Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting (22311 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I applaud yoruba youth. seems they are finally waking up

Why applaud a zoo group.Don't you want bi-ass-fra again?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Which money organized Yoruba youth protesting against an accuse?
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by free2ryhme: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
These "Yoruba youths" are nothing but miscreants who obviously are prepared to mortgage their future for a mess of pottage. Everyone keeps saying witch hunt but has Saraki denied making the declarations? Has he denied that they are false? These so called youths ought to be rounded up and told to return Saraki's money and graft for their future not attempt to live off ill gotten wealth. Change has come.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by free2ryhme: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
These ignorant so called Yoruba youths need to be corrected. Saraki is from the North. Why now is he receiving sympathy from the Yorubas? He's occupying that Senate President slot as a northerner, not as a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Magician1503(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
jayfolarin:

Those are gullible youths and do not represent even 0.5% of our voices and opinions. Yorubas never support crude criminality that Saraki represents!

Ooosheeeeey baddest!
Your head is there jor.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm pretty sure this is how your conversation starts with a Yoruba man.
HAHAHAA!!! OMG grin grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I'm pretty sure this is how your conversation starts with a Yoruba man.
ok, let me be more clear, you wan suck my oko? smiley
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by ajepako(f): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I applaud yoruba youth. seems they are finally waking up

believe me, those calling themselves 'youths' will be in their 50s grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
ajepako:

believe me, those calling themselves 'youths' will be in their 50s grin grin

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
jayfolarin:

Those are gullible youths and do not represent even 0.5% of our voices and opinions. Yorubas never support crude criminality that Saraki represents!
Excellently Said... cool

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by onismate: 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
YMCB OR YBNL whichever they call themselves. Baba Buhari won't even listen to you. He considers your group irrelevant. Groups pop in out like pop corn. They would resist any attempt to arrest saraki, as if they are God. I blame solo for all these. Solo if they try any thing funny, just arrest all of them and take them to shekau in sambisa

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by judondasylva(m): 3:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by philips70(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Some of these girls running amok on Nairaland will be worse than Mama Peace if ever their boyfriends or husbands are elected council chairmen.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by alcmene: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Faceless cowards....let them stage a protest to aso rock if really they have the balls

They are only ruthless when butchering human parts for sale or for ritual purpose

Agbo-addicted lazy men
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by demarc001: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Naija and associations! Am waiting for witches and wizard association to react too!!!
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by laplace12(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
jayfolarin:

And the saint Tinubu is.

This is just another round of noise making

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by haywire07(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Which kind useless Yoruba youth? If dey like dey shld create different types of groups to protest saraki's trial, it won't work.
Saraki must face d law. The boy was acting smarter than his fathers , now he's reaping it .
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by femmypages1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
We all need to move beyond this and continuing moving forward. Our Nation is far better than this.
www.virtualhub.com.ng
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Magician1503(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
shidof:
I'm also a Yoruba youth and I can broadly says dt dis political group are not speaking for me. If saraki is clean, he shud go and clear himself. Then, he will 4eva earn his respect.

Tell 'em
Je Kan mo

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by neocortex: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Of course everyone knows it is witch-hunting, the CCT judge already found him guilty
without trial,
they just want him to appear and voom he loses his seat.
The cabals want Saraki out at all cost.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by homirefacuny(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Modified: Insane yoruba youths accused Buhari.....
A sane yoruba would want Saraki to face the charges... Simple.
NB: I am from Ile-Ife.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by shidof(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Magician1503:

Tell 'em
Je Kan mo
Abi oo, Iranu abasha.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I've never heard of YCY before sef.

Probably a paid Ohaneze agent under the guise of "Yoruba Youth".

If there are people known for impersonation both online and offline, it is Yoruba people, Biafrans no get time for that. Worst till they keep getting busted left and right!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by nakamora: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
That group is not a Yoruba group.These are bastard yorubas whose parents are migrants from the east.Very soon there true identity will be exposed. These are flat headed fellows from the Fraud nation.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by simongonner: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
idiots
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Who are the Yoruba youths supporting impunity
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Rotimi47: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
alaoeri:
Yoruba council youth indeed, thought wailers are saying Saraki is fulani. undecided
Don't mind them as they think from their anus. grin
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by IVORY2009(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
GboyegaD:
Different groups with all kinds of interest. Where are they when Saraki was acting smarter than he is? Why would they condemn his action of false declaration of assets?

they never condemned it bro, wat dey are simply saying is dat, "why" should it take so long for the code of conduct to come out with this alegation of false asset declearatn.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Leyemoshood: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
awon ole ifo omo kekere

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Dcaliphate(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
na now una eye open, ndiara!!
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
Normality:

If there are people know for impersonation both online and offline, it is Yoruba people, Biafrans no get time for that. Worst till they keep getting busted left and right!

Biafrans no get time for that? Please save the poo for Yorubatic and all his other Yoruba-wanna-be ediotic IDs.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
nakamora:
That group is not a Yoruba group.These are bastard yorubas whose parents are migrants from the east.Very soon there true identity will be exposed. These are flat headed fellows from the Fraud nation.
only yorubas will come out to publicly deny their people on the alter of politics.. dont you have shame? what makes you think you are more yoruba than these ones?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Senators Sworn In By Saraki, As Senate Adjourns Till january / Buhari May Return From Vacation This Saturday - Leadership / President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.