Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting (22492 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Badbreathcure81(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okay grin grin
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ruuhh(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
who ever parented this sad excuse if a human being are currently covering their face in shame. since when does "I think you lied to me, come clarify" become witch-hunt?
God help this country, too many hungry people around
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Unlimitedoye: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
IS SARAKI IS A YORUBA MAN
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by kingslly(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I've never heard of YCY before sef.

Probably a paid Ohaneze agent under the guise of "Yoruba Youth".
stupid yoruba pple will always blame the Igbos for Everything
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I applaud yoruba youth. seems they are finally waking up

Shut up, you dishonest dint. Those are a paid group that don't even represent their individual selves. The real yoruba youth will not be so foolish to try and protect a criminal from being prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by cabaliciouscabal: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yoruba Youths Koooo, Yoruba Teenagers Niiii,

Attention Seekers!!!

Wea Were Dey Wen We Were Campaigning Vigorously for election.

I Op Is Not Ifeayin Uba Of Transformation Agenda Dat Is Doing Dis, BECUS He Is Always Looking For Recognition In D Government. Any Government In Power ( AGIP).

No Amount Of Tantrums They Throw At Us, Saraki Is Going Down, Bcus He Is A Traitor.

And Traitors Must Be Disgraced

#Criminals Ruling Us

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by templegate: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
angry angry angry[size=14pts]Hmmmm......Comment reserved

Acquire this plot in Abuja City Centre
[/size]

BUY CHEAP PLOTS OF 600SQM ESTATE LAND - INSIDE GOSHEN VILLA ESTATE, PYAKASA DISTRICT, BEFORE LUGBE, ABUJA FOR 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX AND 450SQM FOR 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW. WITH INFRASTRUCTURE NOW SELLING FAST. OFFER LETTER, DESIGN DRAWINGS ETC TO BE DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY.
PLS CALL: 07045176454, 09094416773, 08137857677
E-MAIL: TEMPLEGATE09@GMAIL.COM

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Koolking(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Yoruba Council of Youth does not, I repeat does not in anyway speak or act on behalf of the majority of the Yoruba race. The Yoruba people will always support good governance devoid of sentiments and sectional gain. That being said, if the government which Saraki is a member accused him of infraction, let him honourably go to court and clear his name. He is the 3rd citizen and a learned fellow for goodness sake.

He does not needs fans, groups to speak for him. He should with all alacrity distant himself from any group, sycophants who are not in tune with good governance in Nigeria. Time has changed for groups to still act archaic

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by tunde1200(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
saraki is going no were jare...
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ephemmm: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I applaud yoruba youth. seems they are finally waking up

Which yeye youths are you talking about? This is the group who promised heaven and earth to make GEJ win; Why are you so gullible to media propaganda?

Yoruba Youths Koooo, Yoruba Teenagers Niiii tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by eagleeye2: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Siddon look na dog name. . Who Saraki help?
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Shut up, you dishonest dint. Those are a paid group that don't even represent their individual selves. The real yoruba youth will not be so foolish to try and protect a criminal from being prosecuted.
why not release your own statement lets know you are serious?
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Kiakia(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Never heard about this group previously. Was it formed yesterday solely to front for Saraki? Is the group registered according to law? Can they substantiate their claim that Buhari is responsible for the Saraki debacle? The president has denied involvement in the prosecution of Saraki at the CCT. What is so difficult in accepting this fact? Nigerian's should learn to believe their President.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Koolking:
Yoruba Council of Youth does not, I repeat does not in anyway speak or act on behalf of the majority of the Yoruba race. The Yoruba people will always support good governance devoid of sentiments and sectional gain. That being said, if the government which Saraki is a member accused him of infraction, let him honourably go to court and clear his name. He is the 3rd citizen and a learned fellow for goodness sake.

He does not needs fans, groups to speak for him. He should with all alacrity distant himself from any group, sycophants who are not in tune with good governance in Nigeria. Time has changed for groups to still act archaic

Beautifully scripted.

I've never known a Yoruba group to ask a suspicious criminal to avoid going to court to clear his name.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ephemmm: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Unlimitedoye:
IS SARAKI IS A YORUBA MAN

Google is ever-ready to answer your question.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by 1dickson(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
PMB has started witch haunting; dis is not good for our democracy. They are bent on removing Saraki. PMB is running dis country like military rule. Na wa ooo. one man ruling d country. No ministers!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Beautifully scripted.

I've never known a Yoruba group to ask a suspicious criminal to avoid going to court to clear his name.
my dear Ilekeh yoruba youth are getting wise... this should be encouraged cool
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Boss13: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
GboyegaD:
Different groups with all kinds of interest. Where are they when Saraki was acting smarter than he is? Why would they condemn his action of false declaration of assets?

Trust me, when he is arrested they will all run into their caves. Let me tell you their objective, in the case Sakari gets unhurt, they will run to him for monies, reminding him of their support during his travails
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

why not release your own statement lets know you are serious?

Serious about what, exactly? If you had any sense, you would know I'm serious about the prosecution of criminals by keeping shut, instead of distracting the CCT from doing the job they have been set up for. I am serious about bringing looters to book, so I'm going to watch and leave the CCT to focus on their intended task; nailing a thief.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
No be today we start to sabi say Yoruba Youths no get sense.

President Buhari no dey even answer them.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by masseratti: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
What a joke "Yoruba council of youth" this people go school at all? The nomenclature it's self is awkward that said is Saraki now a Yoruba or a Fulani man?
Accusing the president falsefully is not right. They should go and sit down, their town youth knows nothing about them talk less of Yoruba youths in general, council Ko town council ni.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by harrysterol(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chosen1984:
Na now you go hear names of unknown and unheard groups!!

The worst is that e fit be one person de call himself group
cheesy wink
One man mopol
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Serious about what, exactly? If you had any sense, you would know I'm serious about the prosecution of criminals by keeping shut, instead of distracting the CCT from doing the job they have been set up for. I am serious about bringing looters to book, so I'm going to watch and leave the CCT to focus on their intended task; nailing a thief.

show me where you have ever advocated for Tinubu to be probed you hypocrite. Saraki is going no where. go and die
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by IleIfe2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
Awon omo ale, ako tile fun ole. yeye youths
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by hansad: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
President Buhari is hiding under Code of Conduct Tribunal to persecute Saraki, to oust Saraki and Ekweremadu as senate president and DSP, so that Buhari and his group can foist another senate president and DSP, so that Buhari shall preside over Nigeria like a dictator - no criticism, even if Buhari group corners all of Nigeria's revenues to their areas.

Buhari sees corruption only when some people from some parts of the country are in power.

Buhari said Abacha was not corrupt.

Buhari's fight against corruption is a charade.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

my dear Ilekeh yoruba youth are getting wise... this should be encouraged cool

Coming from you, this is no surprise. They said the wise men came from the East in the bible. This is why I'm an atheist because this is clearly a lie.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
1dickson:
PMB has started witch haunting; dis is not good for our democracy. They are bent on removing Saraki. PMB is running dis country like military rule. Na wa ooo. one man ruling d country. No ministers!

Question 1: Did Saraki steal money or not?

Question 2: If he stole money why should he not face the law?
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by omojeesu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Is Saraki Yoruba or Fulani or both? Isnt his patrilinear lineage said to be Fulani? Nigeria na wah o!
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by nbisi: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
misguided miscreants parading themselves with funny group name...Dis funny group should look at d message n not the messenger let d senate president should appear at the CCT to clear all these charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Southern Kaduna / ASUU Strike: Presidential Primaries Can't Hold In Abuja, NANS Declares / Ministers Sing Birthday Song For Osinbajo During FEC Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.