days of yam and goat....
Dont trust these polithiefians, ALL of them, not even PMB. He might be a lil bit diff tho, but that doesnt make him a saint or allergic to embezzlement
Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by Tongsman(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice decision by Baba

1 Like

Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by joseph1832(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
tonychristopher:
I was watching Al Jazeera news last night and I saw the way they reported that Buhari has stopped the funding of pilgrimage to Mecca and Jerusalem both for Christians and Muslims ...I think they were not happy but to me this is a welcomed development. This has saved at least 30 million USD for the nation which can be used for other amenities such as roads , hospital etc

Big ups to Buhari...I am impressed and happy for this ...I must confess . if you want to go on any pilgrimage pls save up and go. We can use that money for other things

I am beginning to admire this man because of this singular effort ...Bleep tribalism

If he goofs I will talk but for now I think I will commend Baba, he has done what most past President couldn't do. It takes guts to hurt your religion and that of others . this he has proved to be a man of his words.

Nice one GMB but I am not a two good shoes...sir , I commend you on this and to be frank you have my admiration here

Confessions of a wailing wailer...
Point of correction, its PMB, not GMB.
Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by kosovo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigerians can be so gullible.. So gullible. And to say that the OP is a graduate is even more disgraceful.

PMB decides to witch hunt Saraki because he the SP.. The same irresponsible old man couldn't provide his certificate and no body said anything..

Jonathan was a coward anyway. He had no balls to do anything, otherwise PMB should be in kirikiri cooling off..

Wake me up when this sham called anti-corruption crusade falls on Tinubu and Amechi.. undecided
Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by tonychristopher: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
joseph1832:
Point of correction, its PMB, not GMB.

Noted
Re: GMB Has Impressed Us With This Singular Move by tonychristopher: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
kosovo:
Nigerians can be so gullible.. So gullible. And to say that the OP is a graduate is even more disgraceful.

PMB decides to witch hunt Saraki because he the SP.. The same irresponsible old man couldn't provide his certificate and no body said anything..

Jonathan was a coward anyway. He had no balls to do anything, otherwise PMB should be in kirikiri cooling off..

Wake me up when this sham called anti-corruption crusade falls on Tinubu and Amechi.. undecided

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Chris Ngige May Be Next Minister Of Health / Breaking News: Abubakar Audu Of Apc Wins Kogi Governorship Election( Full Result / N31b Loot: Jonathan’s Camp To Seek Talks With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.