Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting (22313 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
I tot they said Yorubas dont defend their corrupt SONs, undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
dedugbaa:
We The Yoruba Group With Common Sense (YGWCS) hereby issue a press release: While we observe that the current travails of the senate president is orchestrated to push him out of office by the political powers that be, nevertheless we call on the great senate president of esteem,a spotless man without any skeleton in his cupboard,a very transparent and upright man to GO TO THE TRIBUNAL and PROVE them wrong,let the witch hunters come back with nothing but we call on him to GO TO THE TRIBUNAL and CLEAR your GREAT name.
Get your press release to vanguard with your faceless group

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
frisky2good:
Guy please stop arguing. Saraki is not a Yoruba man. He is a Fulani man. Most people from Ilorin are Fulanis even though they bear Yoruba names.

Negro, no need to quote me with a second ID. Or a third one for that matter. cheesy

fuke:
Saraki is a Notherner
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaycid77:
I tot they said Yorubas dont defend their corrupt SONs, undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ilekeh..
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by frisky2good(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Snowflake, I have just one ID on this forum.

Ilekeh:

Negro, no need to quote me with a second ID. Or a third one for that matter. cheesy

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by bluecircle470: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sincerely wot is all ds rancour and hulabalu all abt. Let saraki surrender himself if he's dat clean.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by FreeGlobe(f): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don talk am say you blind.
I love you but Jesus loves you more smiley
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
JAMESAUSTIN22:
Are you a young man seeking or interested in sugar
mummy,daddy,Are you good in bed ? OR ARE YOU A
MATURE WOMAN/MAN LOOKING FOR A YOUNG GUY/GIRL
OR A LESBIAN/GAY? Do you really need a rich sexy sugar
mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life
completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity
to meet sugar mummies from all works of
life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold
ladies,cash money ladies, Johnson group friends,doctors
,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as
much as 90-150k,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement
anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE
LTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,,RIVE RS,KOGI,KADUNA,
JOS,ABIA IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,we have some rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some
rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their
money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET
SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM.Get back
to us via our mobile line 09038207312 We await your
response. Call mr james now on +2349038207312..NO
FLASHING!!NO TEXT MESSAGES UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO!!!
CALLS ONLY!! Are you a young man seeking or interested in
sugar mummy,daddy,Are you good in bed ?Do you really
need a rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can
change your life completely with money and influence, so
get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works
of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold
ladies,cash money ladies, Johnson group friends,doctors
,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as
much as 90-150k,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement
anywhere in nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE
LTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,,RIVE RS,KOGI,KADUNA,
JOS,ABIA IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,we have some rich sugar
mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some
rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their
money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET
SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF UR DREAM.Get back
to us via our mobileline09038207312
This idiots scammer, go and find a job and stop been silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I love you but Jesus loves you more smiley

Dude seriously what's wrong with you? I mean, se o ya were ni?
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by nationwide1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
GboyegaD:

My understanding is that governments in the past have by their body language shown that they were not willing to fight corruption as such, the various anti-corruption bodies were toothless bull dogs. Blaming CCB therefore might not be appropriate.
You mean even in Obasanjo era of 1999 to 2007, they didn't fight corruption?

After answering the first question, can you tell me why the workers in CCB have been receiving salaries without doing their work for 12 years? Don’t you know that is corruption on its own?

You simply meant CCB has been operating with ghost workers since 2003 because I can't see why they have been receiving salaries without doing their work? You’re indirectly indicting CCB.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by sukkot: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Coming from you, this is no surprise. They said the wise men came from the East in the bible. This is why I'm an atheist because this is clearly a lie.
come on Ilekeh i figured you are smarter than this. so the bible says the wise men came from the east and you assumed it to be east of nigeria ? and this is why you choose to be an atheist ? you do know every country in the world has an east and a west as well as a north and a south ? so why do you think they are speaking about east of nigeria ?
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
sukkot:
come on Ilekeh i figured you are smarter than this. so the bible says the wise men came from the east and you assumed it to be east of nigeria ? and this is why you choose to be an atheist ? you do know every country in the world has an east and a west as well as a north and a south ? so why do you think they are speaking about east of nigeria ?
Se o moh pe ere ni mo n se? grin
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is where Yoruba landed Nigerians. You can enjoy little of it and pray that Biafra comes.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by sukkot: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
omojeesu:
Is Saraki Yoruba or Fulani or both?
Isnt his patrilinear lineage said to be Fulani?
Nigeria na wah o!
he is yoruba. look at his phenotype. he is clearly a yoruba boy. and his name bears witness to his phenotype, which his name is olubukola olubunmi olusola. and to futher bear witness to his phenotype is the fact that he is married into a prestigious yoruba family. now the question is, are you blind or can you see ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by sukkot: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Se o moh pe ere ni mo n se? grin
oh ok ? lol. my sarcasm radar being malfunctioning lately. my bad. grin grin wink
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
sukkot:
oh ok ? lol. my sarcasm radar being malfunctioning lately. my bad. grin grin wink

lol o gbadun

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
stickncarrot:
This is where Yoruba landed Nigerians. You can enjoy little of it and pray that Biafra comes.

Really Igbe politcs of Who is osu vs who is real igbo? grin
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by sukkot: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
fuke:
Saraki is a Notherner
northerner is not a tribe but a geographic location

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Hero10001: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
shidof:
I'm also a Yoruba youth and I can broadly says dt dis political group are not speaking for me. If saraki is clean, he shud go and clear himself. Then, he will 4eva earn his respect.
No, Saraki shouldnt go there.
It's a biased court with idiotic lots.
they will make his position untenable. why saraki?
Where are the legendary thieves; Tinubu, amaechi, uba, madueke, sanusi etc?!
Before the election Daura cow had 150 cows and N1m, after 100 days, daura cow declared 350 siblings(cow), N30m, a, union bank account, 2 mudhouse and two block house and y'all mvthafvcker hailing the cow?!
When we all knew the cow owns a N20b mansion is asokoro, aisha wears a N10m curtis watch.
Now you want em to remove saraki based on 2003 issues and replace him with a holy a.b.o.k.i?!
In Pej's voice, *Kontinu* diaris godu o.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by akpanbaba: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na wa for this country oooo.Today Saraki is a yoruba man ,tomorrow he will be Hausa or Fulani man.Politics is bad.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Really Igbe politcs of Who is osu vs who is real igbo? grin

Well, I will only be glad to see and hear that Yorubas have started placing value on certificate instead of NEPA bill.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by basadenet: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
So Dr. Bukola Saraki is now a Yoruba Man, but when he was contesting he claimed to be from the north.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
stickncarrot:

Well, I will only be glad to see and hear that Yorubas have started placing value on certificate instead of NEPA bill.

Ok una get certificate from Indonesia?
Nepa bill ko Lepa shandy ni
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ok una get certificate from Indonesia?
Nepa bill ko Lepa shandy ni

Sorry you guys voted slowpoke into power with Oluwole NEPA bill. Expecting change? APC to 419 or *419*Buhari#
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by M4gunners: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
In such situation i always expect our number 1 prof.Wale S . to come out and say something, but as usual he will not.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by shidof(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hero10001:

No, Saraki shouldnt go there.
It's a biased court with idiotic lots.
they will make his position untenable. why saraki?
Where are the legendary thieves; Tinubu, amaechi, uba, madueke, sanusi etc?!
Before the election Daura cow had 150 cows and N1m, after 100 days, daura cow declared 350 siblings(cow), N30m, a, union bank account, 2 mudhouse and two block house and y'all mvthafvcker hailing the cow?!
When we all knew the cow owns a N20b mansion is asokoro, aisha wears a N10m curtis watch.
Now you want em to remove saraki based on 2003 issues and replace him with a holy a.b.o.k.i?!
In Pej's voice, *Kontinu* diaris godu o.
tinubu had been to d court b4, he went dere to defend himself during PDP regime. So, saraki shud do d same also.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ilekeh(f): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
stickncarrot:

Sorry you guys voted slowpoke into power with Oluwole NEPA bill. Expecting change? APC to 419 or *419*Buhari#

This is the wisest Igbe I've met till date. Na only dem fit use NEPA bill enter power.
Igwe!!
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Hero10001: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
shidof:
tinubu had been to d court b4, he went dere to defend himself during PDP regime. So, saraki shud do d same also.
congrats!
Saraki will appear in court tmao.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ilekeh:

This is the wisest Igbe I've met till date. Na only dem fit use NEPA bill enter power.
Igwe!!

Those that voted for him should bury their head in shame. That slowpoke is not worth a gate keeper.
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Any attempt to arrest the senate president will be strongly resisted.

CC
Lalasticlala

resisted by who with you hiding inside your closet?
Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by Ghost01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Which one is Yoruba Council of Youths again?! Four or five blokes will just pool themselves together, give themselves a marketable name and start making noise in the media. All for 'toro' and 'kobo'. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting by lilmizwierd(f): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
ajepako:

believe me, those calling themselves 'youths' will be in their 50s grin grin
That's the painful part
NIGERIANS AND THEIR PLENTY UNNECESSARY GROUPS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki / EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani / Edo Governorship: Benin-Lagos Expressway Deserted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.