Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Where Is Madam Vex Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Madam Vex Money? (661 Views)

Sex Scandal:house Boy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam (video+photo) / Man Dey Vex Ooo!!!this Groom Can't Wait To Pounce On His Bride / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Madam Vex Money? by marriagearian: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Today, I need to rant. I mean, really, really rant. Been reading a lot about young ladies who get stranded on dates and outings and I just cannot understand how it is possible. Somebody please help me here!

I recently read with consternation about a girl who narrowly escaped death from a ghastly accident, when she hitched a ride with a bunch of drunken boys, when leaving the club. I was livid! I hope I am not the only one that thinks it is the height of stupidity! Why will you go out and not make adequate plans for your safe return home Thankfully, her recklessness did not earn her a death certificate.

Then, I read about a lady who got stranded in Dubai because she refused to put out (what a reason!!) after agreeing to go on a holiday trip with some random lover. Because she failed to keep up her end of an implied deal, the dude left her in the hotel with no money.

These are a few examples of ladies, who out of indiscretion put themselves at the mercy of a man without a backup plan. Absolutely unbelievable!!

This has got me thinking, where did every girl’s best friend, Ms. Vex Money go to? Is she now extinct?

For people who don't know what Vex Money is, it is the money a lady keeps in her bag as some form of back up for contingencies, such as, being stood up, being stranded and to ensure her independence.

Gone are the days when ladies turned down dates because they could not afford the vex money that came with the date. The days when it was a lady's pride to let the man know that she could take care of herself if need be. Girls have become so hungry and greedy, they hop in any boat that offers them a 'good life' without first counting the cost.

The exposure to sexual, physical, psychological and emotional abuse is greatly increased when you refuse to go out with your best friend – li’l Ms. Vex Money. Ladies, please, let your trips be directly proportionate to your vex money. If it is Mr. Biggs you can afford, insist on having your date there, I recommend their meat pies (seriously), and if your vex money can handle La Scala (one of the highbrow restaurants in Lagos), by all means go there, but STOP BITING MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW!

For those who will want to categorise this as another feminist article, I'll just remind you that Vex Money can save you from being stranded, abused and getting embarrassed. Put  her to good use.

For those who have ears to hear... bring back Ms. Vex Money!

Source - http://www.marriagearian.com/2015/09/imho-where-is-madam-vex-money.html?m=1

Like us on Facebook - Marriagearian
Follow on twitter - @marriagearian
Re: Where Is Madam Vex Money? by grad2012(f): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
I never go anywhere without holding cash or my ATM card incase of incasity.
Re: Where Is Madam Vex Money? by marriagearian: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:

Good one! Wish more ladies were like you!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Madam Vex Money? by pbs4real(m): 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:
hmmm chairlady

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Yankee Post And A Naija Facebook Post... / #golddiggeralert: 8 Signs She’s Only After Your Money / Who Is Neater Between A Bachelor And A Single Lady (both) Living Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.